Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward (2784 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Takes Used Condoms To Court As Prove Of Sister Inlaw’s Infidelity / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Onulum: 2:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Please, I need candid advice.
I barred my wife from talking with one of her ex that I am uncomfortable with and have some suspicion.

Yesterday, he called her and she ignored and claimed it was a flash because I was around, at least I think so. I called him back and when he knew I was the one, he ended the call and switched of the phone.

Yesterday evening, I realized that my wife tried reaching out to him and even sent him a text.

The text is attached here.

I feel my suspicion has been confirmed.

What should I do? I'm thinking of ending the marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by advanceDNA: 3:15am On Feb 08, 2023
Investigate pple before u marry them... una no dey hear word....pple's past habit and lives can ruin future

some of these women have been chopping different dícks long before you came...i dont know why a man will assume these type of women will automatically settle with their own dick...kó possible nowww... hold habits die hard....

.besides, who doesnt like fun ...u pple think only prostitutés enjoy chopping multiple dicks, receiving attention and money from simps...many of these women just marry any man who presented a ring and with small change to pay bills...

Any way...this matter don tie small wrapper.....

She can easily deny this chat is nothing....be like u no sabi cheaters....she will manipulate u that she has been feeling depressed and u ddnt notice...that the guy has been a good friend checking on her...

Just ignore her like u dont know...do like mumu....duplicate her whatsapp on ur laptop and monitor her chat for some time....

let her pour plenty petrol on herself before u light her up..... the more the gasoline, the harder to quench the flames

brother if u don born...go do DNA....

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by gaby(m): 4:10am On Feb 08, 2023
If it stinks like poo bros, it can't be moimoi. It is most certainly, poopoo.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by KanwuliaExtra: 4:53am On Feb 08, 2023
The good old sweet days when I used to do such things as a wife. wink
Hide and seek love(aka extra-marital runz-kerrwa) dey sweet sha! kiss
No regrets at all. cheesy

OP. . . .Just face your corner.
She go soon taya ke! It gets boring running the streets after a while.
You nor see say I don taya to waka for NL? wink
Haba. . . .Don't be too selfish with your love jare.
SHIAARRRING IS KIARRRRRING! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VrFQqYJ5-Y

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by flourishing247: 7:53am On Feb 08, 2023
He's most likely her first love. You should first find out why she's reaching out to him. Is there a void in her life you are not filling up? Are you meeting her emotional needs?

The text shows She's emotionally attached to this guy. It doesn't mean she does not love you but there is a small issue you guys need to resolve. Sir her down and talk to her camly to find out whats going on. This one no be shouting conversation oooo. Her response will determine if marriage will continue. I wish you all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by falcon01: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Onulum:
I barred my wife from talking with one of her ex that I am uncomfortable with and have some suspicion.

Yesterday, he called her and she ignored and claimed it was a flash because I was around, at least I think so. I called him back and when he knew I was the one, he ended the call and switched of the phone.

Yesterday evening, I realized that my wife tried reaching out to him and even sent him a text.

sorry bruh, your wife loves him set her free so she can be with him!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Tokskob2008: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2023
If there is a void the other guy is filling and op isn't, forget it he can never fill it again. Once a woman has gone outside to fill a void or whatever that's the end even if the husband now starts to fill the void it will be too late and surely more lies will always be the cover up.

That message showed op married someone else wife..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Houseofglam7(f): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2023
🤐🤐🤐🤐
Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by StPete: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2023
Your wife is FULLY emotionally involved with this her lover and there is no other option that to divorce her because whatever that guy tells her is what she will do. Giving him her body will be the least of the problem because if the guy wants her to kill you, she won’t think twice.

I have had a few ladies in the past come to me begging that I should impregnate them in their husbands house just so they could keep the memory of me. Your wife could possibly do same

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
Onulum:

Take heart bro!, talk with her using this evidence

Women don't love, only men do.

Women only go for security..

