Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,438 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business (1254 Views)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates To Single Digits / 6 Digits Cardless Offline Pos Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2023
The Secret to making a 8 digits figure from livestock business

During one of my visit to one of our ranches in Oyo state, I stumbled on a secret that has helped our farm business and our partners generated lots of money.

Livestock farming can generate lots of money for you if you know what you are doing

Your stock can even be doubled or tripled within a year

Within 4 years,your livestock farm should be churning out tens of millions in revenue every year.

If you are into cattle,sheep or goat,then it's a must read.

I have shared it on our telegram platform.

You can read the free ebook there,work it out and start making the money.

You can register through the Google form below to also access the ebook

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2023
The best way to make money in agribusiness is to learn the ways and processes.
How much you make will determine how much you know as far as livesctock business is concerned

1 Like

Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by FIZZBEE: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
What about Pig Farming
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2023
FIZZBEE:
What about Pig Farming
Pig farming seems to be very profitable because they give birth to large number of newborn but very risky.
A whole farm can be wiped out in a twinkling of an eye but not with other livestocks

1 Like

Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2023
#Getinvolved
#Agricpays
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
How can students apply for training?
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2023
dotunibrahim7:
How can students apply for training?
Kindly call or send WhatsApp message to +2349031147593

1 Like

Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2023
Many people don't know that we are big on animal rearing but can't do much if you don't have large expanse of farmland.
Although our livestock farming is focused on cattle, sheep and goats.
I have been asked many times
" Why are you focus on only cattle,sheep and goats and not poultry,fishery,piggery etc"

Personally,I believe they are high risk and don't have appetite for high risk venture
I have seen about 5,000 birds wiped out within days; I have also seen hundreds of pigs drop dead because of swine fever etc
These are stories for another day.
Let's focus on today's story from practical experience

If you don't have large expanse of land,don't go into sheep,goat or cattle rearing
When we first started 7 years ago,we were trying to do intensive system of rearing,
In the first month ,about 60% of the 100 goats died because we tie them to a spot.
Soon before we realised that they need a free, large space with different varieties of grasses to pick their food from to do well,about 60% is already dead.

Soon after we discovered,ranch with different species of grasses/legumes were planted and feeding on it.
Mortality is now near zero.
Also,let 70% of your animal be grasses
Our ranches which covers tens of hundreds of acres are in ogbomoso and you can buy outrightly land on the ranch for your Livestock or you can bring your livestock on our ranch for rearing
Whatever acres you are buying,make sure it is spacious enough with varieties of grasses/legumes to feed on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by FIZZBEE: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

Pig farming seems to be very profitable because they give birth to large number of newborn but very risky.
A whole farm can be wiped out in a twinkling of an eye but not with other livestocks
If you are talking about the swine fever can't it be controlled
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2023
FIZZBEE:

If you are talking about the swine fever can't it be controlled
Once it hit a pen,then all the animals as good as dead.
It can't be controlled.
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by FIZZBEE: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

Once it hit a pen,then all the animals as good as dead.
It can't be controlled.
but they should be a vaccine for that to be given to pigs at the early stages of their lives to protect them against the flu
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2023
FIZZBEE:
but they should be a vaccine for that to be given to pigs at the early stages of their lives to protect them against the flu
There is none to contain it for now
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:20am On Apr 17, 2023
#livestock is one of the farm business you should have this year.
It pays
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2023
If you can't fly...then run.

If you can't run...then walk.

If you can't walk,then crawl but whatever you do,you have to keep moving forward....

Martin Luther king Jnr.

In this part of the world we put a lot of energy on talking but little on action.

More than a decade ago,I set out to start my farm business.i wanted to start with acquisition of 100 acres; 100 acres was a huge goal for me at the time and I thirst for it but unfortunately my financial muscle and my goal do not follow.

So I had to start with leasing 1 hectare somewhere in Ogun state.
I was discouraged and had the choice of abandoning my goal but I understand that I had to walk and worked with leased 1 hectare if I am going to have the opportunity of running with my 100 acres goal.

There is nothing as important as setting your goals and executing.

