Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs (43197 Views)

Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run / Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by EMREX02: 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Agbadocassava:
When Tinubu becomes the president all the people tarnishing Nigeria image through drugs will be dealt with.

Una good afternoon

What about SKULL MINERS, what will happen to them?
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by backtovillage: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
ecolime:
FACT

Ever since Tinubu won APC Presidential ticket, drug smuggling and arrests in Nigeria & overseas has increased exponentially.

I honestly don't understand the connection 🀷
Modified
Ever since Tinubu won APC preside tial ticket, Igbos in prisons worldwide increased
Don't be offended

1 Like

Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by Bigchristo: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
ecolime:
FACT

Ever since Tinubu won APC Presidential ticket, drug smuggling and arrests in Nigeria & overseas has increased exponentially.

First I don’t like Tinubu am Obidient, but what you said is absolutely lies, try Dey slow down small you hear? Na Tinubu make them arrest El Chapo son for Mexico πŸ‡²πŸ‡½? Smh just Dey play
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by Angelfrost(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hmmm... This will really hurt quite a lot of people... Including Nigerians! tongue
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by mysticwarrior(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Colombians are doing a great Job expanding their cocaine empire.
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by aspabay(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Agbadocassava:
When Tinubu becomes the president all the people tarnishing Nigeria image through drugs will be dealt with.
Una good afternoon

grin grin grin grin At least let him become President first.
Obidence are all afraid that Tinubu will leave them to perish in foreign prison for drug related matters.
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by Zeezenho: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Una good afternoon

Ya tinubu will now become the sole distributor.
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by tyinfinity: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Obituary peter consignment has been arrested in New Zealand
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by tyinfinity: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Obi peter consignment confiscated in New zealand
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by Ameoba300: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Heads will roll o. Omo, where the snitches go come run go? cool
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by BABAawoo47: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I don't really get it about these drug cartels, they lose millions of dollars and still wouldn't quit the business or hear they have gone broke. Is it a collective money? If yes, in the place of these kind of loss, who take the loss? If na individual business, how on earth can one loses 316m usd and still be alright?
they don't lose...Drugs are very cheap to make compared to the sales price
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by thaoriginator: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Buddha3:
grin grin

Someone should pay a visit to Bourdillon avenue and make sure a certain party's Presidential Candidate has not suffered a hypertension induced stroke o!

Because if the consignment had a "BAT" logo on it... grin...Wait, make I go drink one cold beer. I go come back edit this comment!
grin

I just left there now. Baba is nowhere to be found cry
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
BABAawoo47:
they don't lose...Drugs are very cheap to make compared to the sales price

Ohhh wow.

Now I understand
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
thaoriginator:
grin

I just left there now. Baba is nowhere to be found cry

I don't know which apartment you went to on Bourdillon avenue o... grin

But I didn't exactly say whether it's a baba or madam that lives there o! Don't put me in trouble please.
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
"Some of the bales has Batman symbol on them". hmmmmm
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by EmekaBlue(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Na d main source be that to go round even reach my brothers grin

But why is cocaine illegal?! Dem suppose put high responsibly on it and sell it like cigar or beer
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by thaoriginator: 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Buddha3:

I don't know which apartment you went to on Bourdillon avenue o... grin

But I didn't exactly say whether it's a baba or madam that lives there o! Don't put me in trouble please.
Na Baba Bulabula room I dey so grin Batman logo dey there cry

1 Like

Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by bizzibodi(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Which one be 30years again.
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by Elidrisy20: 2:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
This small thing, for 30yr? Dem no plenty for the country
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by Pharaohny: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Make unna no spoil this country for us 🀠 ooo that's the last place we eyeing presently
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by Pharaohny: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Make unna no spoil this place πŸ˜‰ for us ooo
Our last hope of japa country 🀣
Developers and Agbado should avoid this country ooo 🀣🀣
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by 79733139(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I don't really get it about these drug cartels, they lose millions of dollars and still wouldn't quit the business or hear they have gone broke. Is it a collective money? If yes, in the place of these kind of loss, who take the loss? If na individual business, how on earth can one loses 316m usd and still be alright?

Street value is different from how much they spent to produce them. If you were to plant 1 hectare of marijuana plant in your farm and later harvest it, the street value would be high, but it would have only cost you the amount that you might have paid some farm workers to plant it....
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by id4sho(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Is just for them to wait for another farming and harvesting season. Production of cocaine ain't expensive but transporting, smuggling, distribution. This where the real cash is
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by ogwumgbe: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
priceactionx:
Some people will soon go and explore New Zealand now and invest to develop the place.

And who stopped you from joining the development crew or do you delight in remaining stagnant in life? wouldn't you be like Tinubu that single handedly developed Lagos?
Re: New Zealand: Police Seize Cocaine Enough To Supply The Country For 30 Yrs by Gboom: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
ecolime:
FACT

Is not your blothers from the east that are most involved?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Unveils His Middle East Plan Amid Palestinian Rejections (Photos) / South Africans Plant Trees Inside Potholes (Photo) / Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.