Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Sporty Bet Fixed Odds - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sporty Bet Fixed Odds (459 Views)

I Bet You Don’t Know Your Phone Has This 6 Amazing Features / What Is Sporty Bet App / [finally Solved] Itel Hang Logo Solution Fixed Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sporty Bet Fixed Odds by MikaelAhmed: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2023
[color=#770077][/color] Add

Re: Sporty Bet Fixed Odds by satelliteDISH(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
MikaelAhmed:
[color=#770077][/color] Add
I want you to write me a letter of salary increment to the church organization where I work. I am depressed right now.
Let me explain to you what happened. The church has a cathedral and a school. Both the cathedral and the school are in the same compound. The church has a different salary structure for the staff that works in the cathedral and the school. The cathedral staff are paid higher wages than the school staff. 13 years ago, the proprietor of the school employed me as the school security officer. My wages were paid based on the lower salary structure of the school. Since 13 years ago my salary has been stagnant. The church has refused to increase my wages to date. My wages have been 17,400 nairas monthly since 2013.
Meanwhile, the church employed 5 more security officers 5 years ago to join me in guarding the church compound. Their wages were entered into the cathedral salary structure. They started with a salary of 25,000 nairas monthly 5 years ago. Last month, the salary structure of the cathedral was revisited and adjusted. My colleague's salary on the church payroll was increased to 30,000 nairas monthly. Whereas the church has refused to add a penny to the salaries of all the staff working in the school which I am among them.
During work shifts, my colleagues will be making a mockery of me with statements like
Re: Sporty Bet Fixed Odds by satelliteDISH(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Request for Fair Wages

Freeman Communications
I want you to write me a letter of salary increment to the church organization where I work. I am depressed right now.
Let me explain to you what happened. The church has a cathedral and a school. Both the cathedral and the school are in the same compound. The church has a different salary structure for the staff that works in the cathedral and the school. The cathedral staff are paid higher wages than the school staff. 13 years ago, the proprietor of the school employed me as the school security officer. My wages were paid based on the lower salary structure of the school. Since 13 years ago my salary has been stagnant. The church has refused to increase my wages to date. My wages have been 17,400 nairas monthly since 2013.
Meanwhile, the church employed 5 more security officers 5 years ago to join me in guarding the church compound. Their wages were entered into the cathedral salary structure. They started with a salary of 25,000 nairas monthly 5 years ago. Last month, the salary structure of the cathedral was revisited and adjusted. My colleague's salary on the church payroll was increased to 30,000 nairas monthly. Whereas the church has refused to add a penny to the salaries of all the staff working in the school which I am among them.
During work shifts, my colleagues will be making a mockery of me with statements like

"See how small your salary is." This is making me feel very depressed and dejected.

Dear [Church Management],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my sincere concern regarding my salary and to request a salary increment.

As you are aware, I have been working as the security officer at the church school for the past 13 years. Despite my dedication and hard work, my salary has remained stagnant at 17,400 nairas per month since I was first employed.

I have noticed that the church has recently increased the salaries of the security officers working in the cathedral. However, the salaries of the staff working in the school, including mine, remain unchanged. This disparity in salary treatment has left me feeling depressed and dejected.

I understand that the church has different salary structures for staff working in different departments. However, I strongly believe that my 13 years of service to the church deserve to be recognized and rewarded with a fair wage.

I kindly request that my salary be reviewed and increased to a fair and competitive rate, commensurate with my years of service and the duties I perform. I hope that this matter can be resolved as soon as possible so that I can continue to serve the church with the same dedication and passion I have shown in the past.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]
Re: Sporty Bet Fixed Odds by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
wereh
satelliteDISH:

Request for Fair Wages

Freeman Communications

"See how small your salary is." This is making me feel very depressed and dejected.

Dear [Church Management],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my sincere concern regarding my salary and to request a salary increment.

As you are aware, I have been working as the security officer at the church school for the past 13 years. Despite my dedication and hard work, my salary has remained stagnant at 17,400 nairas per month since I was first employed.

I have noticed that the church has recently increased the salaries of the security officers working in the cathedral. However, the salaries of the staff working in the school, including mine, remain unchanged. This disparity in salary treatment has left me feeling depressed and dejected.

I understand that the church has different salary structures for staff working in different departments. However, I strongly believe that my 13 years of service to the church deserve to be recognized and rewarded with a fair wage.

I kindly request that my salary be reviewed and increased to a fair and competitive rate, commensurate with my years of service and the duties I perform. I hope that this matter can be resolved as soon as possible so that I can continue to serve the church with the same dedication and passion I have shown in the past.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

(1) (Reply)

Oppo / Iphone 15 Pro Review From An Android User - Not What I Expected / Best Phone Around 200 Doller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.