Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis (26610 Views)

Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by StagethemTVee: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Prophet Isreal Genesis has refused to take offering and tithes from his church members due to the ongoing naira and fuel scarcity.

The clergy claims they need the money at this time we more than the church and it would be wrong to burden them.

Prophet Genesis refuses to take offering and tithes from church members because of naira scarcity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJTdOmvAENQ

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by ipobarecriminals: 6:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Seen
Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by robinso01(m): 6:35am On Feb 08, 2023
That's good. Church should not just be receiving without considering the members situation.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by muyico(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2023
Tell them to do transfer? My church ve bin accepting transfer since! Even b4 scarcity of naira

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by BrickDevo: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Lolz

Quality building designs is what i produce, get 8n touch with me, visit my portfolio via the link in my signature and make a request

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by mrsage(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Good move

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by oz4real83(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Using "common sense", this looks reasonable
and commendable but a real Christian will never allow any "man of God" to stop him or her from giving an offering to the church as long as the offering came from legal sources and unforced. Stopping Christians from giving willing offerings, is one way of stopping their blessings. If u want to argue, please do so against the Bible undecided

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by KanuSE: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Prison don reset him brain grin, now he can relate.

Prison na ya mate? grin

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by fidelmarshal199: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Believe this man at your own peril. There is definitely something sinister bout this move

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by STEWpid(f): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Chai..

Most churches now na transfer.

God accepts money via technology.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Fourtygees: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
So make we clap for you?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by dyera(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
What's the way forward for Tinubu urchiins, now that the billions of old Naira notes Tinubu was planning to share on the day of election have been rendered useless by president Momodu Buhari.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Ckonnet: 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
The same boy that is supporting a senile sadist just because he is from his tribe, very soon there will be no offering self. Who are the people crying like a bitch now because of the naira crunch. Follow who know road that's all I will say!!!
An average igbo man just wants the economy to be thriving so that money can circulate and everyone will have cash to spend and be happy, we dont care where you are from.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Mikelarteta(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
All na pattern. Dem go still collect am later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Antiochus(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
Yinmu
Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by tiswell(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
Man after God's heart.

nice one

1 Like

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Robertgreene1(m): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2023
Interesting
Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Johnson225(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
muyico:
Tell them to do transfer? My church ve bin accepting transfer since! Even b4 scarcity of naira

cheesy
Omo… your Daddy G.O no get joy oh. grin grin grin
Pastor no wan hear say I no fit come church today… You go dey house run the transfer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by dyera(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
muyico:

But they still accept cash
Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by hspda: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Tithe and offering is a personal issue with God, and not man. The prophet doesn't determine who is blessed based on tight and offering.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Starhearts: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Him go still use one kind scope later in the year to collect d money back

No be 9ja pastor we dey talk about here

Mark my words...

I pity him gullible followers

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Freshtruth(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Nairaland stingy men go like this one grin you can't pay tithes but you feel enter ashawo go give ashawo 1k bunch of hypocrites grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by elonmuskbaby: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
grin
Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by treatise: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Prophet Isreal Genesis has refused to take offering and tithes from his church members due to the ongoing naira and fuel scarcity.

The clergy claims they need the money at this time we more than the church and it would be wrong to burden them.

Prophet Genesis refuses to take offering and tithes from church members because of naira scarcity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJTdOmvAENQ
I thought offerings were for God

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Mercisharelove(f): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Don't stop their blessings, you no be GOD

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by MT: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2023
I think they always say it's God that demands for it. If true, why did the prophet out of his own volition determine for God?

A good gesture though.
Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Neddstark: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2023
In these hard times, churches should pause demands for tithes and first fruits. It is really biting hard on Nigerians.
Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Lionstep: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2023
Ok..... since the day he said he'll vote thiefnunbu because he is a Yoruba not because he is competent that was when I ask the authenticity of the so called prophet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Dapson73(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2023
It is well.

Invest in Real Estate in a choice area Call/text/WhatsApp 08136077393

Re: Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis by Lightorder: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2023
as if offering has been by force. oga prophet, it is called FREE WILL OFFERING. you dont give if you dont have and i dont give if i dont feel like giving. Teach them that.

in the church i attend , baskets are passed around when it is time for offering and no one stands when it is on. It gets to you and you dont want to give , you just pass it on

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada/Native (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.