Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers (29140 Views)

How Adeduntan Resigned As First Bank CEO On Cbn’s Order / Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation / CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by musazulyadain: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2023
Worrisome
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2023
Another Tinubu inspired propaganda that won't fly, like all his other failed attempts.

Motherfvcker is yet to understand that Nigerians don't want him as President.

Iragbiji Bastard!
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by kushercain: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2023
Moferere:
Walahi, I am going to cause troubles in bank today.

UBA Wuse 1 precisely.

They must see crazy

we dey your back bro
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by 07kjb: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2023
NIGERIA SHOULD learn how to be patient a little
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Winters23: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2023
oikirodah:
The Zenith Of Suffering : Nigerians Declare War Against "Sabos" As Emefiele , Zenith Bank Tagged Beelzebub 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/the-zenith-of-suffering-nigerians-declare-war-against-sabos-as-emefiele-zenith-bank-tagged-beelzebub/

This maluu opened a blog to promote Tinubu.

When Tinubu loses his blog will die a natural death, so will his career.
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by hardbody: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2023
Moferere:

UBA Wuse 1 precisely.

They must see crazy

Nobody kuku sabi you. Na inside prison you go dey grow old. Borrow ya self sense oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by sonofthunder: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2023
sucess001:
I use zenith Bank.

The app has not worked for like 3 days now. As in not worked at all. Even the ussd too.

If you have money, move it out if that bank asap

Since Friday

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by watchindelta(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2023
sucess001:
I use zenith Bank.

The app has not worked for like 3 days now. As in not worked at all. Even the ussd too.

If you have money, move it out if that bank asap
yes bro zenith bank is the worst, 3days they application not working, zenith bank is just useless bank

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by AleAirHub(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2023
Normalcy will be restored shortly, just as BVN was mandatory for everyone.
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by engrpheleeks(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Please a good samaritan should help me with 1k to get food. I am starving. 601-795-2665 Fidelity
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by airsaylongcome: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Pells1:

Gunned down inside a bank,I don't think so
This ain't Iraq undecided undecided

Lol! I went to a Union Bank to show the same “madness”. CSO turned up conspicuously displaying his service pistol and making sure I knew that he had no restraint using it if necessary
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Bundaweber: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2023
See the ozuors on this thread supporting the inhan way this policy was implented because their lord and master is in support. Louts that cannot think for themselves. At almost every bank a fight must breakout because of the queue. I pity those that are saying this is to starve to tiny u or atiku of cash. Those guys have business that five them raw cash on a daily. I also thought that you louts say Lagos and owo mi da is under tinubu control. Is that not dailycash?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by BreconHills(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2023
Racoon:
The blackmail by Tinubu against Emefiele will not work. Thank goodness, Buhari himself have categorically said, there is no going back on the currency swap policy.

Please direct the anger on the bank managers and the politicians manipulating them for their wicked selfish & egocentric interests.

You mop up 2.3 trillion and inject back 800 bn. What is that if not sabotage. Of course once there is a choke point in the economy, people e.g bankers will try to take advantage. But who created the choke point in the first place? Only by being objective can this country be salvaged. Let's refuse primordial sentiments and group think.

In any other country, the CBN governor would have resigned. What does he care? He's been a stooge, a rich one from his days under Jim Ovia.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Tflex01: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
2 more days to go, everything will be alright. Masses should understand that when a candidate said that he would fight dirty to get to aso rock, dis is part of d fight.
Political Scientist refer dis drammar as Political Target, and FG is hitting their target hard and harder.
Yes people are feeling d heat, but remember we will enjoy dis programme at d end of d day bcs dis programme would curtail a lot of kickbacks, d rate of begging would rldrastocally reduce, some inregular charges would reduce.
Whenever u see batified bastard urchins complaining, their only complain has never be for d masses, it's just them alone.

@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive. Roboto11

Are y'all really ready to fly
The heat is on
Are y'all really ready to die
The heat is on
Have your mother ready to cry
The heat is on
Huh
The heat is on
You know

Mumu... February 25th is here already.

Rejoicing over this untold hardship because you believe it gives political advantage to your principal is the lowest you all can go.

I have never been more interested in the result of presidential election like this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by flexyrule(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lol! I went to a Union Bank to show the same “madness”. CSO turned up conspicuously displaying his service pistol and making sure I knew that he had no restraint using it if necessary
CSO with pistol??

That's not true!
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Pityoobi: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2023
End Bank will soon happen. Just the count down we are having right now.

The people knows those that took their old Naira note and refused to give them the new one in exchange.

This the problem and they will get back their money by force when hunger and hardship induces their actions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by babaalagbo11(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2023
It's frustrating honestly,this country ehhn
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Excel70: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Lool! You became gentle like a kid when you saw the black metal
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by airsaylongcome: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2023
flexyrule:
CSO with pistol??