Executing takes you closer to achieving your goals

The greatest mistake you can make is to have a goal and not be motivated to work in achieving them

If you can't fly with it and you can't run with it,then crawl with it....make sure that no matter how little you progress, you are closer to your goal now than yesterday

Don't just have your goals on paper or in your head without taking actions to achieving it no matter the small steps you take.

The only way is forward ever.

Someone told me last month
"I want to own 500 acres farm"
I said "well,you can do it but where are you starting from this week"

Are you starting from owning few tens of acres first and then move to 100 or 500 or you are waiting for the perfect time?

The fact is perfect time is a mirage.
Keep going,Never stop working on your goals.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2023
#Takemassiveaction
#andwin
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
First get knowledge
Second making money
Register to get this ebook if you are venturing into livestock farming
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2023
The purpose of knowledge is action, not knowledge -aristotle

I craved for knowledge,not only get knowledge but applied it to see result and then apply it

The purpose of knowledge is to spur you into action and not just acquiring the knowledge
Better put " it is not what you know but what you do with what you know that matters"

Take massive action on your dream today
#DoagricItpays

Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:57am On Apr 23, 2023
#Getinvolved
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2023
Many years ago,I saw a future opportunity to venture into farming business.

Nobody believe but I believe in myself to take up the risks and the enormous wealth creating opportunities agribusiness present.

A friend even told me" you are crazy", you want to be a farmer?"

On my first attempt,mo lule (I failed)

I stood up and try again.

I kept trying,making mistakes,learning and making progress.

Today,the stories are different

We have paid our dues

Like I use to tell potential farmers,agro-investors

"If you actually want to make good money in farm business,you need to make mistake, learn,try again,progress and repeat the cycle again" and have patience in going through the process

From 2.5acres of lease land in a remote village in ogun state when I started to about 800 acres under cultivation with over 10,000 acres under acquisition and still counting.

My message for you this morning is to take massive action and
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!
You will definitely succeed
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:20am On Apr 25, 2023
Get involved
Agricpays
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2023
U
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Babakolanut(m): 6:06am On Apr 28, 2023
Pls add @Raymon Adegboyega or +2349034612092 to your telegram and whatsapp group.Thanks
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2023
Another day , another opportunity to continue creating wealth and solving the prevalent issue of food insecurity in Nigeria.
Get involved
Agricpays

Good morning

Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2023
DoAgric...ItPays

Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2023
Babakolanut:
Pls add @Raymon Adegboyega or +2349034612092 to your telegram and whatsapp group.Thanks
Okay.
Will do.

1 Like

Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2023
You can only be assured of reaching your goal and dream when you START
start and don't wait
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2023
The only way to success in agriculture is to have practical knowledge and act on the knowledge
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2023
Never give up on your dream!
It's valid.
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2023
Few of the things we know how to do best;

Getting you access to good fertile farmland specific to the crops you want to produce

Mechanical land clearing and land preparation

Setting up your farm and farm management services
And
Access to buyers as soon as your produce is matured to be harvested
Join others on any of our farm estates in ilorin, ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and apomu
Send DM if interested
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:19am On May 09, 2023
One of my favorite quote is by Denis waitley "Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs and that is the risk of doing nothing"

Most average people are wired not to take action because they want to keep analyzing,making research,thinking about it until knowledge paralysis kicks inĀ  and are incapacitated to act on their goals.

One thing I have learnt is that of taking massive action on anything I am interested in and believe my involvement will solve one or two problems.

I started farm business not thinking or analyzing too much about it and it paid off.

Do we have challenges? Yes

Do we surmount the challenges? Yes

Are we going to have challenges in the future? Yes

And are we going to pull it off and continue to be successful? Absolutely Yes

You want to create a 7,8 digits stream of income in agriculture,this is time to sow the seed of ACTION so that you can reap your harvest at the end of the year.

Avoid the risk of doing nothing at all cost.

Good morning
Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2023
Agricpays

Re: The Secret To Making A 8 Digits Figure From Livestock Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2023
If you want to know how to make good money from livestock farm business,get my ebook.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can An Individual Make Some Cash - Legit / Pure Water Factory / Very Clean And Sound 1999 Mack Ch613 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.