Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? (640 Views)

Okwuosa Only Reason We 'll Support APC - Anambra Monarchs (photos) / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by BenedictAbajue(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2023
I've been wondering how people still support Apc in the face of all this bad events that has been plaguing the country since Apc took power.

What makes this people support APC?

Because all we see is suffering and the price of everything is now tripled.

Popular APC supporters on this forum, your opinion is welcomed.

I am not asking why you support Tinubu o. Please take note.

The question is: WHY DO YOU SUPPORT YOUR PARTY?
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by madridguy(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2023
I am supporting APC because my darling party believes in national unity, securing Nigeria and moving my beloved country to greater heights.

APC 4 life.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by domDva(m): 8:42am On Feb 08, 2023
I have tried my best to understand why someone with brain will carry his /her finger willingly and vote APC. It makes no sense at all, except the person is bigoted or expecting personal selfish gains.

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by topoftheworld(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2023
In urchin's voice "bcus of 30k monthly stipend"😂😂😂😂
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by CrownOfClay724: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2023
madridguy:
I am supporting APC because my darling party believes in national unity, securing Nigeria and moving my beloved country to greater heights.

APC 4 life.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by madridguy(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Stop derailing, the thread is about APC supporters. Open another thread for your own hatred.

domDva:
I have tried my best to understand why someone with brain will carry his /her finger willingly and vote APC. It makes no sense at all, except the person is bigoted or expecting personal selfish gains.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Because..

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by kozmokaz(m): 8:46am On Feb 08, 2023
madridguy:

APC 4 life.

How secured and united is Nigeria under your darling party compared to the previous administration

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by MrEverest(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2023
BenedictAbajue:
I've been wondering how people still support Apc in the face of all this bad events that has been plaguing the country since Apc took power.

FYI, the only groups that are still supporting Tinubu are Yoruba Muslims and Lagos agberos! Even people in APC are no longer supporting him. The few that are giving the impression of doing so are only trying to get more money from Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by Obaofaba: 8:47am On Feb 08, 2023
We are voting for credible candidates not party.

Personally, I'm not a member of any political party and I don't think I will be anytime soon.
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by madridguy(m): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
It is very obvious for whom is not biased to see the national unity compare to before.
Meanwhile, our party is still working to pack every shit the previous put everywhere.

kozmokaz:

How secured and united is Nigeria under your darling party compared to the previous administration
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by updatechange(m): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2023
In politics, you need to learn that most people don’t support a party but it’s candidate. If your candidate is in pdp you support and campaign for him hence you’re doing same for the party automatically.
Igbos we’re known to be a staunch pdp supporter but the moment Obi crossed to the LP they have no choice but to support LP.
I hope you understand my little explanation here?
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by kozmokaz(m): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2023
madridguy:
It is very obvious for whom is not biased to see the national unity compare to before.
Meanwhile, our party is still working to pack every shit the previous put everywhere.

With the agitators from various angles.

When will your party stop blaming previous administration?

May you life be as secured and united as Nigeria

Say amen

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2023
I'm gonna be modifying the topic based on the post made to avoid addressing one person alone
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by Exclusive101: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2023
I am supporting APC in the 2023 presidential election because it presented the best candidate with proven verifiable antecedent n accomplishment. Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can transformer Nigeria.

I listen to Biden speak yesterday n my resolve is strengthened in Tinubu. Old age is no disease n with it comes wisdom which is what he use to manage Lagos even with refugees trooping into Lagos from the length n breath of Alaigbo. Same wisdom is needed at the federal to transform Nigeria.

BenedictAbajue:

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by Svoboda(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2023
kozmokaz:

Bombs were going off like firecrackers in northern Nigeria under the pdp. Were you in mars then?
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by kozmokaz(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2023
Svoboda:

Bombs were going off like firecrackers in northern Nigeria under the pdp. Were you in mars then?

Yet people could travel safely even at night through northern states without fears of been kidnapped and also villages where not been raided by gunmen /herdsmen

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by AntonVince: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2023
madridguy:

APC 4 life.

