Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Make 36% Of Your Capital In 12 Months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make 36% Of Your Capital In 12 Months (337 Views)

Earn 10% to 20% Of Your Capital Monthly Very Safe / How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested / MAKE UP TO 50% YOUR CAPITAL IN ONE MONTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 36% Of Your Capital In 12 Months by slimdaddy101(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2023
Dear Sir/Ma,

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL LETTER
Re: Make 36% Of Your Capital In 12 Months by lbrichman2: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
slimdaddy101:
Olofins Consult and Investment Limited
44 Anuoluwapo Street, Ota
Ogun State
7th February 2023

Dear Sir/Ma,

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL LETTER

My name is Charles, I am the Managing Director/CEO of Olofins Consult and Investment Limited. I am also a seasoned Microfinance banker with over 11 years experience in the Microfinance industry whereby I rose to the position of MD/CEO in the Microfinance institution/sector.

Olofins Consult and Investment Limited is a financial Consultancy which deals in Business, Financial and Investment advisories amongst other services rendered majorly to financial institutions.

I humbly write this investment proposal letter to you requesting that you invest in our proposed micro lending business which we want to start up.

See summary of the business plan below:

1) We intend to give a month tenor loan or credit facilities (DCA loan product) to entrepreneurs and micro business owners who have good businesses with repayment capacity.

2) The loan amount is intended to range between a minimum of N30,000 to a maximum of N150,000 per individual borrower.

3) The loan tenor will be a maximum of 30 days.

4) The repayment collection or plan will be a daily repayment schedule/plan whereby the borrowers pay back on a daily basis

5) Guarantors and soft collaterals are intended to be considered as securities for the loan given to the borrowers as well as adequately drafted legal loan, collateral and guarantee contracts.

6) The loan facility is targeted at businesses that deal in daily needs, consumables and products that are in high demand and requested daily.

See our goals and what we hope to achieve with this business plan below:

a) To ensure that entrepreneurs/micro business owners have access to funding required to run their existing business which will in turn contribute to the growth of the economy.

b) We intend to create jobs through this medium by employing and taking a few unemployed educated and qualified youths off the street thereby engaging them as employees in this business.

c) We intend to generate high return and revenue from the business to ensure that the business, employees and investors remain sustainable financially.

The business is an entirely new one which we are planning to start up newly in Olofins Consult and Investment Limited though it has been pilot tested and in fact successfully run by myself as an employee MD and it was a huge success as the product is still doing well in the market and for the organization up till date.

We humbly request that you invest between N1,000,000 to N100,000,000 in this business and we project and guarantee that you should expect at least 30% annual return on your investment as we are very certain this will be the minimum return you will get on your investment annually.

Kindly get back to us if you will like to discuss this investment proposal further so that we can make our Executive summary, Business plan, Financial projections, Management team bios, Market research, SWOT and Competitive analysis available in our meeting with you.

Yours Faithfully
Charles Olofinjana
MD/CEO
Olofins Consult and Investment Limited

Phone: +2348183731532 or +2347033169907
WhatsApp: +2348183731532
Email: olofinsconsult101@gmail.com

Scammer alert!
Be warned!

(1) (Reply)

How I Made One Million Naira In Two Hours Trading Forex / What Is ETH And How Much Does Ethereum Cost? / Which Solar Panel Generates The Most Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.