Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Please Help! I Need Your Hurting But True Advice. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Help! I Need Your Hurting But True Advice. (578 Views)

How Do I Make A Girl Hate Me Without Hurting Her Feelings! / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / Who Is Still Hurting From A Lost Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Need Your Hurting But True Advice. by selingel: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2011
I will use myself as an example (so that no one will be offended or feels I am referring to him), as the affected person visits here too.

What will you advise me, if a royal house decides to defraud me, using marriage? The summary of a long story is that, a guy was made to believe that he will marry a beautiful Princess whom they have been in love for almost two years. Just as they kick-started their marriage plans, alot happened. He lost his job, but the Princess used her mother's influence to get him another. Three days before he resumed, she (the Princess) used her own hands to scatter the job arrangement, becos of misunderstanding between him and her fiance. Now, the mum has written the guy off becos of the disagreement, and she too has decided to dump the guy even in his current jobless situation (not even a compensation becos he lost his job trying to meet the demands from Princess's family). In a case like this, many have come out to say, the family acted fraudulently by not seeking how to financially compensate the guy, minding the fact that, he has spent so much, even his life savings, just becos he wanted to meet up with the royal kind of wedding arrangement. On my part, I have advised the guy to take everything to GOD, as I smell scam! To him, he still feels it wasnt a scam, but something went wrong. As I said, I am using myself (as the person defrauded as I know over 90% all dat have happened between the Princess and the guy). What will you advise me in this case, as the family is real, they are from a well known royal family, but their action is what baffles me.
Re: Please Help! I Need Your Hurting But True Advice. by selingel: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
If you feel I am the real person here, please mail me at: bennyadom@ymail.com. I will give you my facebook info, to know whether I am married or not.
Re: Please Help! I Need Your Hurting But True Advice. by bizgirl(f): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
selingel quite an age. where have u been. are u still in dat ur house at abj.

(1) (Reply)

Problem Solved / Can I Love U? / New BB Users Let's Exchange Pin "Sexy?" Or "Handsome?", Let's Prove!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.