Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Very Neat Iphone 8 64gb For Sale - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Very Neat Iphone 8 64gb For Sale (996 Views)

Clean iCloud Locked Iphone 8 (64gb) For Sale Sold! / Phone Deals: iPhone 8+ 64GB, OnePlus 7 8GB 256GB, Samsung S10 duos / iPhone 8 64gb - ₦159,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Neat Iphone 8 64gb For Sale by Jagznation(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Na God save me shaaa shocked 700 naira now is equivalent to 7 thousand ....street not smiling

2 Likes

Re: Very Neat Iphone 8 64gb For Sale by Samafroxy22(m): 1:43am On Feb 25, 2023
louiziana:
You are a very petty man, this profile is more than 10 years old. Please go through all my posts and show me how you confirmed that I started scamming here just yesterday. Your 700 naira is still there, I couldn't even withdraw it. I got a better offer for the iPhone and was gonna reach out until I saw your 'bastard' and barawo message, no need exchanging words with you at that time. It was a customer who has dealt with me before that asked me to come check your posts online, and some people here have met me in person. I even have cars here for sale, will I also ask for 700 naira before a buyer inspects and test drive the car? How come you are the only person louiziana has scammed 700naira since 2011?

You are one hungry scammer and nothing more. You blocked me after getting to the location we planed to meet (Iyana Ipaja). I still chilled and waited for more than an hour to clear my doubts. Why block me when you got a better offer?

I later used my wife’s phone to chat you few minutes after seeing I have been blocked, and the message went through before you blocked her too. Up till this moment, no explanation of any sort from you. And you are here now claiming you got a better offer. Lol

Please refund me

Kuda
2019626787 Samuel is the name.
Re: Very Neat Iphone 8 64gb For Sale by Samafroxy22(m): 1:45am On Feb 25, 2023
Jagznation:
Na God save me shaaa shocked 700 naira now is equivalent to 7 thousand ....street not smiling

No mind the scammer now claiming saint that he got a better offer. Lol
Re: Very Neat Iphone 8 64gb For Sale by louiziana(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Samafroxy22:

You are one hungry scammer and nothing more. You blocked me after getting to the location we planed to meet (Iyana Ipaja). I still chilled and waited for more than an hour to clear my doubts. Why block me when you got a better offer?

I later used my wife’s phone to chat you few minutes after seeing I have been blocked, and the message went through before you blocked her too. Up till this moment, no explanation of any sort from you. And you are here now claiming you got a better offer. Lol

Please refund me

Kuda
2019626787 Samuel is the name.

Ok I see, na the 700 dey really hurt you. I can refund now but you must delete all the nonsense on my threads. I blocked your wife because a normal human doesn't start a message with bastard and barawo.
Re: Very Neat Iphone 8 64gb For Sale by Jagznation(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Everyone dealing with @Louiziana should be careful the guy isn't trust worthy

1 Like

Re: Very Neat Iphone 8 64gb For Sale by Samafroxy22(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2023
louiziana:

Ok I see, na the 700 dey really hurt you. I can refund now but you must delete all the nonsense on my threads. I blocked your wife because a normal human doesn't start a message with bastard and barawo.

YES OOO!!! My hard-earned N700 hurts me because I worked legitimately to get it; it was not stolen and I did not scam anyone to get it... grin
Re: Very Neat Iphone 8 64gb For Sale by louiziana(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Samafroxy22:

YES OOO!!! My hard-earned N700 hurts me because I worked legitimately to get it; it was not stolen and I did not scam anyone to get it... grin

Told you I got a better offer, this message came in same morning I was supposed to meet you. A scammer would never claim that a product isn't available, he would try to gather as much and turn no one down, be wise with speed.

Re: Very Neat Iphone 8 64gb For Sale by louiziana(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jagznation:
Everyone dealing with @Louiziana should be careful the guy isn't trust worthy

Please shut up if you can't judge with wisdom.
Re: Very Neat Iphone 8 64gb For Sale by Samafroxy22(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
louiziana:

Told you I got a better offer, this message came in same morning I was supposed to meet you. A scammer would never claim that a product isn't available, he would try to gather as much and turn no one down, be wise with speed.

I have nothing to tell a scammer. Your fake screenshots wont help your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Ipad Pro 2022 WIFI + LTE M2 Chip / Brand New 14 Pro Verizon Locked 256gb / Noteooks, playstations, LCD's, etc for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.