Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,961 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

How To Apply For A Grant For Small Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Apply For A Grant For Small Business (198 Views)

How To Apply For A Grant For Small Business / CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates / Free Grant For Your Business (non-refundable) Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For A Grant For Small Business by Umahsoacademy: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2023
Be Prepared

If you need to be successful then you need to prepare. There are many things that can get you ready for grant opportunities. Preparation is the first step to winning any grant opportunity. Below are the tools you need to show that you are prepared for grants.

Business plan - This is the most important tool that you must have)
Social media platform - to display your products and services
Minimum Viable Product
Website (if you want to be far better than your competitors in any grant opportunity)

Continue reading
https://umahsoacademy.com/how-to-apply-for-a-grant-for-small-business/

(1) (Reply)

I Asked The Bank To Give Me Back My Old Notes But They Refused – POS Operator / The Rightchoice Sweetbites Is Here For Cake Orders / FG To Grant N5.5tn Tax Waivers In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.