Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video (71796 Views)

Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes / New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by caye(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2023
ebexofficial:
Who else I feeling this is a planned effort to cause uprising and create an interim government otherwise what's so difficult in making cash available

How I wish ppl understood the term, " agent provocateur":- defined as ppl who instigate riots and uprising, so that it is quickly taken into anarchy by unsuspecting victims.

The looters and burners may be paid provocateurs by some ppl, in order to introduce a state of emergency.
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by vastolord4(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

Politicians who spend millions upon millions cry there's no cash. Nigerians who don't have up to 100k in their accounts cry that there's no cash too. grin

Cashless economy has come to stay. Y'all should stop this obsession with cash and start using your online and digital channels.

Your reply is no where in relation to my comment
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by EroticJane(f): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
ogunprince18:

typical racist mindset from a dumb negro supporting oppression on the people. idiot
we know them by their actions. always having a wrong motive with primitive actions. when you hold them responsible for their actions they result to crying racism. spits

1 Like

Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
EroticJane:
we know them by their actions. always having a wrong motive with primitive actions. when you hold them responsible for their actions they result to crying racism. spits
wannabe british puppet
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by ipobarecriminals: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
I’ll engage the elderly ones in ur father’s house from 50 above not a kid like u
Lilimax:
I am quite sure I am very much older than you too. You this Indomie generation causing nuisance on Nairaland with fake moniker
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JREMEqXSpGA

nlfpmod, Skydancer, Erad, Cao, Mkmyers45, Dragnet, Twinstaiye, Mikuz, Nex, Osystein, mynd44, Tjskii, Olawalebabs, seun, Obinoscopy, mukina2, Lawyer, FarmTech, Briareos, Obinnau, Divepen1, RoyalRoy, Pavore9, Prof800, CrazyMan, FOD, Ben13, Dani1luv, Sissie, Uboma, Rocktation, Richiez, farano, Justwise, oam4j, Honsule, lalasticlala, Airmark, Odumchi, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, DisGuy, Bigfrancis21, Davide470, 1forall, R231 and dominique.
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by asanausana91: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
ebexofficial:
Even to pay for public transport and buy food from local vendors?
as far as you can have only 20k, you will be able to settle transport fare and some small transactions while you use mobile apps for major transaction.
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by saintrow1: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Danisaint112:

It changes something. The fence sitters won't have to be reminded to vote the disaster of a party.

APC will still win, tinubu will win, if you like remove banner, people have radio, TV, mobile phone laptop, tablet and etc. Removing banner is just a waste of time.
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by Danisaint112(m): 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
saintrow1:

APC will still win, tinubu will win, if you like remove banner, people have radio, TV, mobile phone laptop, tablet and etc. Removing banner is just a waste of time.

As long as someone is making effort towards something, no matter how little it is, it is never a waste of time. FEB 25 WILL DECIDE!
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by johnwell(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
domDva:
Nigerians need to stop behaving like wild animals, must everything result to burning and destruction?

Well said!
They deserve what they got.
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by saintrow1: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Danisaint112:

As long as someone is making effort towards something, no matter how little it is, it is never a waste of time. FEB 25 WILL DECIDE!

Pointless effort and a waste of time by terrorists, FEB 25 will be the day you and your fellows will cry and understand the real meaning of politics and democracy.
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by caleboxylic: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by Danisaint112(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
saintrow1:

Pointless effort and a waste of time by terrorists, FEB 25 will be the day you and your fellows will cry and understand the real meaning of politics and democracy.

To you and your kinds politics is a structure built w
On the foundation of criminality. The is nothing democratic about your candidates and their party.

You know this very well but would keep deceiving yourself. APC and PDP will never give power to the people. They don't even engage citizens.

Peter Obi is one man that flies economy flight just to hear the plight of the people. He is experienced about current happenings in the country and how to solve them because he mingles with common Nigerians.

It's a shame their are people like you existing in this country. Nigeria has never had it this good but you wicked sons of Jezebel who care about nothing but yourself and your stomach want to spoil this but God will definitely put you all to shame.
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by iswallker(m): 2:57am On Feb 09, 2023
ebexofficial:
Who else I feeling this is a planned effort to cause uprising and create an interim government otherwise what's so difficult in making cash available

no one - because the policy of govt is cashless and it means less cash will be available while more transactions will be done via electronic channels...

it makes sense to me because even the cost of printing currency will not be sustainable on the long run....amongst other factors

another is that there is a lot of illicit money being stored in cash in peoples homes - money that they cannot explain how they got it... grin
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by AsaBlackheart(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
ProfOkai:

So sad. Those working in the bank are behind this sufferings. Imagine hearing one of them negotiating how much to collect for 18million Naira new notes!
Vote ObiDatti

I stand corrected. He's alive
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by ProfOkai: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
AsaBlackheart:

I stand corrected. He's alive

Thank God ooo
Re: A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video by EroticJane(f): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
ogunprince18:

wannabe british puppet
as a British puppet, I won't be treated inhumanely like they do in Africa, by the same race. so wicked and callous.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu / Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.