Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption (11937 Views)

Court Acquits 19 Men Accused Of Being MASSOB Members After 15 Years In Prison / Court Acquits, Discharges El-Zakzaky And Wife, Orders Immediate Release / Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by money121(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by inoki247: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
It seems I'm the only one who finds you very unstable on this platform. Lol

LoL is because you believe I have a party I'm surporting against which u believe is evill buh nope I don't believe in any politicians I will rather use my time to focus on my life....

The last time I voted was during Jonathan time and I voted for him twice after that time I gave up on voting...
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by highchief1: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
ResidentMUMU:
Only those that expect Nigeria to get better one day will be pained by this news.
I swear some of us don give up.
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by jamace(m): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Cash and carry judgment.

One day, ALL our leaders will pay for their sins.
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Who will save our dying judiciary
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by darqly(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
EFCC is only good with Yahoo boys but can not nail a single high profile case.
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by Racoon(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Useless EFCC that can't win a single corruption case
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by HeroicMeastro: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
jahsharon:
These Fulanis will ruin this country
No be Nnamdi chop bribe give the verdict?
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by Timekeeper452: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
The amount of corruption, crime and sin in this world is unbelievable and staggering. God should just reset everything.
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by 3seriez(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
The young man was cruising a Lambo, Ferrari and other exotic cars people can only dream of when his Dad was a minister. If that is not a big red flag, I don't know what is. This Naija just hustle, even courts go favour you.
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by RealTalkNoBull: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
So, where did the money and the property come from?
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by Prettychild(f): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
politicoNG:

https://thewhistler.ng/breaking-efcc-loses-again-as-court-discharges-bauchi-governors-son-of-n1-1b-fraud-charges/

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4169902/shamsudeen-bala-mohammed-spent-n1.1#62274109

https://www.nairaland.com/3606995/shamsudeen-bala-enjoying-luxury-cars#53354185

https://www.nairaland.com/3271744/efcc-seizes-houses-bala-mohammed#48231631

https://www.nairaland.com/3608593/court-grants-shamsudeen-mohammed-bail#53379947
You see when hiring a lawyer, our politicians will look for the best irrespective of the tribe the lawyer comes from but when it comes to election, they would tell you to vote along ethnic or religious lines, abeg make we try get sense and vote for competence over religion or ethnicity
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by mu2sa2: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Righthussle:
That boy is above the law na, a whole governor son na him Nigerian law wan catch?
Hahahaha. That's my comment!

1 Like

Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by atilla(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
I still remember the picture of thebyoung boy sitting on hundreds of millions of naira.

Its well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by Popesuccess(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
ORAFA:
Another bought judgement
Is like the judges are trying to cash out before the tenure of the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria expires. And you can't blame, the executive and legislators have being doing the same.
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by UNDFTD: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
All of you "One Nigeria" apologists need to get it through your noggin that the courts in your failed contraption can NEVER convict a FULANI man for engaging in their stock in trade, CORRUPTION!
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by sapele914(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Popesuccess:
Is like the judges are trying to cash out before the tenure of the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria expires. And you can't blame, the executive and legislators have being doing the same.
The major money is the presidential election, una go weep for government magic.
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by sapele914(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
UNDFTD:
All of you "One Nigeria" apologists need to get it through your noggin that the courts in your failed contraption can NEVER convict a FULANI man for engaging in their stock in trade, CORRUPTION!
Maybe Alhaji Maina is Igbo?
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by UNDFTD: 2:15am On Feb 08, 2023
sapele914:
Maybe Alhaji Maina is Igbo?

Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by house10studios: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2023
Even if dey video am doing d crime, apc Court go still say he no do am.

Buhari is working
Re: Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2023
Tayorshd2:
.either you like it or not Tinubu must win grin.

Forget Abt this man and let's focus on 25th election were JAGANAN will win grin
JAGABAN GBUO GI DIA

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Francois Hollande Visits Nigeria On Saturday / Forces Pushing For Candidates Ahead Of Buhari’s Cabinet Expansion / Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.