Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes (10920 Views)

Sowore Lambasts Govt For Abandoning $360m Stadium In Abuja, Leaving It To Rot / Kanu’s Medical And Feeding Regimes Emerge Amidst Failing Health Claims / Timipre Sylva: Petrol Queues To Remain Until Full Deregulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by oyinmio: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2023
You can't solve any problem you don't take responsibility for.
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by EmekaStanley: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2023
SIR, you are shameless
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Bioko2: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2023
bikefab:
Buhari and his his cohorts never cease to amaze me. These people have always shied away from responsibility. They are still passing the blames to 'previous' governments.

It's 2023, vote competence!

Totally useless set of people o...eight years was not enough to 'holistically' tackle imaginary issues/problems
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by henryadex(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2023
When will this blame game end after almost 8 years of APC
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by DWJOBScom(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2023
I thought they have forgotten the blame channel

1 Like

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by MrUchenna1(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2023
Blame-all and Praise-all are two blockheads.
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by callmevirus(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2023
APC will continue blaming the previous government, one day APC will still blame Obafemi Awolowo, ZIk and Shagari for bringing independence.
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Mopolchi: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2023
Our present petroleum minister should take the bulk of the blames
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by izubext007: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2023
APC are made of the previous rotten administration
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2023
Blame game has started again after 8 years

1 Like

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by dalass(f): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/sylva-problems-associated-with-petrol-queues-linked-to-rot-in-previous-governments/amp

And 8 years after, you still dey blame previous regimes.... Like you no just get shame ni

Orisirisi grin

1 Like

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by tradepunter: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Where are those bstrd urchins.... You won't see them here.... Thunder pieces una into thousand parts

3 Likes

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by FarahAideed: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2023
After 8 years ? These people disgust me 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Seems even in the graves these people will still be blaming past regimes

1 Like

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Didifavor4(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2023
It APC motto, so I'm not surprise at all cool

1 Like

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Infomaz(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2023
What a stupid excuse. The hallmark of maturity is to accept responsibility for one's actions and inactions.
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Karemarealty288(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Do you know why they keep saying this ?.......cos they see Nigerians as mugus.

Bleep APc

3 Likes

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by telleyway: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2023
F117nighthawk:
The most useless party and people working in government, they are always shifting blames, for 8yrs what did u build or change or improve on with all the money the government earned, did all these excuses and blame stopped anyone of you from not earning your full salaries in office? Which work did u people do for 8 yrs that deserve the salaries you earn, a complete useless and failure party called APC

I don't really blame them, I blame the lazy youth supporting them and shouting Tinubu for president up and down. Tinubu own even start before election is conducted.
A Tinubu is recycling Of these ineffectual clowns.

4 Likes

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Bigger123: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Old fool spewing rubbish from his dirty mouth. God punish you and your family
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by slivertongue: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Racoon:
Give APC 100 years, they will continue to blame everybody except themselves. Infact it remains for them to blame the Lord God Almighty for their cluelessness, ineptitude and incompetence.

They are dubious & calamitous

1 Like

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Phantom233: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2023
The most clueless ,Useless and senseless party on earth is Apc, thank God in few weeks time they will also become a "previous regime"

3 Likes

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by crazygod(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2023
Abi e no wan better for this people ni?

1 Like

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2023
ihordspy
corrinthians
yarimo

omenka
seunmsg

Abeg, come and suport ds.. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Failure na failure.

2 Likes

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Skty: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2023
U fools made things worse
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Skty: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Do you know why they keep saying this ?.......cos they see Nigerians as mugus.

Bleep APc

Themm erigss and co de support nau .what do you expect?
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2023
These people have no business with leadership
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by phorget(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2023
hmmmmmm....

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Killermamba: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by Reference(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2023
I carry my sickness go doctor, na so, so blame doctor dey blame me, say I dey live rough life.
I carry my motor go mechanic, na so, so blame mechanic dey blame me, say I too like pothole.
I carry my bend bend shoe go cobbler, na so, so blame cobbler dey blame me say I too waka kurukere.
I carry my tear cloth go tailor, na so, so blame e dey blame me say I too fat, my amusement park no follow...

So make I just dey waka without moto, without shoe, without cloth, dey find agbo up and down to drink..... no be madness wan catch me so....

1 Like

Re: Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes by SouthSouth1914: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Next lie would be “All the income from the oil and gas sector for the last eight years was credited to past administration”. It is really a curse to have so many idiots in power. Shame on you APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sergeant-at-arms Blocks Reporters From Covering Senate Plenary / Bomb Explodes In A Beer Parlour At Tudun Wada, Jos / Ile Kaaro Ojiire (the Yoruba) And Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.