Secured gbola or secured dollar, they use fine bobo for Cruise only.
Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by advanceDNA: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
flourishing247:
He's most likely her first love. You should first find out why she's reaching out to him. Is there a void in her life you are not filling up? Are you meeting her emotional needs?

The text shows She's emotionally attached to this guy. It doesn't mean she does not love you but there is a small issue you guys need to resolve. Sir her down and talk to her camly to find out whats going on. This one no be shouting conversation oooo. Her response will determine if marriage will continue. I wish you all the best.

She's emotionally attached to the guy but it doesnt mean she doesnt love the op?? Why are u whining the op??

Nigga is already feel hurt and betrayed, likely imagining different images of how his wife is being fvcked his mind.... .but u some how want him to be an actual psychologist, be calm and reach into the mind of his adult, wife, who is consciously cheating on him without duress..??
What exactly do expect the wife will say when calmly asked why she's chopping another man's dic..??
The classic manipulation move of all cheaters will come into play...."blame their victim"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by flourishing247: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

She's emotionally attached to the guy but it doesnt mean she doesnt love the op?? Why are u whining the op??

Nigga is already feel hurt and betrayed, likely imagining different images of how his wife is being fvcked his mind.... .but u some how want him to be an actual psychologist, be calm and reach into the mind of his adult, wife, who is consciously cheating on him without duress..??
What exactly do expect the wife will say when calmly asked why she's chopping another man's dic..??
The classic manipulation move of all cheaters will come into play...."blame their victim"

Who told you he she is physically cheating? This is an emotional entanglement that can be broken.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Onulum: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2023
flourishing247:

He was her first love
Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by dobnina(f): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Onulum:

Op, I am sorry to inform you that your wife "otilor"
She is in love with that guy and there is nothing you can do about it.
The emotional attachment is plain clear even for the blind to see.
Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by advanceDNA: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2023
flourishing247:

Who told you he she is physically cheating? This is an emotional entanglement that can be broken.

Lol..... .its very obvious they were fvckimg b4 and they are still fvcking now..

u cant see it cos u are a woman and u guys are fond of emotional cheating...thats why its easy for u to see it as that.....

once a guy in the office makes u feel special, tell u you are pretty, compliment your hair, you string him along and enjoy his attention And many times u dont consider it a big deal because his penis is not entring u...

and thats why u expect the op to be blaming himself for his wife's dirty behavior and be calmly looking for how to fix a cheating adult...

.. its ridiculous and irritating... a married woman begging another man ....tuehhhh!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by flourishing247: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol..... .its very obvious they were fvckimg b4 and they are still fvcking now..

u cant see it cos u are a woman and u guys are fond of emotional cheating...thats why its easy for u to see it as that.....

once a guy in the office makes u feel special, tell u you are pretty, compliment your hair, you string him along and enjoy his attention And many times u dont consider it a big deal because his penis is not entring u...

and thats why u expect the op to be blaming himself for his wife's dirty behavior and be calmly looking for how to fix a cheating adult...

.. its ridiculous and irritating... a married woman begging another man ....tuehhhh!!!

I agree it is ridiculous. Marriage comes with different challenges and this is one. Something is definitely wrong with the whole set up.
Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by advanceDNA: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2023
flourishing247:

I agree it is ridiculous. Marriage comes with different challenges and this is one. Something is definitely wrong with the whole set up.

If we all do the right thing...this kind of challenges shouldnt be part of marriages...

Let the past be in the past ...Establish strong boundries with opposite sex or potential lovers..... but pple think they can be hanging around their ex and be sharing pictures with office admirers and yet call it challenges for their partner to be begging them and be looking for the root cause....its just witchcraft

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by flourishing247: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2023
advanceDNA:

If we all do the right thing...this kind of challenges shouldnt be part of marriages...

