Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton (3056 Views)

Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) / Buhari Under Pressure To Replace Emefiele With A Northerner--Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2023
grin Amidst the running chaos of the Naira design, I got to see this picture of the CBN Governor probably too excited for a bad B like Toni Braxton over him

@lalasticlala @mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by everythinggirly(f): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Hmmm...
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by KingMack(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2023
see as him dey shine I'm 32..dem never ever pinch I'm nipple before 😆😆

Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by oyin44: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2023
God punish emefiele

It will never be well with him

1 Like

Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by pyyxxaro: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2023
BRAXTON don touch Godwin NIPP’TORIS🙈
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by Dreal1247: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2023
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by asanausana91: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2023
So
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by Emmanuella00(f): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Hmm
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by Aristo3146(m): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

Does this relate to this post sir

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by Tochi3(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2023
grin

The genesis of helter skelter.. cheesy
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by emmanuelbrown26: 8:07am On Feb 08, 2023
oyin44:
God punish emefiele

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by Chigorkizz(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2023
I tore for all these

Zombiebalablue
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by VinnyBaba: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2023
All these Pple Castigating Emefiele do NOT realise he is an Employee! sad

Goan Attack his BOSS who is Buhari. 😒

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by sweetonugbu: 8:36am On Feb 08, 2023
Meffy my G
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by mytime24(f): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
VinnyBaba:

All these Pple Castigating Emefiele do NOT realise he is an Employee! sad

Goan Attack his BOSS who is Buhari. 😒

I wonder ooo cheesy grin
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by ghosttownboss(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Since when did Betta edu become Toni Braxton
Even all this electioneering and politics going on in Nigeria you're still lost
After you come and shout thank God I didn't vote for him
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by ThEGodFaDa2: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2023
oyin44:
God punish emefiele

Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by Kingcalls: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:

2 decades ago.... u for tell super eagles coach to go invite kanu and okocha to play for eagles ...

If u don't support APC , then congrats, u are mentally stable ... anyone that supports APC , is mentally sick and don't know it... if u hv friends or relatives that support APC, b careful in how u relate with them , supporting APC tells alot about that persons mental state
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by Shalommy(f): 9:17am On Feb 08, 2023
Chaii.. Person body no be firewood. Man must gum body! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by jidobaba(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
ghosttownboss:
Since when did Betta edu become Toni Braxton
Even all this electioneering and politics going on in Nigeria you're still lost
After you come and shout thank God I didn't vote for him
You mean Betta Edu aka Auchi Toni Braxton?
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by EbenezerTriumph: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
oyin44:
God punish emefiele

I wonder why igbos are supporting him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by oyin44: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
I wonder why igbos are supporting him

Bro,don't mind those ones..they tot it might work for obi..
Re: Throwback: CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele With Singer Toni Braxton by BestMan001: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
And he was enjoying it

See his face

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi’s Positive Impacts Will Be Felt Greatly In Future - Obiora Ike / Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) / Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.