Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution (898 Views)

We Can Solve All Nin Issues!!! / All NIN Related Issues Come In Here,change Of Age And Change Of Name / I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution by Financialman: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2023
Have you been wanting to change your date of birth, change your name, perhaps add a new name to the existing one on your National ID,and the NIMC office in your area is frustrating you,then worry no more as I can make things speed up quick especially if it's urgent, whether you are applying for a job or wanting to leave the country.I have worked for Nairalanders who will be willing to vouch for me when they see this post.
My number WhatsApp and calls zero Nine zero seven six eight eight two five four five
Thank you
Re: Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution by verolamilayo: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2023
sad sad
Re: Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution by florenceolatude: 5:54am On Aug 26, 2023
marjudekuh:
I am having NIN mistake on my names need correction
the same issue with mine
Re: Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution by florenceolatude: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2023
@ Dr Paul thank you for your help in correcting my NIN date of birth DOB mistake and arranging my names accordingly. I have checked and printout my NIN copy it reflects
Re: Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution by verolamilayo: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
florenceolatude:
@ Dr Paul thank you for your help in correcting my NIN date of birth DOB mistake and arranging my names accordingly. I have checked and printout my NIN copy it reflects
please help me how did you go about it correcting your DOB ??
Re: Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution by verolamilayo: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2023
verolamilayo:
please help me how did you go about it correcting your DOB ??
sad sad
Re: Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution by Samy1billion: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please stay away from this guy. He uses many accounts on Nairaland (Financialman, drpaul or whatever). He scammed me for big money and stopped talking to me. It is a big scam. Don't chat with him on whatsap or email. You will be scammed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution by Samy1billion: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
I was scammed by this guy drpaul, financialman etc. He uses many accounts here. Don't chat with anyone on whatsap.

Re: Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution by Eky29: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
I thought the same too. It looks like he has different accounts with different names. He uses those different names to recommend himself to people.Dr Paul is a big Scammer 🥲🥲🥲
People should be careful.

Samy1billion:
Please stay away from this guy. He uses many accounts on Nairaland (Financialman, drpaul or whatever). He scammed me for big money and stopped talking to me. It is a big scam. Don't chat with him on whatsap or email. You will be scammed!

1 Like

Re: Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution by FlexTrex: 9:50am On Feb 24
Beware of transacting with this individual: Dr Chimakpam Nwana 09065410357. It is surprising that Nairaland, despite the warnings still allow this fraudster ply his trade on our beloved platform. Let us call out this criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Here For All NIN Issues And Quick Resolution by Udobigj(m): 8:53am On May 04
He scammed me too any way I can go about getting him pls

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get Your NIN Card For Opay? / A Very Good Taylor Wanted / I Want To Buy Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.