That's not true!

Mopol with a service pistol is not true? Abi I don’t know what I saw? He introduced himself as the branch CSO.
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by vickydevoka(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2023
manuelcc:
POS agents next
How. It’s their business. They didn’t force you
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Pells1: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Damn
Shit almost got real shocked
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2023
alons:
It amazed me how ecobank I had written off as a useless bank is supprisely doing well now I least expected it
Ecobank has really been faithful.
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by backnbeta(f): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2023
oikirodah:

The assertion that the regulation will prevent vote buying and harm the APC's chances is false; every political party engages in some type of vote buying, hence it impacts every single political party and can never be limited to one.
Gbam!
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Emma1Oj(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2023
Moferere:

UBA Wuse 1 precisely.

They must see crazy
Lol...
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Lashist(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2023
Moferere:

UBA Wuse 1 precisely.

They must see crazy
Why don't you go to the bank and shout you are a supporter of APC and jagaban so they can attend to you faster before other Lp and pdp supporters??🤣🤣
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Goddyrichie(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2023
Lovenorth:
The drug lord is now fighting the president in proxy, we all know his antics. The president has made it clear that nobody would be allowed to mobilize resources and intimidate voters grin, we the Northerners should be given comfortable atmosphere to vote wisely this time around and there is nothing any drug lover can do about it
I’m not tinubu supporter but it seems you’re a northern is tinubu d one ruling d country right now or is it a southern ruling now since buhari have been ruling 4 d past eight years now what good things have he done inside him and his family people loot d country money I think d southern will wise one day especially d Yorubas that think d northern people love them or think they’re one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by ajepako(f): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2023
Edipet:
Take your money out of zenith Bank

I already did..

Na small money I left with them

Werey bank
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Didi2d(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2023
Lukuluku69:
I hope Bubu is ready for what could come as a fallout of this not well thought out process of the redesign.

Nothing wrong with the redesign but the implementation is so wrong.

But some people are happy with the implementation, cos they feel it's against Tinubu forgetting that Nigerians are suffering
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Adasun(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2023
flexyrule:
Damn!

But you see Zenith bank and GTB.... They have the worst customer service in the Nigerian banking system.

Zenith Bank ATM within their premises will not be dispensing cash during working hours... How?..

In my days in banking, it was a taboo for your ATM not to be dispensing cash even during weekends. We had an ATM monitoring team that will call you out of church service to go and clear a cash jam. Maximum permissible ATM downtime then was 30 minutes. And that's the time allocated for you to load. But Zenith bank ATM will not be paying, and their staff are inside chilling in their mirror plated banking halls.

Zenith Bank staff would treat you like poo.
GTB customer service queue will be long like 3rd mainland bridge, and you'd see the Customer service representative working like one over pampered snail.

Back then when I was in banking, as soon as the queue starts to build up, I will get up from my seat and assist the Tellers/CS guys. But these days, you'll see the BM/ABM punching their phones and making video calls.

In all, all this will pass.

Nigerians are the most patient and resilient people on earth!
good morning Boss,please I need to ask you a question.

Can eNaira be open for you without your knowledge?

I just saw a message now saying my enaira account opening was successful, showing my login details....
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Gboom: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2023
Racoon:
The blackmail by Tinubu against Emefiele will not work. Thank goodness, Buhari himself have categorically said, there is no going back on the currency swap policy.

Please direct the anger on the bank managers and the politicians manipulating them for their wicked selfish & egocentric interests.
Don't allow politics to cloud your reasoning, this currency swap of a thing is ploy to cause chaos so that election will not take place because people will revolt because of the current hardship.

Again, the commercial banks are lacking in infrastructure to take care of the explosion in the volume of transactions, most of their transfer apps are malfunctioning. I went to transact business with one enterprise on Friday but before going I've already made a transfer of funds to the company which happens to the same Zenith bank with me, and I was debited immediately but they did not receive the money at the other end. I still have 12k hanging in access bank for the fuel I bought at Total last week Monday using their pos machine.
If you go to banks now the queue on CS is always long complaining on incomplete transaction or if you relate with people around most of them will have one story or the other to tell you about the current banking operation
Re: Nigerians Vent Their Anger On CBN, Bankers by Lovenorth: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2023
Goddyrichie:
I’m not tinubu supporter but it seems you’re a northern is tinubu d one ruling d country right now or is it a southern ruling now since buhari have been ruling 4 d past eight years now what good things have he done inside him and his family people loot d country money I think d southern will wise one day especially d Yorubas that think d northern people love them or think they’re one
You are not a Tinubu supporter? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits / Otedola Promises A Little Girl Scholarship For Singing 'Gelato' By DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.