Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors (43410 Views)

Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by tobenuel(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
I know they must surely gather, for their own sake
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by xpressionx(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by gaby(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Idiots
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
APC is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by InfinityFabric: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Creamcrest:
Pls we don't need any further extension,Feb 10 should be Feb.

It's either new money or transfer.

Bot. You don't know the hell you're talking about.
New money that people don't have access to
Transfer that's not reliable. Majority of people in the country are left stranded whilst they have money.

Pathetic from u, pathetic. And you're likely to be a graduate or undergrad.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Urbanchampion: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Emefiele should be arrested and send to jail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by kozmokaz(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
(Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi.

Na wetting them post for una WhatsApp today ?

You forgot to edit am well remove the open bracket sign 😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by ecomalchemistt(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abeg i
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Fiscus105(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
For him to formulate the anti people policy at election time, it's failed already, they will surely suspend the policy.

Cabal that are paper weight politicians want to go head to head with govs that are demi gods in their respective states.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by ugbarreta(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Please why are apc governors putting too much pressure on PMB and Emefiele? Please we don’t want any further extension, new note and the old one should not coexist. February 10th should be February 10th simple. Say no to vote buying.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by StonesA: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Buhari loves this country but unfortunately his subordinate are not with him
fergie001:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by onajo2000(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

Malo speak for yourself... Ekpa

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by ugodson(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
sad sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I will not deceive myself like my fellow Christians rooting for Peter Obi because every sane Christian knows he can never win. Those rejoicing over this naira redesign policy are doing so because they expect a protest vote against the ruling party which in their delusion will favor Obi . The naira redesign policy is a senseless one meant to scuttle the peace atmosphere we have in the country. We patriotic Nigerian Christians reject the wicked policy. And to those dumb Obidients rejoicing over this, "Heaven wan fall no be on top one man head". Peter Obi's chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains. We Nigerians Christians reject the candidacy of Peter Obi. sad

From your write-up you are no Christian at all. You are one of those paid to write rubbish on the internet but God Almighty will judge you

4 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
You'll be disgraced.

Wether they go ahead or not, Obi can NEVER be President. I don't know who's fooling you obingo.
Ipob infested brain
Creamcrest:
Pls we Nigerians don't need any further extension,Feb 10 should be Feb 10.

It's either new money or transfer.

Any stubborn head still hoarding old notes after then will have him/herself to blame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by pongwa(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
thats the best, let them coexist to keep people floating

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by bigdammyj: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Okay.
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by ambale(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
This same useless governor's never called a meeting with the president over ASUU ooo

Even the fuel scarcity they never said anything

Now they are forming people's representatives

Na God will punish them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by ugbarreta(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:
You said “we they patriotic Christian nigerian citizens” and who is the “we”? U mad oo!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Nezan(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
These were the consultations that needed to be done before the policy decision was made

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by badBADbichh(f): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by chiedozie198100: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
GOTVee:

So we should vote for your Muslim brother abi?

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Johnnoo(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
No going back!!!
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Psady(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
treesun:

They will extend it!
E SURE DIE!!!
Those Governors go pocket emefiele like handkerchief for that meeting,him go humble because buhari no get much say.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Criicket: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by EmekaMD(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Imagine if Tinubu and APC governors showed this enthusiasm when ASUU was on strike.

Tinubu has packed about 10 bullion vans of old naira notes and now shivering as Emefiele wants to burst his arse..
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by BJanta: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
chiiraq802:
All those Nukes and Hypersonic missiles weh Russia dey waste ontop Ukraine, na for that meeting venue we need am.

It's even much better for the those missiles to locate IPOB, ESN and Ebubeagwu than that meeting. Because these are killers and beneficiaries of Emefiele's terrorist philanthropy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by JealousCobra(m): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Urbanchampion:
Emefiele should be arrested and send to jail.

Vote buyer!!
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin
Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Didi2d(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coldie:
Buhari is looking at the governors and in his mind he is like, look at these criminals acting like they care

I don't understand! If buhari is as pure and clean as you claim, why is the country still at mess?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors by Skillsnigeria: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
That's good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today / Nigeria Ranked 3rd Richest Country In Africa, Lagos 4th Richest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.