Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi (492 Views)

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric / Okey Bakassi: I Will Vote Obi So Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku Won’t Need Going Abroad / Kwankwaso: it Will Be Very Difficult For Notherners To Vote Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Captain8(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Igbo originated from Ijaw.

This is though a reason Ijaws should vote for obi.

The today igbo ethnicity was once part Egbema kingdom an Ijaw clan in delta and edo state, the igbos were Ijaws and we're speaking the Ijaw language before migration identified them seperately.

Egbema is an Ijaw kingdom in delta and edo that originated from the present bayelsa centre known as wilberforce.

during the migration, some waves of Egbema move eastward to the present border of imo and rivers and while the rest move western to the present border of delta and edo.

The The ones that settled at the borderline of imo and rivers state retained their kingdom name which the Egbema,,,,,and they many many clans such as Igbo which means upland in Ijaw.

Though, Ijaws made a big mistake by selling their children which are the Igbos to the white men as slaves.
This trading of the Igbos made them to hate on their mother ethnicity which is the Ijaw.

so Ijaws should make amends by voting for their grand son obi.
Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2023
Igbos supported and Voted Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Captain8(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos supported and Voted Jonathan
that is not a major reason Ijaws should vote obi..
Ijaws will vote obi because igbos originated from Ijaw
Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2023
This OP is high on scented weed! Why does this assertion sound to me like an insult to the Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Coolsperm: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2023
Yoruba Muslims and Tinubu fought GEJ to a standstill, SS people will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Yoruba Muslims did not help matters during good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Bayyajidda(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2023
Please Obidients, ignore this mischievous poster and his posts, he is only being mischievous. He's a renowned urchin paid to cause division amongst the Obidients.

@OP your divide and rule plan won't work. You've failed woefully, you son of perdition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by gidgiddy: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2023
There are over 300 tribes in Nigeria, the votes of one tribe will not make any difference either way

So whether Ijaw votes or does not vote Obi is irrelevant.

In the scheme of things in Nigeria, if you are a minority, your voice gets drowned out unless one of the three majority tribes agrees with you

1 Like

Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Adaisback(f): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Captain8:

The today igbo ethnicity was once part Egbema kingdom an Ijaw clan in delta and edo state, the igbos were Ijaws and we're speaking the Ijaw language before migration identified them seperately.

Egbema is an Ijaw kingdom in delta and edo that originated from the present bayelsa centre known as wilberforce.

during the migration, some waves of Egbema move eastward to the present border of imo and rivers and while the rest move western to the present border of delta and edo.

The The ones that settled at the borderline of imo and rivers state retained their kingdom name which the Egbema,,,,,and they many many clans such as Igbo which means upland in Ijaw.

Though, Ijaws made a big mistake by selling their children which are the Igbos to the white men as slaves.
This trading of the Igbos made them to hate on their mother ethnicity which is the Ijaw.

This post is dead on arrival. Election is near the corner , sell your candidate and quit trying to demarket Peter Obi. Trying to put a knife at the cord that binds south east and south south together is dead on arrival . Igbos supported good luck Jonathan an ijaw man and stood by him through thick and thin. We were there for him starting from the days of Dora Akinyuli down to peter Obi.
It is you coz am very sure you are Yoruba and an ardent APC supporter, yes you and your people that insulted , bully and ensure he lost the 2015 election now is it not appalling that you are now going back to your vomit.
We have a saying in ijaw that brothers don't fight forever so tell me who they should rather vote, a sick Mikano or an about to die Tinubu? Oga take time o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Captain8(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2023
gidgiddy:
There are over 300 tribes in Nigeria, the votes of one tribe will not make any difference either way

So whether Ijaw votes or does not vote Obi is irrelevant.

In the scheme of things in Nigeria, if you are a minority, your voice gets drowned out unless one of the three majority tribes agrees with you
oga stopped denying where you come from

it right time Igbos agreed to originate from Ijaw or else they will lost total relevancy in scheme of things... don't you see the miseries befalling on Igbos? so you still never wise.
don't you see the death tolls in igbo?
stopped living in self denial.

