Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) (14903 Views)

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by FuckFuckPastor: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2023

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by FuckFuckPastor: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2023

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by naijapikin2(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
This state will have divided votes. Obi will get a lot of votes here especially southern bauchi, atiku also and some for the sleeping baba. cool

See people sitting on the floodlights o.

When they fall they will say politicians used them for rituals.
Meanwhile they are the ones "jujuing" themselves.

Haba mana.

22 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by Honjoshy4u: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Atiku is sweeping the North quietly.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by Coolsperm: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Although Atiku is far better than Tinubu but we prefer Peter Obi

57 Likes

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by press9jatv: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Congratulations to the incoming president Atiku Abubakar in advance. February 25th presidential poll must Obey

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by Mide3367: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Space booked
Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by Niom(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
This guy's always pulling intimidating crowd..

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by specialmati(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin this country funny.shebi na this atiku bribe delegates with millions of dollars to win party ticket.so common sense no tell people say he will recover that money if he wins by more borrowing

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by Goodlady(f): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
We v sunk so low that it's pic we are using yo project who ll win elections.
And na LP start this rally thing I before every Tom, Dick and Harry come grab am dey use show off!
Anyway, just as we are still complaining of APC, PDP is worst. Make una remember that it's better Nigerians teach both PDP and APC bitter lesson of rejection at the polls.

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by rainmoredays: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Election day is not far..
That's if Buhari and his APC does not perform any mago-mago

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by Obaofaba: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Power of structure.

The only obstacle in the way for Asiwaju to cross to Aso rock is Atiku and he's being effectively managed by the so called obidients.

Simply put, Obi is the number one fan of Asiwaju.

With Obi on the ballot, Asiwaju is the next president of Nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by bigdammyj: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Seen.
Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by espeeroke: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is massive. My number one wish is for Balablu to never smell victory. In fact, I want his failure to be epic. However, I love Obi but my vote is for Atiku owing to my believe in his higher capacity to effect the rescue of Nigeria from the current Sharks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by UncleKoboko: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jungle Dey mature

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by iwaeda: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by verybadmouth(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
With all this images, I wonder how Peter Obi will win election in Nigeria. I like Obi sha but he can't win unfortunately. cry embarassed

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by iwaeda: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Crikkkkket:
Pdp must fail
In your dream. PDP is forming the next government. grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by Sannisege: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exercise in futility. 2023 is for Asiwaju Insha Allah

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by iwaeda: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sannisege:
Exercise in futility. 2023 is for Asiwaju Insha Allah

Tinubu ti omo ohun taye nwi. grin grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by Christane: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
If all d northern states can vote for atiku . Den atiku Is gonna win by a wide margin

Firstly d northern states re a majority in Nigeria and with high population

But I saw a Okada rider from Adamawa same state as atiku but he told me is gonna vote for Obi and he said many Adamawa people he knows too say they will vote for Obi

But me I want atiku to be d next president

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by iwaeda: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
verybadmouth:
With all this images, I wonder how Peter Obi will win election in Nigeria. I like Obi sha but he can't win unfortunately. cry embarassed

Honest truth grin angry grin grin

Re: Atiku Presidential Rally In Bauchi (Early Pictures & Video) by Curious345: 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
How many times will he go to Bauchi .

Bauchi votes by percentage

🛹Tinubu👉 13%

🛹Obi👉 42%

🛹Atiku 👉 43%

Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? / Only 8 Parties Have Submitted Lists Of Candidates, Says INEC / Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria