Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract (24997 Views)

FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / Nigeria To Conduct Digital Census In May 2022 – NPC / FG Awards N206bn Contract For Main Work Of Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by makavalley(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
PPIA:
The IPOB company will now inflate the number of the Ndi-Jews of Emeka-land population and say they carried out census.

They should go and carry out census in Biafra.

Keep wailing and barking with your tribal bigot demented head... a phone just got to a wrong user.....blame China that made phone cheaper and the Igbo's that made the importation easier and it got to your poor hand
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by Franking: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
PPIA:
The IPOB company will now inflate the number of the Ndi-Jews of Emeka-land population and say they carried out census.

Painment promax. grin

Imagine if we had Biafra...
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by callthefred: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Bros, rest. Although it is a very stupid thing to defend Nigerian politicians, there are worse evil among evildoers. All Nigerian politicians operate offshore accounts, including your druggie. In fact, Peter Obi is still a learner when it comes to lies, crime, hypocrisy, gangsterism, and all manner of evils.

That said, as far as the means Peter Obi uses to make money is legit, you have no argument. We should only be complaining if Peter Obi makes money illegally like the druggie. Mind you, Peter Obi has several other businesses unknown to the public.

PS: I won't reply you again.

First I appreciate your matured response. Many others would have gone violent. The truth is we would both be idiots if we fight over these guys but we owe it to ourselves to screen all of them. Major problem is when they get to office they get carried away. Who could have imagined Buhari with all his military experience would allow idiots who used to be recharge card vendors operate with impunity under his government and nothing happens. Same way GEJ allowed excesses from his wife and most likely Tinubu would accept same from his children.

However, I don't believe in a lesser evil. Evil is evil.
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by callthefred: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
JOemmy:

Obi is just a business man not a manufacturer he has the legal rights to sell whatever product that is legitimate under the sun to make legitimate money.

There's absolutely nothing illegal in what we does but mind you he's not in the best position to now be preaching production to us because he lacks the rudiments of successfully handling production and would turn the nation into try and error in trying to achieve that..hence we need those who have experienced in first hand.
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by okoroemeka(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
PPIA:

with such hate in your mind and others like you is the reason we are still underdeveloped in Nigeria,your comment reeks of negativity,ignorance and outright stupidity,it is your kind that will prefer a goat to lead you if your fellow tribesperson is not available

1 Like

Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by PPIA: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
okoroemeka:
with such hate in your mind and others like you is the reason we are still underdeveloped in Nigeria,your comment reeks of negativity,ignorance and outright stupidity,it is your kind that will prefer a goat to lead you if your fellow tribesperson is not available

E pain am grin
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by AleAirHub(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Naija I hail oooo grin cheesy
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
PPIA:

Edit: E pain some Ndi-developers quoting me who are obviously high on Mkpurummiri grin

Hatred does more harm on the hater than on the person he hates
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by tollyboy5(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Chairman, Zinox Group, Leo Stan Ekeh, said that the company had built a system of integrity and a record of excellence, both in Nigeria and internationally. Further, Ekeh noted that until there was a credible data census figure, the country cannot plan well.

Also, Managing Director, Zinox Technologies, Mrs. Kelechi Okonta, said

WHEN IGBOS DEY CAP,SOME PEOPLE SUPPOSE JUST DOBALE...EVERYTHING NO BE GRA GRA.
I thought you guys hate buhari .

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by PPIA: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Excelloque:

Hatred does more harm on the hater than on the person he hates

So why e d pain you?
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by Walllee: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
PPIA:

Edit: E pain some Ndi-developers quoting me who are obviously high on Mkpurummiri grin

Big head with pea sized brain,only a condom should have stopped a pest like u from existence,but did he listen ?No!,look at what he brought into the world.
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by PPIA: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Walllee:

Big head with pea sized brain,only a condom should have stopped a pest like u from existence,but did he listen ?No!,look at what he brought into the world.

You that your brain is the size of your mothers clitoris grin
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
tollyboy5:

I thought you guys hate buhari .

Yeye dey smell

Scatter
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by Goldbw122(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
I have one of their zinox laptop product, I want to repaired it, I have tried contacting their customer care but they were transferring me from this person to another person... And I just need someone that is incharge of the repairs of tablet..
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by JOemmy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
callthefred:

There's absolutely nothing illegal in what we does but mind you he's not in the best position to now be preaching production to us because he lacks the rudiments of successfully handling production and would turn the nation into try and error in trying to achieve that..hence we need those who have experienced in first hand.

