Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover (481 Views)

Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition / As 30 States Propose N8 Trillion, Only Lagos, Rivers, Anambra Can Fund Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by FatherOfJesus: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu is so overrated, extremely overrated that he's riding on the achievements of governors before and after him to campaign.

He's the worst governor in the history of Lagos and personally, I don't rate governors of Lagos, because of the influence of federal government. As a Lagos state governor, you have huge revenue at your disposal, most of them are as average as an average Nigerian governor if you consider revenue to performance.

Upon that, there is no world class project that can be ascribed to Tinubu. He performed so badly that he couldn't even erect one flyover in Lagos, the only governor never to do so in Lagos state history.

Tinubu is overrated.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by Moh247: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Go and listen to Morayo and Fashola's interview and not some Ipob baby who weren't born when Tinubu Governed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by SHIVA001: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
God bless Jagaban, The true leader. Not that stingy peter that denied Anambra their basic infrastructural needs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by FatherOfJesus: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
Go and listen to Morayo and Fashola's interview and not some Ipob baby who weren't born when Tinubu Governed
what do expect Fashola to say when he's a Godson?
You want him not to praise him.

Fashola is miles ahead of Tinubu when it comes to performance. It's like from earth to the another galaxy, they are light years apart with evidence in Lagos to see. But politics is politics

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by Moh247: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Fashola is miles ahead of Tinubu when it comes to performance. It's like from earth to the another galaxy, they are light years apart with evidence in Lagos to see. But politics is politics

Do you need a link to the interview on Instagram

Fashola best describes his boss Uncle Bola

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by Softmirror: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY PROFESSOR SOLUDO IS A BASTARD FOR HIS NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT PETER OBI?!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by FatherOfJesus: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

I need you to show me what project Tinubu did in Lagos state that is massive.

Show me evidence

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by Demigod22: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
It seems OP is obsessed with Tinubu today, he has been causing nuisance on Nairaland with his obsession with Tinubu. OP, allow the old man to lose peacefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by Moh247: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I need you to show me what project Tinubu did in Lagos state that is massive.

Show me evidence

According to Fashola

BRT

Lagos Atlantic city

Lekki Deep sea port

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by FatherOfJesus: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

According to Fashola

BRT

Lagos Atlantic city

Lekki Deep sea port
When was all these project started and completed?

Let's leave what Fashola said and follow evidence.

I want to discuss with you
Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by FatherOfJesus: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Demigod22:
It seems OP is obsessed with Tinubu today, he has been causing nuisance on Nairaland with his obsession with Tinubu. OP, allow the old man to lose peacefully.
I need to be obsessed with who leads Nigeria.

We cannot make a mistake. If the kitchen is too hot, then leave
Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by FatherOfJesus: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Softmirror:

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY PROFESSOR SOLUDO IS A BASTARD FOR HIS NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT PETER OBI?!
Nope, I am saying that Tinubu did almost nothing in Lagos state as a governor
Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by Moh247: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
When was all these project started and completed?

Let's leave what Fashola said and follow evidence.

I want to discuss with you

Obviously he never completed those mentioned

But like I said listen to Fashola's interview
The millennium schools completed, the roads, legal reforms and many first of it's kind got highlighted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by FatherOfJesus: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

Obviously he never completed those mentioned

But like I said listen to Fashola's interview
The millennium schools completed, the roads, legal reforms and many first of it's kind got highlighted

he didn't even start any of those. I put it to you.

Going by your logic it means that oodluck Jonathan should take accolade for Kano rail line and second Niger bridge. GEJ even started the project.

Tinubu did not lay any foundation for the 3 project you mentioned. Everything started after he left office. He didn't fund any of those project under his tenure.

He couldn't even fund the BRT project, Fashola borrowed money to fund it. These lies need to stop

All pass governors of Lagos were better than Tinubu. Pick one l, let's compare

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by Moh247: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
he didn't even start any of those. I put it to you.

Going by your logic it means thy goodluck Jonathan should take accolade for Kano rail line and second Niger bridge. GEJ even started the project.

Tinubu did not lay any foundation for the 3 project you mentioned. Everything started after he left office. He didn't fund any of those project under his tenure.

He couldn't even fund the BRT project, Fashola borrowed money to fund it. These lies need to stop

All pass governors of Lagos were better than Tinubu. Pick one l, let's compare

You know for a fairer argument you should watch the interview if you have data

I wait for your much informed opinion after

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by FatherOfJesus: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

You know for a fairer argument you should watch the interview if you have data

I wait for your much informed opinion after
you and I know that Tinubu didn't fund any of those projects as a governor.

You and I know this. Let's don't lie to ourselves

What Fashola says during election shouldn't be a yardstick. Let's extrapolate when those project started.

I can find out if you need me to
Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by Moh247: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
you and I know that Tinubu didn't fund any of those projects as a governor.

You and I know this. Let's don't lie to ourselves

What Fashola says during election shouldn't be a yardstick. Let's extrapolate when those project started.

I can find out if you need me to

I personally have enough data on Tinubu's achievements within 8 years and I can copy it and paste it, I can refer you to Dr Chimaroke Nnamani's Twitter page to give you far more indepth details of each and every projects from power plant to LASTMA,

But I want you on your own without coercion or propaganda to read about this man

If our support for him isn't worth it, your conscience can do the judgement
Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by Opintiwa: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

I personally have enough data on Tinubu's achievements within 8 years and I can copy it and paste it, I can refer you to Dr Chimaroke Nnamani's Twitter page to give you far more indepth details of each and every projects from power plant to LASTMA,

But I want you on your own without coercion or propaganda to read about this man

Wailer
Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by FatherOfJesus: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

Did Tinubu fund, Eko atlantic, deep seaport and BRT when he was Lagos state governor?

Did any of this project kick off when he was governor of lagos state?

Please, leave LASTMa first, that's so mediocre to discuss
Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by Ogbuefi2020: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:

Show us pictures of Tinubu flyover or shut up
Re: Tinubu Is Overrated, He's The Only Lagos Governor That Didn't Build A Flyover by FatherOfJesus: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Show us pictures of Tinubu flyover or shut up
When you start engaging them with facts and they can't insult, you see them felter.

Who all know that Lagos was almost stagnant when Tinubu was a governor. Na Fashola spark up Lagos again

(1) (Reply)

Adeleke Orders Civil Servants To Dance, Do Dressing Parade On Valentine Day / Peter Obi Could Not Answer A Simple Question (video) / Simon Ekpa Might Be Arrested Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.