Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD (615 Views)

Confusion In PDP As Two Factions Lay Claim To Secondus’ Seat / Drama In Cross River As 4 Candidates Lay Claim To Senatorial Seat / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by lexylaw40: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Who is the real mother of the child ??

You b the judge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by lexylaw40: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
It's quiet obvious that APC (Tinubu) is fighting for the masses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by Snitch24(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Would have called you stupid but

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by lexylaw40: 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
PDP and LP are pure evil

4 Likes

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by Maazieze(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2023
lexylaw40:
PDP and LP are pure evil

I wonder which party rules nigeria currently and is directly responsible for its current deterioration, its a total mystery undecided

3 Likes

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by YungMillionaire: 12:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Especially those Nyamuris supporting Obingo. Some of those guys were the same people who were clamoring for the burning down of Lagos during endsars. Some of the zombies are still deeply pained by the civil war their grandfathers lost and they still hope that one day Nigeria will burn to the ground as a form of revenge.

That's why when I see them pretending to care for the masses, I just shake my head because you know that deep inside them they do not want anything good for Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by PointZerom: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2023
lexylaw40:

You b the judge

Why don't you use Quran to illustrate this since you like Muslim Muslim ticket?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by PointZerom: 12:52am On Feb 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Especially those Nyamuris supporting Obingo. Some of those guys were the same people who were clamoring for the burning down of Lagos during endsars. Some of the zombies are still deeply pained by the civil war their grandfathers lost and they still hope that one day Nigeria will burn to the ground as a form of revenge.

That's why when I see them pretending to care for the masses, I just shake my head because you know that deep inside them they do not want anything good for Nigeria.

They're the only region that practices one NIGERIA. They invest in every state of the federation unlike your Afonjas and abokis that has nothing to offer NIGERIA than looting.
Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by IGBOSON1: 1:00am On Feb 08, 2023
PointZerom:

Why don't you use Quran to illustrate this since you like Muslim Muslim ticket?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nice one!😉

2 Likes

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by obyrich(m): 1:05am On Feb 08, 2023
lexylaw40:

You b the judge
It is the other way round. PDP and LP are asking the masses to calm down while urging the government led by APC to hurry up and ensure currency and fuel get to the masses while APC on the other is threatening to destroy the country if 'the cabals' don't back down on the recent policies. So you be the judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by YungMillionaire: 1:36am On Feb 08, 2023
PointZerom:
They're the only region that practices one NIGERIA. They invest in every state of the federation unlike your Afonjas and abokis that has nothing to offer NIGERIA than looting.

You really think I'm talking about all Igbos? My comment in directed to IPIGs. Are you an ipig?

And who told you Igbos don't loot? Pandora Obingo alone stole 15 million dollars from Anambra and put it in his daughters account? What about 500 billion naira Orji Kalu? Kerosene infrastructure Ikpeazu? Organ merchant Ekweremandu?

It is clear that in the whole of the south, Igbo governors are the most corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by PointZerom: 2:00am On Feb 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You really think I'm talking about all Igbos? My comment in directed to IPIGs. Are you an ipig?

And who told you Igbos don't loot? Pandora Obingo alone stole 15 million dollars from Anambra and put it in his daughters account? What about 500 billion naira Orji Kalu? Kerosene infrastructure Ikpeazu? Organ merchant Ekweremandu?

It is clear that in the whole of the south, Igbo governors are the most corrupt.

Sorry never knew you were talking to your community elders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by YungMillionaire: 2:03am On Feb 08, 2023
PointZerom:

Sorry never knew you were talking to your community elders.

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by PointZerom: 2:15am On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=YungMillionaire post=120722781][/quote]

I see you as one.

1 Like

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by YungMillionaire: 2:17am On Feb 08, 2023
PointZerom:
I see you as one.

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by PointZerom: 2:19am On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=YungMillionaire post=120722835][/quote]

You just proved me right.
Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by YungMillionaire: 2:33am On Feb 08, 2023
PointZerom:
You just proved me right.

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by ElSudani: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Wow! What a strange coincidence! I actually thought about this Bible story in the context of what is going on in Nigeria at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by lexylaw40: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2023
YungMillionaire:

what?
Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by lexylaw40: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2023
ElSudani:
Wow! What a strange coincidence! I actually thought about this Bible story in the context of what is going on in Nigeria at the moment.
exactly
Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by lexylaw40: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
lexylaw40:
PDP and LP are pure evil
God bless Tinubu
Re: LIKE KING SOLOMON'S STORY ABOUT THE TWO WOMEN THAT LAY CLAIM TO A CHILD by lexylaw40: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
lexylaw40:
It's quiet obvious that APC (Tinubu) is fighting for the masses
thank you Bola Ahmed Tinubu for representing the masses now that we need you most

(1) (Reply)

419 Justice: Ariwoola Fails To Explain The Magic That Gave Lawan, Akpabio Ticket / Naira Scarcity Protest: Students Repel Hoodlums’ Attempt To Attack UNIBEN / Peter Obi Taking A Quick Nap At The Airport Before Boarding His Flight (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.