Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? (1031 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel / GM To Release Cars With No Steering Wheel In 2019 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by fineboynl(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2023
I have seen alot of Peugeot steering wheel upside down when the tyres are straight forward. What could be the cause

Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2023
fineboynl:
I have seen alot of Peugeot steering wheel upside down when the tyres are straight forward. What could be the cause

Maybe its only your car and some you've seen.
Even the 504 my parents used years back doesn't do like that.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by fineboynl(m): 12:23am On Feb 08, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Maybe its only your car and some you've seen.
Even the 504 my parents used years back doesn't do like that.
don't you see the pictures those are 3 different Peugeot
Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:26am On Feb 08, 2023
fineboynl:
don't you see the pictures those are 3 different Peugeot

All the Peugeot cars I've seen don't have such issues whether 504, 406, 307, 407 or 508 etc
Mechanics have worked on these ones you've posted now.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by aycapri(m): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2023
This is not true, this is alighment issue.
Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by fineboynl(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2023
aycapri:
This is not true, this is alighment issue.
what kind of alignment would make a steering turn upside down? Not even a bit
Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by WibusJaga: 1:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Op, you are either playing pranks or you are a bat that sees things upside down. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by sultaan(m): 2:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Mechanic disconnect steering during alignment then reconnect 180 degrees off.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by Timagex(m): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Rrrrrrrrun o!! grin
Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by fineboynl(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2023
sultaan:
Mechanic disconnect steering during alignment then reconnect 180 degrees off.
steering not properly aligned is not only a Peugeot thing. 90% of Nigerian used cars are not properly aligned. And almost all of them do not care. But its rare to see 180 degree inlike what i have seen in Peugeot.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by aycapri(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2023
fineboynl:
what kind of alignment would make a steering turn upside down? Not even a bit
I am sorry, do you drive? If not, check for car alignment online.

What are the symptoms of your car being out of alignment?

Steering wheel being crooked when you are driving straight.
Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by fineboynl(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
aycapri:
I am sorry, do you drive? If not, check for car alignment online.

What are the symptoms of your car being out of alignment?

Steering wheel being crooked when you are driving straight.
it's not my car. Just what I noticed about other cars.
Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by Angrygoat: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ball joint wohala

1 Like

Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by fineboynl(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
More pictures from Peugeot

Re: What Makes Peugeot Steering Wheel To Be Upside Down? by RZArecta(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Are the various owners complaining ? If they're not, then it's better to mind your business cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Half And Top Engine? / Should I Fix My Upstream 02 Sensor? / On Frsc’s New Number Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.