Oh u mean those that are experienced in drug trafficking and state capture or the ones that confessed of using spvs to loot public funds?
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by jclassiq(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Beremx:
Leo Stan Eke has cashed out big time. What a massive contract. What makes it interesting is because it's an indigenous company owned by an Igbo man from Imo State.

Damn!!

I thought zinox was initially owned by Femi Pedro's son..
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by Invest4growth: 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
This is huge to a local company. The value added is enormous. Obviously kickbacks, kickfronts gratifications and all sorts have been factored in the cost
One begin to ask Of what benefit is listing on NGX by the ICT companies if government cannot respect them for patronage ahead of private companies. In sane climes, listed companies are so respected that they are first considered for any government projects. Yet some people are fashioning capital market masterplan. How will that work if there is no possibility of government patronage and the stock exchange is a lame duck that is only interested in collecting fees and fines instead of being in the forefront of a cohesive force to negotiate generous tax arrangements for listed companies, right of first refusal in government businesses etc You can imagine the impact of N85billon sunk in any of CWG, Chams,, NCR, or Courteville on shareholders value and returns. Now Ardova is going private. To be followed by Union Bank, Oando and others. NGX need to do a lot to fight for the listed companies to win transactions and government support otherwise whither the stock market!

1 Like

Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by Hessem: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2023
PPIA:

Edit: E pain some Ndi-developers quoting me who are obviously high on
Mkpurummiri grin

Are u not ashamed that it's only IPOB company is Worthy of the contract?
The same Igbos u envy,still they excel more than awolowo and Usman Danfodio.
Lolz
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by Ubanz: 1:15am On Feb 08, 2023
PPIA:

Good for nothing people like you would not use konga too because it's owned by a certain region.

Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by melonsgroup: 1:21am On Feb 08, 2023
jclassiq:

I thought zinox was initially owned by Femi Pedro's son..
zinox computers is owned by Leo Stan Eke
So the owner of Konga.com

1 Like

Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by Napata77: 1:31am On Feb 08, 2023
07kjb:

Stop being a TRIBALIST are IGBOS not NIGERIANS

SHUT UP. WHAT IS TRIBALISTIC ABOUT WHAT HE SAID?
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by shugamummy: 3:03am On Feb 08, 2023
After Bokoharam has collected the largest share through proxy insecurities. I pity Nigeria Deltans for being this docile

LikeAking:

Now d igbos are eating mega under Buhari.
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by EmmyOD(m): 3:18am On Feb 08, 2023
No b this Konga CEO b this again ?
Never knew he still has other businesses. Omoooh........ This is huge. I tap from your grace sir.
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by hartson(m): 5:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Beremx:
I am female please. Who be bro? 🤣🤣
You have forgotten that this platform host countless sane and insane people.That someone will see the pink letter F with korokoro eye yet refer you as bro.isn't it insane?
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by LaSenior: 5:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Leo Stan ekeh na kinsman we are from the same community, road leading to his house is in comatose no development at all

Anyway sha congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by TLE900: 8:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by majemuoluwa45075: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
One great thing about Buhari despite all his failings is patronising local companiesOne great thing about Buhari despite all his failings is patronising local companies...
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by callthefred: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2023
JOemmy:

Oh u mean those that are experienced in drug trafficking and state capture or the ones that confessed of using spvs to loot public funds?

Can you then explain why none of POs former aides or appointees are seriously campaigning for him?

Do you know when you deposit money in fixed deposits you get interest ahead and only the capital on maturity? The $150m Obi left behind where is the interest??

Meanwhile, morally upright people don't understand governance that's a fact and that's the problem Buhari has caused. Even the bible frowned against hiding money instead of using it for productive means.

Obi who never understood production himself will come and use us for experiment and that will not be acceptable. That's the fact!
Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by Uzosaint(m): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Leo Stan Ekeh!!!
Baba'Nla
Nwafor!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Awards Zinox Technologies Over N85bn 2023 Digital Census Contract by nedekid: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Kai, Leo Stan has cashed out big time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why PDP Spared Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Descended On Ortom, Fayose, Anyim — Vanguard / Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.