Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? (678 Views)

2023 Election Most Credible In Nigeria’s History – Tinubu / No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu / Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by MrEverest(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2023
This question has been bothering me since and I have decided to seek the opinion of Nigerians.

Please who is the most corrupt Nigerian politician in history?

A. Abacha.
B. Tinubu.
C. Okotie Eboh.
D. Atiku.

Honest answers please!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by Aurelius1(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2023
It's Bala blu bulaba

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by Dreal1247: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2023
The answer is to vote Mr Peter Obi for accountability.

No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by Adaisback(f): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Abacha should be addressed as saint Abacha when comparing him with thieves like Tinubu Omo Zacharia

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by HumbleTrader: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2023
Like for Tinubu, share for Abacha.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Atiku practically sold Nigeria as a customs officer and VP. Why didn't you put his name on the list?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by Exclusive101: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2023
Peter Obi, this is the only man that was caught red handed looting over 250 million naira cash by the Lagos state commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo.

Every sane Nigerian keep asking igbos to explaining how come Peter Obi was caught red handed looting such money from Anambra secretariat to his warehouse in Lagos not to the office or warehouse of the contractor he claimed he paid the cash and ferried with his governor's convey.

Obi supporters must think each n every Nigerian is brain dead like the average ipob.

Note Peter Obi looted like this for solid 8 years until one of his staff who fear for Anambra leaked this fraudulent practice to the Lagos state commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/amp/

MrEverest:
This question has been bothering me since and I have decided to seek the opinion of Nigerians.

A. Abacha.
B. Tinubu.
C. Okotie Eboh.
D. Atiku.

Honest answers please!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by socialmediaman: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by gasparpisciotta: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2023
Obi for brazenly investing state funds in his family enterprise in order to fund agitation for Biafra independence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by Vote4Obi: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2023
To be honest, it has to be Tinubu. Don't get me wrong the others on the list particularly Abacha stole billions of dollars, but wait till jagaban dies, that's when you will realize that Abacha is still a learner.

Jagaban has no rival, he is the most notorious embezzler of all times!!!

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by LocalStandard1(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2023
Definitely Tinubu!

When we talk corruption we most also look at the time frame and other aspects of corruption.

Fraud, Drug deals, Murders, Godfatherism, Nepotism, Identity fraud, impersonation, forgery, Slavery, Thuggery, Money Laundry, Longest stronghold in Government.

No politician can match all this but one. Tinubu!
Corruption goes way beyond money stolen, in that aspect maybe Abacha is number one. But after putting all these political ills we can deduce Tinubu is one and first on the list.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by forgiveness: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2023
MrEverest:

A. Abacha.
B. Tinubu.
C. Okotie Eboh.
D. Atiku.

Honest answers please!!!

Peter Obi
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Peter Obi claiming that is claiming to be God and saint
Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by Vote4Obi: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Peter Obi

Lol, even Satan himself will disagree with you🤪

Peter Obi can only be in the list of most honest Nigerian politicians in history. I will rate him alongside Yaradua, Mbakwe and Aminu Kano.

Stop making a fool of yourself 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by abobote: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2023
Tinubu is far more corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by SpatialKing(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Tinubu and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by MrEverest(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2023
forgiveness:

Peter Obi

Peter Obi is actually among the 1% of Nigerian politicians that didn't steal.

Peter Obi actually gives me hope as a Black man that some of us can still rise above selfishness, wickedness, and corruption but instead strive to serve humanity.

If only 10% of Nigerian politicians and even citizens can be like Peter Obi, I bet you we will have a much better country.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Corrupt Politician In Nigeria's History? Tinubu Or Abacha? by MrEverest(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2023
SpatialKing:
Tinubu and Buhari

Buhari is nepotistic and selfish, but I don't think he is among the worst criminal politicians in this country.

I'm talking about the worst of the worst, the likes of Tinubu, Abacha etc.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Redfield And Wilton Strategies: Peter Obi Leads with 62% In Decisive Polling / How Atiku Sold The Idea Of Naira Scarcity To Buhari / Tribalism: Yoruba Leading The Way In Tribal Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.