Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi (22485 Views)

Atiku: It’s Too Risky To Hand Over Nigeria To Tinubu Or Obi / Forecast Of What Atiku, Tinubu, Or Obi Govts Might Be / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by LesbianBoy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
This country is not getting better any time soon angry

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by ambivert27(f): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Peter of psquare is typing 😏

Truth be told, Obi cannot do anything that's if he won. How is he going to function among his friends e.g tinubu, atiku and the likes? Forget about banter, these guys are one and the same. Isn't this how Nigeria trusted buhari only to be shown shege πŸ€”

Sowore is the only person fit to be president among them but how is he going to rule in Apc/Pdp controlled states? This is what Seun is saying. Still, Sowore has my vote, if nothing but for encouragement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by princepeter566: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
U are full if u vote Peter obi
U are a greater fool if u vote atiku
And u are the greatest fool if u vote tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Indispensable85(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Drugs don finish dis one. Like father like son.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Kaa4(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
I thought he was going to make sense. Omo gragra!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Alawode01(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun kuti won the activist year Award πŸ“’.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
In that case, we're all fools then.

And Seun Kuti is the only wise man in Nigeria as of this moment... smiley.

Let us all rest!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Judolisco(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
I'm voting for sowore 100%... Make I waste d vote

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Ruthless70: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
He's also indirectly asking Nigerians to vote Omoyele Sowore as president cool

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Inhuman69: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
He is right
All of them are politicians
And are just here for power

I’m not a fan of any

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by AnyanwuSilas: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
That man on that picture is not Obi

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Imyourex(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dude even looks so disgusting, can't imagine the stench of his boxers, his dad was only famous for ganja!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Sholaco: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
So we should vote you?
Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Zenzu01(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
PlayMaker14:
This is the same E-diot some urchins were crying for when Peter Okoye told him the truth about his blurry existence. grin

Just like Brymo, hard drugs is messing with this one's brain.

Indirectly calling his father's and mother's fool for exercising their civic duties....

So much for being "Sophisticated."

But Obi supporters have been calling people fools for supporting other candidates na πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Angelfrost(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
Well, he has said his mind... His opinion is well noted!

Funny how I have never heard a single song from him!

Femi Kuti I know and respect... What has this one done or sung?!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by jasent(m): 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/bigbirdkuti/3033446521978355628?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
As an obidient I don't really have problem with this. As long as you are not supporting tinubu and Atiku I don't care if you don't support Obi. I just don't want the Two thieves close to power

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by tonyashburton: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Vote Seun Kuti for President.Man wey sabi wetin good for Naija
Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Allardyce: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Where are those Yoruba hypocrites that called Peter Okoye out? Come and see your hero calling you fools for voting the candidate of your choice.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
So we should vote for who ?

Weed is worrying somebody

hisexcellency34:
So who should we vote for? Igbolabi

there are over 19 candidates, and you are still asking who to vote for?

Are you too stupid to research your own candidate or too retarded to actually pick one without relying on celebrities to tell you what to do?

There are candidates who were never part of thieving elites like obi, tinubu and atiku, that kuti was referring too, pick one of them and vote for.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by earnvest: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun, rest.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by redirect(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Oga tell us who to vote
Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Obi supporters are illiterates.

The guy attacked all the Presidential Canditates but Obi rodents from their gutter behaviour took it personally.

If this display of yours is what 'literacy' entails, then theremust be a new meaning to the word.

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Scarcity234: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
AcuraZDX:
To see how naive Seun is, he had to post a fake picture of Peter Obi with Atiku and Tinubu
Seun is daft...
Is he implying people should sit on a fence and let the three decide who becomes president?

If he has a better candidate, why not present him.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Abagworo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Seun is right to an extent cause none of them can do much but Obi has an edge over the other older men

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by mozona(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
this one done high
Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by misano(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi supporters will come and tell us Obi is a saint

Lol, I don't agree, Obi is not a saint but he is better than the other candidates.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
hisexcellency34:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…
Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Osepraise: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Making sense
Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Emola12(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
hisexcellency34:
maybe nah in papa
Re: Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://instagram.com/stories/bigbirdkuti/3033446521978355628?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Very good. I don't understand people shouting Obi.

Obi is a classical thief. Obi is the worst of the 3.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Refuses To Stop Saraki's Trial / Boko Haram β€˜strapping Bombs To Birds’ / PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.