Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

At Your Own Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / At Your Own Price (630 Views)

Get A Website @ Your Own Price / Your Website @ Your Own Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Your Own Price by EJohn1: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2011
Get a website for your business, platform or software that will help you run your business or organization, and make better decisions concerning your business easily at the right time by having useful information at your finger tips.
Call us on (08030879760),
Describe your website, how you want the platform to operate or what kind of software you are in need of, and tell us the price you'll pay.
Re: At Your Own Price by yawatide(f): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2011
I won't be able to call you at the moment but when I do, I will give you the other details about the website I need. I will tell you the price I'll pay though, in line with your quote above: N1

Expect my call soon. Hint: it will be a facebook-type site
Re: At Your Own Price by Afam4eva(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2011
yawa-ti-de:

I won't be able to call you at the moment but when I do, I will give you the other details about the website I need. I will tell you the price I'll pay though, in line with your quote above: N1

Expect my call soon. Hint: it will be a facebook-type site

lmao grin grin grin
Re: At Your Own Price by ax242001(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
How do you fix your website price?.

(1) (Reply)

Abnehmen Mit Almased / Website Design Sydney: Boosting Your Odds Of Becoming Successful On-line With A Professional Looking / Ubot Studio 4 For Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.