Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Help Me To Decide The Right Decision To Make - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me To Decide The Right Decision To Make (238 Views)

Please Help Me Decide On This Present Job Offer / How I Spent 10 Years In Medical School, Only To Decide To Do Tech. / Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Decide The Right Decision To Make by Royalpriest9301: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hello everyone kindly help me professionally in deciding what to do in these scenarios, I'm presently working as a credit officer in a micro finance institution, but the pay is not good for me, so I applied to other places and it's like I'll be getting two jobs at the same time, the first one and the one I like pays 300k basic salary and you can make 500k extra or more based on your performance, the truth is they pay well but no job security, you'll be given an official car with a driver, and you'll be opportuned to meet with high networth individuals but chances for growth is low it's even easier to lose job while working with them, but you can go home with up to 3 million in a month based on performance, the second job pays 200k but the but their is job security at least better than the first one...but the first one pays and provide good life compared to the first one. Pardon my grammatical error
Re: Help Me To Decide The Right Decision To Make by superCleanworks(m): 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Royalpriest9301:
but the first one pays and provide good life compared to the first one. Pardon my grammatical error

what if the second option never existed?
would you not take the first one and try to build your career profile with it till the job is no more?
Re: Help Me To Decide The Right Decision To Make by Royalpriest9301: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
superCleanworks:

what if the second option never existed?
would you not take the first one and try to build your career profile with it till the job is no more?
thanks a lot man, such job is good to everyone but no job security, you'll look for someone that wants to invest 150 million naira two times in a month...but job security matter most to me in this case, I can't afford to be jobless after working for 6 months
Re: Help Me To Decide The Right Decision To Make by superCleanworks(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
Royalpriest9301:
thanks a lot man, such job is good to everyone but no job security, you'll look for someone that wants to invest 150 million naira two times in a month...but job security matter most to me in this case, I can't afford to be jobless after working for 6 months

You have answered your own question.

(1) (Reply)

Lagra Chemical / AUDIT MANAGER @ TAC Professional Services / Job Assessment Test And Psychometric Evaluation Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.