Igbo mean upland in Ijaw.
Igbo came from Egbema kingdom of Ijaw.

tell me why Igbos are answering Ijaw names like ebere, azikiwei etc?

No matter how you denied yourself, the truth remains
Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Captain8(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:
This post is dead on arrival. Election is near the corner , sell your candidate and quit trying to demarket Peter Obi. Trying to put a knife at the cord that binds south east and south south together is dead on arrival . Igbos supported good luck Jonathan an ijaw man and stood by him through thick and thin. We were there for him starting from the days of Dora Akinyuli down to peter Obi.
It is you coz am very sure you are Yoruba and an ardent APC supporter, yes you and your people that insulted , bully and ensure he lost the 2015 election now is it not appalling that you are now going back to your vomit.
We have a saying in ijaw that brothers don't fight forever so tell me who they should rather vote, a sick Mikano or an about to die Tinubu? Oga take time o
if you don't know history go back to your mother's womb...obori, malu.
I am posting my Ijaw history and you are here foaming in mouth.
I am from Egbema kingdom,,,so I know my history.
If you don't know anything about Egbema, get out of this thread
Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Captain8(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2023
Bayyajidda:
Please Obidients, ignore this mischievous poster and his posts, he is only being mischievous. He's a renowned urchin paid to cause division amongst the Obidients.

@OP your divide and rule plan won't work. You've failed woefully, you son of perdition.
I did not support Tinubu.....

I am posting my Egbema history, and I don't know why it became your concern?

if you are not from Egbema kingdom, get out.
I am son of Egbema, so I have right to post my kingdom history in whatever platform.

Nairaland doesn't belong to you
Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Captain8(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
This OP is high on scented weed! Why does this assertion sound to me like an insult to the Igbos?
Igbos know it, so stopped speaking on behalf of the igbos.
Go speak for your ethnicity and not my igbo.
Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Bayyajidda(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2023
Captain8:
I did not support Tinubu.....

I am posting my Egbema history, and I don't know why it became your concern?

if you are not from Egbema kingdom, get out.
I am son of Egbema, so I have right to post my kingdom history in whatever platform.

Nairaland doesn't belong to you

You're a sadist. You're a renowned urchin on a mission. Your mission will fail.
Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Bayyajidda(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2023
Captain8:
oga stopped denying where you come from

it right time Igbos agreed to originate from Ijaw or else they will lost total relevancy in scheme of things... don't you see the miseries befalling on Igbos? so you still never wise.
don't you see the death tolls in igbo?
stopped living in self denial.

Igbo mean upland in Ijaw.
Igbo came from Egbema kingdom of Ijaw.

tell me why Igbos are answering Ijaw names like ebere, azikiwei etc?

No matter how you denied yourself, the truth remains

Who asked you? Son of perdition. Shame shall be your portion.
Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Idiko1: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2023
Captain8:

What an idiotic statement!!! Ijaw was not even considered ethnic group until after Biafra/Nigeria war. Today's Ijaw in Nigeria are as result of British porters. In fact, British created Ijaw.
Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Captain8(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

You're a sadist. You're a renowned urchin on a mission. Your mission will fail.
it's true
Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Captain8(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

Who asked you? Son of perdition. Shame shall be your portion.
it was true
Re: One Reason Ijaws Should Vote Obi by Captain8(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2023
Idiko1:

What an idiotic statement!!! Ijaw was not even considered ethnic group until after Biafra/Nigeria war. Today's Ijaw in Nigeria are as result of British porters. In fact, British created Ijaw.

how could Ijaw that predates britain been created by british again?

Ijaw is one of the first ethnicities created by God in the beginning.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Cleric Predicted The Current Bank Crises / Tinubu Will Deliver As Next President Of Nigeria – Buhari / Watch Apc Sponsored Riots Across Southwestern states. Why That Region?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.