Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,259 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Is Shuttle Business Better Than Cab Hailing In The East? Anambra To Be Precise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Shuttle Business Better Than Cab Hailing In The East? Anambra To Be Precise (180 Views)

A Week In The Life Of A Female Cab Driver / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Debate: Money Better Than Education (support Or Oppose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Shuttle Business Better Than Cab Hailing In The East? Anambra To Be Precise by NestaMarley(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
I'll like to know if Uber or bolt business is more lucrative in the east compared too shuttle business. I'm graduate that relocated to the east from Lagos where i used to drive keke but i came down to the east where i luck shone on me and i have been able to gather enough to start another Transport business here. Now I'm thorn between what to do. I'll love to make a feasibility study both from the end of transporters and passengers so as to make my decision. Every advice would be welcomed.
Re: Is Shuttle Business Better Than Cab Hailing In The East? Anambra To Be Precise by Lonestar124: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Try Uber at awka, try shuttle bus at onitsha..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Sales Trainer For Your Sales Team - Rajiv Sharma / House Shifting Service In Jaipur / How Do I Make Money Online Easily With No Risk? Greetings,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.