Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. (837 Views)

Ethereum Cloud Mining Earn Free 10$ Worth Of Ethereum / Corel Mining;earn Up To 10,000 Naira Weekly / U.s Verified Paypal With $63 Dollars For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. by DEMARCO1: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2023
Hello Guys,

So my Crypto Enthusiasts or rather Cryptonaires
instead of trying to mine free bitcoin which we all know takes a lot of time..i present to you Dash Mining.

You can concentrate on mining DASH Crypto faster than Bitcoin as it is still in its preliminary stages..and mine at least 1 dash which is about 45k or so..

If you are interested for the link; you should have a Trustwallet..Faucetpay..Binance Wallet..

Whatsapp 08088450891

Re: Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. by DEMARCO1: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2023
N.B..The price of the Crypto is liable to flunctuation..so pls always regular check for current price
Re: Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. by naijapikin2(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2023
Nothing goes for free.

There is no "dash" in the mining sector.
Re: Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. by DEMARCO1: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
naijapikin2:
Nothing goes for free.

There is no "dash" in the mining sector.

Please if you are clueless about the Crypto space please dont come here and type nonsense

This is the site as of this time..i'm currently mining my dash

Re: Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. by LogicallySXT(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
DEMARCO1:

Please if you are clueless about the Crypto space please dont come here and type nonsense

I know this miner and I also know you haven't withdrawn from it yet.
Re: Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. by naijapikin2(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
DEMARCO1:

listen Mr man. I will school you about crypto.
You come up with unfounded claims, and fraudulent avenues to scam us of our money and you think we are so naive to swallow it hook, line and sinker.

If it's legit, why don't you enjoy the proceeds alone.

You're better off doing yahoo.

Let me see your own financial proofs.

Liar!
Re: Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. by DEMARCO1: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2023
naijapikin2:
listen Mr man. I will school you about crypto.
You come up with unfounded claims, and fraudulent avenues to scam us of our money and you think we are so naive to swallow it hook, line and sinker.

If it's legit, why don't you enjoy the proceeds alone.

You're better off doing yahoo.

Let me see your own financial proofs.

Liar!

Oga Who is asking anyone to invest money..if you claim you know about Crypto Mining..you should know referrals are needed to increase your Mining Hashrate..i.e Speed..It is however optional...as well sharing the opportunity with people who may be interested..

With all your supposed Wisdom and Knowledge..it is still people like you that fall victim to the Main Scams..

So Pls stop disturbing my Thread...if you wish to continue..i will not answer you..Thank you Sir.
Re: Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. by naijapikin2(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
DEMARCO1:

Oga Who is asking anyone to invest money..if you claim you know about Crypto Mining..you should know referrals are needed to increase your Mining Hashrate..i.e Speed..It is however optional...as well sharing the opportunity with people who may be interested..

With all your supposed Wisdom and Knowledge..it is still people like you that fall victim to the Main Scams..

So Pls stop disturbing my Thread...if you wish to continue..i will not answer you..Thank you Sir.
I've done a few that turned out to be fraudulent avenues. So you can understand where I'm coming from. If it's legit like you say. Then let me try it.

Mind you if it's scam, I'll still get back to you
Re: Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. by DEMARCO1: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2023
Let's go guys..

Mine DASH..No Investment required..just patience
Register your account..stretch the Percentage to 100% for fast mining..

Referral is not Mandatory but its neccessary to increase your mining speed (Hashrate) if you want

https://amilion.ltd/ref/DemarcoFx
Re: Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. by RichTyler: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2023
DEMARCO1:
Let's go guys..

Mine DASH..No Investment required..just patience
Register your account..stretch the Percentage to 100% for fast mining..

Referral is not Mandatory but its neccessary to increase your mining speed (Hashrate) if you want

https://amilion.ltd/ref/DemarcoFx
Good morning
Just wanted to know if you earned from this
Re: Forget Bitcoin Mining..earn $63 Easy For Free.. by MaxSummers: 11:17am On Apr 02
I appreciate the insight into Dash mining as an alternative to Bitcoin. It's true that mining Dash can be more feasible for many, especially given its current stage of development. With the potential to mine at least 1 Dash, valued around 45k, it's certainly an attractive proposition.
For those considering Dash mining, it's essential to have the right tools and knowledge. Websites like ASIC Miner Compare can help you find the best miners for Dash, optimizing your mining efficiency. Additionally, having wallets like Trustwallet, Faucetpay, and Binance Wallet is crucial for storing and managing your Dash earnings.

(1) (Reply)

For All Event Planning And General Advertising / Which Bank Is The Best For SSB Startup? / The Thin Line Between The Fundamental And Technical Analysts In Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.