Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Hardship: Man Kills Blood Brother Because Of 1000 Naira - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hardship: Man Kills Blood Brother Because Of 1000 Naira (173 Views)

How Many Units Of Electricity Goes For 1000 Naira. / Man Kills His Daughter After Finding Out She Was Not His Biological Child (pic) / I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hardship: Man Kills Blood Brother Because Of 1000 Naira by DeLight360: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
A man, Ibrahim Dauda, has allegedly killed his brother, Tunde, during a fight over N1,000 at their residence on Amusa Street, off Community Road, in the Obadore area of Igando, Lagos State. It was gathered that Ibrahim and Tunde were at home when an argument regarding N1,000 ensued between them.

The tragic incident took place on Sunday, January 29, 2023. Both of the brothers had an argument over 1000 naira. The argument escalated into a fight and in the process, one of the brothers, Ibrahim, picked up an iron rod and brutally bashed his brother, Tunde on his forehead. As a result, Tunde fell to the ground unconscious.

More details here: https://m.scoopernews.com/share?newsId=38898569

(1) (Reply)

Giving Up Your Baby For Adoption.lets Discuss / An Interesting And Unique Thing To Do In Las Vegas. / For The Ladies.... The Men Talking To You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.