Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) (24986 Views)

At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by TheRareGem1(f): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Datti Datti

You better tell Obi the truth. Is like it's only you that knows that this is a wild goose chase you and Obi are chasing 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Mccullum: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2023
YoungLionken:
( in Asari Dokubo's voice, referring to ihordspy):
This man! what are you trying to prove?! 70 years old man...

Go and ask US and Brazilian president that was recently elected such question via google..

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by KosiGee(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2023
lhordspy:

The bolded is very wrong sir. Obi's campaign is driven on ethnic sentiment and religious partitioning.

Obi/Datti remain detribalised sir. Their body languages can be trusted 100%. You can count on them. Hold them accountable to what they said.

Obi has gone to the churches…yes, he has made brave and robust moves to enhance his chances with that but he has never discouraged anyone from voting his conscience. Other political parties have done the same. Some Muslim clerics have told their members to vote only Muslims. Have you criticised and spoken out against them.

Amongst the three main candidates, I’ll choose Obi. His government wouldn’t solve 70% of Nigeria’s problems but he would surely create a platform and template to do that. If he can reduce looting, pilfering, contract racketeering, selling of government properties, budget padding, waste of funds, ghost workers in federal government ministries, incompetence…a man wears agbada, occupies an office and have hundreds of aides writing his statements and doing his job while he diverts fund, acquires women and lots of children….If Obi/Datti can end this virus….I’ll support him anyday.
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by DesignMaestro(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Are you sure Aso rock is not oversize for you people?! 😂😁😆

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Omoikarekimire(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2023
No wahala now fill it up now with your supporters.Abi no be u people dey want again.
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Teco2(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2023
lhordspy:
cheesy grin Oversized venue? You want a sitting room instead or a beer parlour?

One thing labour party, its candidates and its aggressive supporters know how to do well is; They never lack excuses when it comes to defending failure.
Typical of Nigerian politicians
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Tzar(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2023
Where is your proof that I supported Buhari for 8years?
I am sure you are aware of how mad people make assertive statements delusionally.
Clowns and demented people like you cannot be saved from your madness. You just made a false statement as if it was fact. Only a mad man on the street does that. No sane person makes a false claim so confidently.

rippa:

the same buhari u defended for 8yrs, is suddenly a failure now becos he wants to conduct free and fair election grin
guy nobody take una serious again

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by garfield1: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Awhabro16:
I have a lot of people in my office that are going to vote on election day but NON have every attended any rally....rallies do not determine the number of vote u get in an election.rallies are for jobless people.

They may not come out
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by bobntu: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2023
They do not rent crowd.
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by garfield1: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Obudupikin:
Very honest man.

Ask PDAPC this same question and hear the kind of lies they would tell that even Lai Mohammed would be ponder.

Obudu belige.obi can't win

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by fr3do(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Obi is coming!
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by edungene7: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2023
A lot you urchins are chronic illiterates for Labour party to be competing with PDP and APC in rallys shows that you all lack the reality on ground APC and PDP are political corrupt criminal minded business men and women Labour is a movement of genuine men having wealth with enterprise who would throw is hard earned money around if u know how much it cost APC and PDP to organize this rallys u will understand their desperation but this time we will eat the money and vote our concise that I promise u
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Apophenia24k: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Benwallt:
I pity obi o.

You the pity billionaire with wife and children doing exactly what they want when they want it?

You guys are truly cursed in this country
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by truthfinder319: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Lies

Obi is also corrupt, religious bigot, ethnic champion and intolerant.

1 he stole Anambra money and invested in tax haven Panama
2. He said; Christians take back your country. In a multi religious
3. He is always whipping up ethnic sentiments
4. He invested Anambra money in Hero beers and other companies where his family had shares
5. He saved Anambra money in Fidelity Bank in which he has shares

Tell us what Peter Ibi achieved as Governor of Anambra and what qualities he has to lead Nigeria.

Bola Tinubu is a million miles ahead on all indices. And Peter Obi lives in Lagos and not Anambra

lhordspy:
cheesy grin Oversized venue? You want a sitting room instead? or a beer parlour?

One thing labour party, its candidates and its aggressive supporters know how to do well is; They never lack excuses when it comes to defending failure.
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by truthfinder319: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Obi is also corrupt, religious bigot, ethnic champion and intolerant.

1 he stole Anambra money and invested in tax haven Panama
2. He said; Christians take back your country. In a multi religious
3. He is always whipping up ethnic sentiments
4. He invested Anambra money in Hero beers and other companies where his family had shares
5. He saved Anambra money in Fidelity Bank in which he has shares

Tell us what Peter Ibi achieved as Governor of Anambra and what qualities he has to lead Nigeria.

Bola Tinubu is a million miles ahead on all indices. And Peter Obi lives in Lagos and not Anambra

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Cumtroller: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Angel021:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Me and my siblings havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls no matter how small
Account:Angela Ubi
G.TBank

Sell your phone
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by iheanacho8v: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wow!Wow!...
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by StJasper(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
lhordspy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0d6tI6TeU8

Are you contesting for councilorship or presidency?
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by shegra58: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Datti, a very naive were man. They complain of everything. Imagine complaining that they were given an oversized stadium. These same set of people were the one screaming and wailing when some of the stadium were not approved for them at first.

Always looking for excuses to defend failure. Very lame excuse to give. Datti is very dull.
A failure always looking for an excuse
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by oluwalonprovide(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
The most amazing thing about owning a land is that it's an imperishable asset, ever-increasing in value. Don't let the opportunity of building a generational wealth slip away.

Own a piece of Aric-Ascension Property! We are building a beautiful community that is GREEN, HEALTHY, SMART AND SUSTAINABLE for you and your family.