Let the past be in the past ...Establish strong boundries with opposite sex or potential lovers..... but pple think they can be hanging around their ex and be sharing pictures with office admirers and yet call it challenges for their partner to be begging them and be looking for the root cause....its just witchcraft

I agree with you.
Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Isabi4lov: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2023
I don't know why some people find it difficult to let go of their past , past is past that's why it is not good to force someone to love or get married to you , let the love come natural.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by nicerod(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Marriage matter I no dey o

1 Share

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by FlySly05: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
The guy's action when you called has blown the issue open. Something fishy is going on. Confront her and see how she will get defensive. That will inform your decision/action
Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by yemmit90: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
FlySly05:
The guy's action when you called has blown the issue open. Something fishy is going on. Confront her and see how she will get defensive. That will inform your decision/action

He dare not do that, otherwise he wont caught her ever again. The best way to catch a cheating wife is to play ignorant and at the same time looks out for solid evidence.
Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Rexymania(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Father Lawd. LoL.

End it.
Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Richy4(m): 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lord have mercy shocked shocked
With that emotional display up there, I will quickly run a HIV test to ascertain my status first before any other thing commences...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by UnknownT: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
The good old sweet days when I used to do such things as a wife. wink
Hide and seek love(aka extra-marital runz-kerrwa) dey sweet sha! kiss
No regrets at all. cheesy

OP. . . .Just face your corner.
She go soon taya ke! It gets boring running the streets after a while.
You nor see say I don taya to waka for NL? wink
Haba. . . .Don't be too selfish with your love jare.
SHIAARRRING IS KIARRRRRING! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VrFQqYJ5-Y
Kanwulia you still on Nairaland? That's interesting!! KanwuliaJara, one of your monikers when Seun and his mods were roaming mad

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Beremx(f): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oh my EX!!!!

🥰🥰🥰
Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
flourishing247:

I like your comment. Especially the part about her response being the determinant. But why is this on him & not on her? He's not meeting her emotional needs so it's okay to seek for it somewhere else? An Ex, even. It'll be hard not to raise my voice.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Onulum:
The text is attached here. I feel my suspicion has been confirmed. What should I do? I'm thinking of ending the marriage.
Since you already know what you want to do, what're you waiting for? undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by onumadu: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Women are very easy to read, if you are attentive.

A woman doesn't go from zero to "heat" like the op's wife here -overnight.

She must have given MANY cues or hints before now. The OP simply wasn't paying enough attention.

This is why I keep saying that marriage is for matured people. A matured man can see ten steps ahead before his woman strays. Heck he can see round corners! And it has little to do with age.

Someone above said that the lover might be the wife's "first love", but I beg to disagree. Unless the "first love" meant the first man to "hit the mark" for her. It can happen at any stage in a woman's life. She could be in her lower 20s or even upper 50s: DOESN'T MATTER.

The only way this marriage survives is that the lover in question dumps this married woman. In her frustration after being dumped, she might regain some sanity and "repent" of her ways. Scales may fall off her eyes and she may realize that the lover in question may not be good for her afterall.
Else, unless this husband is willing to share his wife permanently (which some men happily do, believe it or not) this marriage is over.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by KanwuliaExtra: 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
UnknownT:
Kanwulia you still on Nairaland? That's interesting!! KanwuliaJara, one of your monikers when Seun and his mods were roaming mad

Very much so. . . It was not a small sointin o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by flourishing247: 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
GuilliameDeRoss:

I like your comment. Especially the part about her response being the determinant. But why is this on him & not on her? He's not meeting her emotional needs so it's okay to seek for it somewhere else? An Ex, even. It'll be hard not to raise my voice.

African marriages are mostly one sided. The women give their all until they are drained. While the men get a free pass in almost everything.
Did you notice how everyone is calling the woman names? He's not even sure she's done anything with this guy after marriage. All I see is an emotional attachment. This is usually caused by emptiness. If this story were the other way round. Nobody will support the wife. They will tell her men are polygamous by nature.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

This home can be restored. Deep communication is needed to resolve this. Na why e good to be matured to enter marriage. No be child's play.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward by Klass99(f): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help A Desperate Friend Is Taking Over My Marriage / I Think I Hate My Father. Help!! / This Is Strictly For Matured Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.