Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities (38047 Views)

Residents Flee Anambra Communities As NAF Bombs Bandits’ Hideouts / Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched / Edo Election: Violence Erupts As Obaseki Arrives His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by seguno2: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
This is the Anambra Peter Obi secured.
Make una de play.

You dey mind that fake guy with his hypocrisy.

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Adaran: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Everything now is Tinubu. Your dog bites someone, na Tinubu. Definitely, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by 123yes(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=Brendaniel post=120712824]Very poor report from the nation news....[/quote Is Peter not a man like your father who refuse to train you to be a responsive person. Tell him to come and contest or don't you want to be the son of a president.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Obiebanks007(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Another Aguleri and Umuleri saga.

Obingo, this is your Obi's Anambra.

Even among the Christian community of Anambra, Obi with his bigotry still put Catholic ahead of all.

He sacked non-anambra workers.

Will that kind of person not do worse as President.

Oga you no get talk for mouth
And it's tinubu or atiku that can save Nigeria in the state it is right now??

You must be a joker.

Outside centiment obi is better than other candidates.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Believeintruth: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://thenationonlineng.net/many-feared-dead-as-violence-erupts-in-anambra-communities/

Guy you no dey tire. Bros go and rest and get something meaningful and stop being an urchin
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Madups(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Keep quiet! You think this is 2006 and you can just lie or run your mouth anyhow because you feel the person you are talking with lives hundreds of kilometres away. You think we all dont know of cult activities in lag? U think we dont hear stories of that yeye 1million abi 1billion boys or what ever they are called
OkoRemi2023:

which every other month at which ikorodu? even cult can't do nonsense at ikorodu with Onyabo

you people with your running away from responsibility escalate the insecurities in east till date
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by ukaface(f): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
StJasper:

Eeyah, why do you people always attach Tinubu's name to any negative incident in the west?

You can go and die, all we know is that PETER OBI IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE CRISES IN THE EAST.
ignatus ignoramus, can you read what you just typed?

Who prides in owning Lagos?
Them Dey call saint, you Dey add Tinubu name join….. mtcheeeeew

How do you even feel defending Tinubu?
Oooooohhhhh….. you’re a tribalist, I just Dey waste time to Dey reply you. No vex
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Madups:
Keep quiet! You think this is 2006 and you can just lie or run your mouth anyhow because you feel the person you are talking with lives hundreds of kilometres away. You think we all dont know of cult activities in lag? U think we dont hear stories of that yeye 1million abi 1billion boys or what ever they call theirselves

which ikorodu is 1million boys abi amadioha dey play with your draining brain?

you fools will write dumb allegations from your useless region then one will ask how you will be writing nonsense

which ikorodu is cult surrounded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Bigchristo: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
This is the Anambra Peter Obi secured.
Make una de play.
I knew someone like you will be under this comment session to blame Obi for the clash, so when Yoruba and Hausa traders were fighting in Lagos nobody blamed Tinubu, when Contain fell on people nobody blame Tinubu when ladipo market got fire nobody blamed Tinubu the series of crime going on in Lagos is alarming yet nobody is blaming Tinubu but here you are fooling yourself because of hate na so witchcraft take dey start to me y’all APC urchins are witch 🤣😂😅
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by jaxxy(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu must destroy South East

he will soon be arrested.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Okoroawusa: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
E no go pass okwu ani...
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by bizzibodi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Who created this kind Agbado news for Agbado urchins to chew on?
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Elidrisy20: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
What is the cause of that wahala
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by obembet(f): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Tinubu will never be President
mark my words
if you like cry kpaaa kpaaaa

And Peter Obi will never be president.

Atiku all the way

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Alliswell248: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
mark my words

Ipob miscreants Not Igbo kiiiiiilling themselves.
Children of hate and bitterness.....
Tinubu would deal with you ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Almaigaa: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Chaos and insecurity in every part of Igbo land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Almaigaa: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alliswell248:

Ipob miscreants Not Igbo kiiiiiilling themselves.
Children of hate and bitterness.....
Tinubu would deal with you ...

Lies.
Its Igbo People that are killing themselves.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by IGBOSON1: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
wethebest:
apc failed to handle security issues in any part of d country yet some he goats still want to vote for dem? Who cursed some set of humans in dis country? 🤔

The OP gets his kicks out of trawling the net all day…hunting for negative news from the south-east, so he can come to nairaland and create a thread on it. And there always seems to be a mod waiting to receive it to display on the homepage ASAP! It’s lost on him that primary responsibility for securing lives and property of ALL Nigerians rests with his useless Buhari/APC gov’t!
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by alezzy13: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
mark my words

What of kpoooo kpoooo?? 🤪🤪
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by ojex004: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good, let them keep killing demself
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by plantist: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
mark my words

You are not even talking about the lives lost in the violence. Is this how worthless your lives are in Anambra? You had to leave the report and chase after Tinubu who's old enough to be your father.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by wallarwallar(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
mark my words

Goat.. Stubborn with no sense
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by LOVEGINO(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by dalass(f): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
HomoSapiien:

But I can’t find Tinubu in OP. How you take smuggle am into this thread.

Exactly!

Tinubu has successfully invaded some people's brains and souls. lipsrsealed Anything at all on this Nairaland, they must shout Tinubu. cheesy

It is exhausting and not funny anymore because dummies have little sense for anything else except to mention that name undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Obaaderemi2: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
lyriclekidd:
God do mistake push me come this kind country and continent.
grin But you can japa if you like.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by HeroicMeastro: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by HeroicMeastro: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Nnemkah:

Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Me and my siblings havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls no matter how small
Account:Angela
G.TBank

Angela who? U no get surname abi na scammer?
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Peppysco: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
mark my words

Your people dey die everyday like fowl but na Tinubu ambition be your own palaver. Don't worry, I'm sure you wouldn't worry if the whole South East became a ghost town, so far Tinubu doesn't win.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Autobot05: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You're all programed to blame Tinubu for everything that happened to you.

HATE comes from below, not above.
This shows TINUBU is greater than any Igbo, dead or alive

Next joke please
😂😂😂

Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Nnemkah(f): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Angela who? U no get surname abi na scammer?
not at all sir am not a scammer please i am Oyom Angela Ubi sir. Please help me in any little way sir please
Re: Many Feared Dead As Violence Erupts In Anambra Communities by Selepreye(f): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!!!
Leadway Assurance (Opebi Branch)is currently recruiting vibrant, intelligent and smart persons for the post of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Qualification (HND,BSC) if u are interested ,
call (08060398883) or send your CV to Ad-Adeleye@leadway.com

Application closes soon

Pls Rebroadcast
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.