Subscribe with an initial deposit starting with N100, 000 and spread your balance across a duration suitable for you (1 - 12months).

📍LOCATION : Itori, Ogun State.

📌Take advantage of its PRE-LAUNCH prices while it last. NEW PRICES takes effect from 1st Mon. of April.

🍀PRICES
Outright Payment (600sqm)- N400,000
Instalmental Payment (600sqm) - N450,000

✨LANDMARKS:
Dangote Cement Plant

TOPOGRAPHY : 100% Dry land

TITLE : Deed of Assignment and Registered Survey

📌For more information or to schedule a site inspection (Physical or Virtual),

📞 09054734818, 07018542279
📧 info@aric-ascension.com
🪩 www.aric-ascension.com
🏦 1a, Akin Osiyemi Street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State.
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by rippa(m): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tzar:
Where is your proof that I supported Buhari for 8years?
I am sure you are aware of how mad people make assertive statements delusionally.
Clowns and demented people like you cannot be saved from your madness. You just made a false statement as if it was fact. Only a mad man on the street does that. No sane person makes a false claim so confidently.

lolz
there is no going back with the policy
we all go suffer the choice of u guys in 2015 grin grin
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Tzar(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
I hope you know how mad people laugh for no reason or stupid reasons?! Please go check in at a psychiatric hospital before you enter market. Your sickness don dey obvious.
rippa:

lolz
there is no going back with the policy
we all go suffer the choice of u guys in 2015 grin grin
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by rippa(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tzar:
I hope you know how mad people laugh for no reason or stupid reasons?! Please go check in at a psychiatric hospital before you enter market. Your sickness don dey obvious.
🤣🤣
If u are not mad, u wont be thinking of campaigning for Tinubu that will be worst than buhari
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Tzar(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Only mad tyrants think the world should not have a choice.
Even God gives degenerates like you a choice in your stupidity & madness, so why do you think fellow mortals like you shouldn’t have a choice?

rippa:

🤣🤣
If u are not mad, u wont be thinking of campaigning for Tinubu that will be worst than buhari
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by rippa(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tzar:
Only mad tyrants think the world should not have a choice.
Even God gives degenerates like you a choice in your stupidity & madness, so why do you think fellow mortals like you shouldn’t have a choice?

a choice that you know will destroy nigeria 4yrs after grin grin grin
continue deceiving urself
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by ObiDatti85(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
This is the real deal
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Tzar(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mad delusional tyrant, regardless of what you feel about those that want to vote for Tinubu, it is within their rights to do so. You have no moral or legal authority to compel or INSULT them to vote your way. So go take your medicine & deal with it sucker!
rippa:

a choice that you know will destroy nigeria 4yrs after grin grin grin
continue deceiving urself
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by rippa(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tzar:
Mad delusional tyrant, regardless of what you feel about those that want to vote for Tinubu, it is within their rights to do so. You have no moral or legal authority to compel or INSULT them to vote your way. So go take your medicine & deal with it sucker!
Lolz
🤣🤣
We are saying the same thing
Dont come here 4yrs after to start crying of bad leadership as u are currently doing.
So before u make ur choice, think of the future implications

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by StanislausWeCan(m): 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
lhordspy:
cheesy grin Oversized venue? You want a sitting room instead? or a beer parlour?

Has APC ever stopped blaming and giving excuses?
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
is that your mandate Mr datti??

fucking see to the good life of an average Nigerian and not where he would make noise and scream on top of his voice for MTN #100
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Obudupikin: 12:21am On Feb 09, 2023
garfield1:

Obudu belige.obi can't win

Why not?
Re: Some Of The Venue Given To Us For Our Campaign Were 'Oversized' - Datti (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 10:15am On Feb 09, 2023
KosiGee:

I disagree. You can accuse this man of being naive but he is very genuine. I was disappointed seeing him shedding tears when his ancestry was criticised…unusual of a Nigerian politician but he is not a failure and he and Obi have demonstrated that commitment, self belief and drive can achieve success in Nigeria and they are already successful in my opinion.

No one expected them to reach this far. I’m sure they themselves would be amazed at the magnitude of success and positivity that have trailed their campaign so far.

Obi is committed and vibes from him shows that he love Nigeria and want to banish the failures that have stalled our progress.

Atiku would enrich and favour those who voted him just like Buhari and his 97 and 5% nonsense.

South easterners wouldn’t see a slice of soaked bread if SE votes don’t favour Tinubu assuming he wins.

Obi and Datti remain detribalised.

You can pick unnecessary holes in Obi’s statistics but he means well and would show that.

Imagine Lai Mohammed defending the venue question or the APC man who claimed that bullion vans missed their ways.!!

Datti doesn’t know how to tell lies like other candidates.

Oga forget... I don't want to quote you before but I noticed you are the only person of LP supporter who didn't abuse anyone who is against their views...
See no politician is clean or is very honest... Politics is dirty all over the world and one thing they do is lies , propaganda and a little truth... You see the one he was shedding one stupid tears is very bad but he thought he is playing the game but he did in a wrong way... As a politician you must never be bullied into submission cos if you are the leader so many oppression and insult will come from both citizens and opposition... There is nothing like emotion in politics, it means weakness. Just like doctor when you feel too emotion for patient you won't be able to treat them like give injection and all.
I repeat no politician is genuine... Politics is a dirty game that's why I don't do religion anymore... Any pastor or imam doing or rolling or canvasding with politics is a thief...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Roads In Akwa Ibom, Flags Off Petro-Chemicals Factory, Hospital / Lawmakers Who Sponsored The Highest Number Of Bills In The 7th NASS / Kankara Schoolboy: Our Abductors Were Not Boko Haram (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.