Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . (46971 Views)

Oshiomhole Buys Roasted Corn By The Roadside, Eats It In Public As People Hail / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) / Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by compton11(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
creolehunt:

Where did he say it's a Christian name though?
ode let the nigga I quoted answer me back
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Elidrisy20: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
He should have adopted the woman too😂
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by sukkot: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
englishmart:
This didn't go down well with some Islamic extremists who felt he should have given him a Muslim name instead of Jordan.
jordan is a Muslim country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by jahsharon: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
englishmart:
This didn't go down well with some Islamic extremists who felt he should have given him a Muslim name instead of Jordan.

Is this your mental illness generationally inherited or self inflicted?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by jahsharon: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Shapeaso:
Aboki won't like the name. Nice name shaa!

Because Jordan nah your Church name nah. Useless Miscreant
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Fira09(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Your first point described your kind of person.

You're so arrogant to think everyone here is suffering or even begging to live. It's ancestral, that's how pompous you are from that side.

You want me to drop my company here with this moniker so that you and your ilks can run it down with propaganda because of my choice of camdidate?
I'm not that stupid.

If you think that's ethical for someone like me to do that with my company, feel free to release yours. Let's make verification

Meanwhile, next time stop having the thought that most of us here get a dime for our support for Tinubu, we did it without any form of motivation. So don't you dare in your life attack us in that manner.

All the epistles you wrote above is capital Zero

Someone who has a legal/fascinating company won't be afraid to place it here, I don't care for whoever you support, that's your choice.

mail me then drop it, I'm the one who's gonna do the payment to you, not you or anybody.

If you can't do that, don't even bother to quote me cos you are a liar, we ain't mate.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by BreakingNews21: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eastlink:
Shehu Sanni is an Hausa Christian.

Not accurate broda.

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by CondemnBattery(f): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sense is far from you.
You can adopt your and name home osama bin laden. You bloody terrorist. Mtwwwww
SMOGnow:
Nice deed. But he shiuld have given him a better name. What is Jordan? Is he trying to tell us that he's civilised or what? What happened to Mustapha?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by abidem4real: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
SMOGnow:
Nice deed. But he shiuld have given him a better name. What is Jordan? Is he trying to tell us that he's civilised or what? What happened to Mustapha?
Mustapha he knows is a killer. So, he doesn't want a bad name for the poor boy.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Espelbengz(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Oga don't come and embarrass your ignorance online, who tell u say Jordan no be Islamic name? Besides why do u guys bigot about everything? Mtsweeeen

englishmart:

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Maybe you didn't read where I asked you to post yours.
Lemme repeat it, POST YOURS. LET'S VERIFY
Fira09:

All the epistles you wrote above is capital Zero

Someone who has a legal/fascinating company won't be afraid to place it here, I don't care for whoever you support, that's your choice.

mail me then drop it, I'm the one who's gonna do the payment to you, not you or anybody.

If you can't do that, don't even bother to quote me cos you are a liar, we ain't mate.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Nursepepeye(f): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
SMOGnow:
Bandit
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by charlesdinho7(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
having gone through some comments, being a muslim is a curse

2 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Brownshoe: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
SMOGnow:

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by stjsd(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
SMOGnow:

Adopt yours, and name him Mustapha. Simple.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by IbileIfe: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
englishmart:
Senator Shehu Sani of the 8th senate Adopts an abandoned child. He took to his twitter handle to make the announcement.

In his words

"This Little Baby Boy was abandoned by the road side.The Police picked him and handed him over to the Social Welfare Department and the department handed him over to an Orphanage;I’m now the father and named him Jordan.Mrs Grace by my side is the proprietor of the Orphanage."

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1622941786736848896?t=d_U_QzN3MFbbiNQxoCE-jg&s=09

Great.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Venom11(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
englishmart:
Mustapha kee you there. Dan iska. Adopt yours and name him Abubakar or Abdullahi
Lol... U for add Osama
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Fira09(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Maybe you didn't read where I asked you to post yours.
Lemme repeat it, POST YOURS. LET'S VERIFY
I warned you that if you can't mail or drop your imaginary company here, that don't quote me. Yet you did without performing the simple task.

Firstly, I asked you to drop yours but you couldn't because you were lying, why lying that you owned a company?

No be me wan pay you the 300K? Lad get lost, we ain't mate.

I repeat go get a good paying job! and stop waisting your time constituting nuisance on a forum.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by ade4real2016: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
SMOGnow:

This is why ya have not really progressed as a person...Must ya islamized everything that concerns life...A magnanimous person picked up an innocent child whose parents are not known n all ya could say was that,he should have named him Mustapha..Get a good life...
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Rebuke: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
englishmart:
Mustapha kee you there. Dan iska. Adopt yours and name him Abubakar or Abdullahi

Lol. I wanted to respond to that ignoramus then I saw yours and kept my cool.

I am sure the former senator wasn't the first person to hear about the abandoned baby, the others heard and looked away as usual.....seriously, the level of hypocrisy and f00lishness the people over there display is unimaginable.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by kamalbob(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
englishmart:

And a daft like you doesn't know that Jordan is a name of 100% (Muslim) country. Bringing this up clearly shows you are the extremist! Empty head mumu
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by oaktown101(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jordan is not a christian name. It is a country name.
englishmart:
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Navalsadiq(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
SMOGnow:
ode lasàn
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Sormeh: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mccullum:
Jordan is also an Islamic name, however, all Abrahamic religions can bear the name. A country called Jordan today is a Muslims country.

I don't know why Muslims and Christians arguing over this.
You too get sense jare

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Opeyemic01: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jordan sounds more arabic. There's a muslim country called Jordan
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by HeroicMeastro: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
englishmart:
As mumu as u be.. the Jordan na Christian name or pagan?
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by HeroicMeastro: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
englishmart:
What is ur name?
Coward!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Slurity(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
englishmart:
people like you are poisons to the society, even as a Christian like you, I don't know that Jordan is a Christian name, I taught its just an English name, why bringing religion fight up when there is no need for it at all. You are not a Christian by practices but by mere mouth.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Chee59(f): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Silly little people getting angry over names.
Whatever you feed and care for, you get the right to name.
There are more babies in the orphanages across the country. Adopt one and name them.
Empty heads.
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by jokaka89: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nothing happened to Mustapha.

SMOGnow:
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Adopts A Child Abandoned By The roadside . by Olodonairaland(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Must it be a Muslim name
SMOGnow:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AnambraDecides: INEC Declares Governorship Election Inconclusive / Chimamanda Adichie Rejects National Honour From President Buhari / High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.