Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account (874 Views)

Guide To Create, Verify, And Activate Wise Account In Nigeria / Getting Funds To Start Your Business / Don't Want To Ruin This Opportunity Of Getting Funds Worth Million Of Dollars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by JC2021: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
I have a Wise account I use for receiving payments from my international clients. The previous method I use for getting the funds off the account is no longer working. Could anyone suggest sure way(s) I can use to get the funds out into my Nigerian bank account? I will really appreciate any kind suggestion.
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by okooloyun1(m): 12:17am On Feb 08, 2023
JC2021:
I have a Wise account I use for receiving payments from my international clients. The previous method I use for getting the funds off the account is no longer working. Could anyone suggest sure way(s) I can use to get the funds out into my Nigerian bank account? I will really appreciate any kind suggestion.
Use the fund to buy usdt on binance and sell through p2p.
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by ajoyeleke(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2023
JC2021:

sell the funds to me
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by MrPADDY(m): 6:24am On Feb 08, 2023
JC2021:
Contact Us At
https://paddydigital.com
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by StartUpDude: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2023
okooloyun1:
Op this is a better option for you.👆
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by JC2021: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2023
okooloyun1:
Can you explain the process of transferring from Wise account to Binance?
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by JC2021: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2023
StartUpDude:

Op this is a better option for you.👆
I have a Binance account and I use to sell and buy USDT via P2P, but I don't know how to transfer my funds from Wise to Binance. Is that even possible?
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by JC2021: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2023
MrPADDY:

Contact Us At
https://paddydigital.com
Can we discuss the intended solutions here sir?
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by JC2021: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2023
ajoyeleke:

sell the funds to me
If you have a Pounds or Euro account, we can do business. But the exchange must be through a trusted Escrow or we arrange a physical meeting where the transfers can be done
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by Omobola121(f): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2023
1. Log into your Binance account
2. Go to p2p session
3. Change the NGN currency to USD
4. Choose Wise as your payment option
5. Click on any of the buyer that has like 88% ratings
6. Open trade with the buyer, copy the buyer’s wise email
7. Log in to your wise and transfer the fund to the buyer.
8. The buyer will release usdt after confirming fund received .

JC2021:

I have a Binance account and I use to sell and buy USDT via P2P, but I don't know how to transfer my funds from Wise to Binance. Is that even possible?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by okooloyun1(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2023
JC2021:

Can you explain the process of transferring from Wise account to Binance?
Go to binance p2p to buy usdt or busd.
Change currency to USD, change payment method to wise. Select your buyer, chat him up to drop his wise account and send to him. He will then release your crypto once he received it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by JC2021: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
Omobola121:
1. Log into your Binance account
2. Go to p2p session
3. Change the NGN currency to USD
4. Choose Wise as your payment option
5. Click on any of the buyer that has like 88% ratings
6. Open trade with the buyer, copy the buyer’s wise email
7. Log in to your wise and transfer the fund to the buyer.
8. The buyer will release usdt after confirming fund received .

Thank u so much for this info. I hope it helps others
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by JC2021: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
okooloyun1:

Go to binance p2p to buy usdt or busd.
Change currency to USD, change payment method to wise. Select your buyer, chat him up to drop his wise account and send to him. He will then release your crypto once he received it.
Respect sir. Thank you!
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by ajoyeleke(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
JC2021:

If you have a Pounds or Euro account, we can do business. But the exchange must be through a trusted Escrow or we arrange a physical meeting where the transfers can be done

sure, how much funds do u have and what is ur rate
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by JC2021: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
ajoyeleke:

sure, how much funds do u have and what is ur rate

I already have it sorted. A friend in UK was able to help out. Thanks sir
Re: I Need Help Getting Funds From My Wise Account by Bordey: 1:28am On Feb 10, 2023
JC2021:

I buy wise funds. You can sell for me. Bring BrainDee as Escrow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ? / How Can Nigerians Be Made Proud Of Their Country? / Executive Management Training And Global Certification!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.