"National Unity" while you vigorously promote and seek to entrench deliberate marginalization and exclusivity towards one major ethnic group that forms a part of the tripod on which Nigeria rests?

"National Unity" while fielding an all-Muslim ticket to replace another Muslim, with the grand plan to hand over to yet another Muslim in 2031 should you succeed?

"Securing Nigeria" yet we are experiencing an unprecedented level of insecurity?
"Moving ...to greater heights" in spite of the complete downturn in fortune hapless Nigerians (including you) have experienced for about 8 years now?

My friend you can only deceive yourself.
You support the APC because of religion and nothing more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3KMNnNMXMg&t=29s

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by underpinna: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Buhari is the current leader of APC. After him, Tinubu is going to be the leader of APC. Ideology won't be the same.
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by Svoboda(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2023
kozmokaz:

Yet people could travel safely even at night through northern states without fears of been kidnapped and also villages where not been raided by gunmen /herdsmen

I hear you. Kindly go back to your recent history and you will realize that there is a hint of exaggeration in your remarks.
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by kozmokaz(m): 11:42am On Feb 08, 2023
Svoboda:

I hear you. Kindly go back to your recent history and you will realize that there is a hint of exaggeration in your remarks.

Exaggeration you say?

How on earth you gonna know when you sure don't travel ? Have had one and one interviews with direct victims of this circumstance

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by Svoboda(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2023
kozmokaz:

Exaggeration you say?

How on earth you gonna know when you sure don't travel ? Have had one and one interviews with direct victims of this circumstance

Those ugly tendencies existed even before buhari.
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by BenedictAbajue(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Exclusive101:
I am supporting APC in the 2023 presidential election because it presented the best candidate with proven verifiable antecedent n accomplishment. Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can transformer Nigeria.

I listen to Biden speak yesterday n my resolve is strengthened in Tinubu. Old age is no disease n with it comes wisdom which is what he use to manage Lagos even with refugees trooping into Lagos from the length n breath of Alaigbo. Same wisdom is needed at the federal to transform Nigeria.

You are aware you vote a party and not a candidate.
Americans did not vote for Biden because he had a good track history. They voted because his party, Democrats would legalize abortion.
A president can not execute his plan if his party does not support it.
This is why every party has its written manifesto.
A party consists of people of like minds. Can you say that of APC or PDP?
Whatever the content of APC's manifesto, it has doubled the exchange rate, tripled the price of commodities, rubbished the judiciary, killed people at Lekki, Ondo, Kaduna, Anambra and many more.
Would you vote APC because of a single man?
The president cannot occupy all positions.
Let me ask you a defining question
Can Buhari name out all the members of his cabinet from his memory?
Same set of people in the cabinet and we have the same problem as a country.
This country needs a total restructuring and that starts with a new party in the system, a new competitor
When will Nigerians learn that APC and PDP, not Atiku, and Buhari has failed Nigerians?

Buhari will do it,
Buhari will do it. He has come and gone.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Svoboda:

Those ugly tendencies existed even before buhari.
What makes you think the security in the north is improved?

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by Whois(m): 6:05am On Feb 18, 2023
Simply because of party affiliation na. These set of wicked people want to eat their cake and have it
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2023
madridguy:

APC 4 life.

How has the APC government being led by Buhari believed in national unity by sidelining the southeast region, one of the 3 pillars of the country, through all his appointments and award contracts

How has he secured Nigeria during these 8yrs?

Did he actually move the country forward or backward

I'm not sure you're mentally ok, if you could put all these things down here.
Re: APC Supporters, Why Do You Support APC? by Tochi3(m): 6:42am On Feb 18, 2023
madridguy:

APC 4 life.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Will Relegate The Igbos In Nigeria: Peter Obi / Peter Obi To Get Above 50% Of Votes In Lagos, Tinubu Won't Get 10% In Anambra / Imo Government House: Hilarious Picture Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.