Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi (1267 Views)

Impunity Worse In Rivers APC Than PDP, Says Abe / Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP / Bayelsa: Would PDP Have Won If Alaibe Were The Governorship Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi by garfield1: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
vicdom:

My argument was that those votes Atiku has lost in the SE and SS, he has recovered them already in the north. Did you know that Atiku didn't get 25% in both NE and NW states, if you put the figures together? Buhari was winning all the states with over 85%, excluding Taraba, Adamawa, Sokoto and Kaduna. But when you put all the votes cast in the entire NE and Nw, Atiku didn't get 25% cumulatively.

Buhari actually dealt with him...

True.atiku lost in all Muslim dominates states which means northern muslims dont like him.he won xtian areas and obi has eaten deep there.atiku recovering his lost votes in north makes no difference because he still needs one region in the south to win.atiku needs to win the north by 65%,tinubu needs 40%
Re: Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi by garfield1: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ennoloa:

So in 10M Northern vote

How many do you estimate Tinubu to get

Atiku 4 mil,tinubu 3.5 mil,kwankwaso 1.8,obi 700k
Re: Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi by Indispensable85(m): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

Obi will win the 5 se states massively,winsome ss states or share it.but atiku is not sure of any nc state,can't win in sw.apart from sokoto,Adamawa,he isn't sure of winning any northern state by a big margin

Sokoto will be closely fought. Nobody is winning there with a wide margin.
Re: Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi by garfield1: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Indispensable85:

Sokoto will be closely fought. Nobody is winning there with a wide margin.

True.same as in most states in nw
Re: Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi by Indispensable85(m): 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
We'll know in few weeks.
Re: Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi by vicdom(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

True.atiku lost in all Muslim dominates states which means northern muslims dont like him.he won xtian areas and obi has eaten deep there.atiku recovering his lost votes in north makes no difference because he still needs one region in the south to win.atiku needs to win the north by 65%,tinubu needs 40%

You are right, but now, an average northern Muslim has shifted the support to atiku. Do you know how I found out, in my company Kogi where I work, northerners dominate the packaging unit of our company, almost 90% of workers in that unit are northerners. They chose to put them there because job tasks over there require little or no technical know-how, a layman can actually work there.

In 2019, I predicted that Atiku was going to lose to Buhari, because all those northerners in my place of work, when I interacted with them, they all chose Buhari over Atiku, not even one person was supporting Atiku. But now, majority of them have gone to Atiku while some have gone to Kwankwaso. Each time I remind them about Tinubu and Obi, they always tell me that Tinubu is weak and old while Obi is not a Muslim. They told me that they would have chosen Obi if he was a Muslim.
Because what many southerners were saying that if Atiku divides the northern votes with Buhari, then Atiku will win with Southern votes. But with what my eyes saw then, when no single average northerner I knew was supporting Atiku, I told them that Buhari will trash Atiku. So when the results were coming out, I wasn't even surprised because I had already predicted that earlier.
Re: Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi by Ennoloa: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku 4 mil,tinubu 3.5 mil,kwankwaso 1.8,obi 700k

From what you wrote conclusion is

In the SW: They play Ethnic Politics
North: Party Politics

That’s good

Good Luck
Re: Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi by garfield1: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ennoloa:

From what you wrote conclusion is

In the SW: They play Ethnic Politics
North: Party Politics

That’s good

Good Luck

No.the north plays ethnic politics when it is their turn same as other regions.it is not their turn so the desperation isn't there.pdp is not very strong in sw but apc dominates the north
Re: Atiku And PDP Have Actually Gained More Votes From APC Than They Hav Lost To Obi by derecho(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Did they just teach you "just dey play"?
Any kindergarten Bible reader understand " in the world but not of the world "
That simple statement is not meant for those who can't think deep.

babyfaceafrica:

A former PDP vice presidential candidate.. Just dey play

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Egbeda Here, Apc Posters Are Being Torn Off D Wall Every 24hrs / Aisha Yesufu Cries Out To INEC / 3 Lessons From The Ethnicization Of JAMB Controversy By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.