Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income (1746 Views)

Adcash: The Adsense Alternative $25 Minimum Cashout With Payment Proof / Has Anyone Recieved The Adsense Payment Email / Is The Adsense Effort Worth Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by mrkingshok(m): 4:51am On Apr 03, 2023
One of the clients am working with recently got paid up-to $2,000 in adsense earning, and yet he can't thank me enough for the job I did on his blog within a month ago.

I can also replicate the same outcome for you, but you will have to reach out to me as quickly as possible, so we can discuss further in details on the issues you're having currently.
Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by mrkingshok(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
If you're in an entertainment niche, you'll be earning peanut (i.e. Less than $1) per adsense click every day, which will not amount to anything substantial during the payout period - no matter your traffic reach.

Let me help you today to start earning up-to $4 per click on your ads, and also optimize your blog for maximum click through rate that is will add to your overall earning within time.
Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by ListCube: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2023
How about this free blog...

https://listcubeinfo..com/

1 Like

Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by mrkingshok(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
let's discuss when you reach out to me using my information below in the signature
ListCube:

Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by mrkingshok(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Please get a real domain for your blog.
ListCube:

Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by mrkingshok(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
If you want your blog earning to be increased, let negotiate, because I am flexible to work with any budget you can bring, so long you promise to bring me more people as you get your blog low income fixed.
Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by mrkingshok(m): 3:51am On Aug 05, 2023
This offer is still available at a very good price

1 Like

Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by WildChild00(m): 6:15am On Aug 05, 2023
Cpc earnings has to do with traffic to your blog and adsense knows this, I don't know the magic you intended to do.
Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by mrkingshok(m): 6:12am On Sep 01, 2023
CPC does not have anything to do with Traffic bruh. It has more to do with niche and location, including some other factors except traffic.
WildChild00:
Cpc earnings has to do with traffic to your blog and adsense knows this, I don't know the magic you intended to do.
Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by Goalty01: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2023
My problem is traffic only
Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by Goalty01: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2023
If you can help me with traffic. I'm ready to share the earnings 50/50 for 3month

1 Like

Re: Post Your Blog Link Here for Review to Increase The Adsense CPC & Overall Income by Emeka71(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2023
My blog is www.9jatotalfactsdotwordpress.com change the dot to . In your browser.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of This Advert / How To Check If Your Wordpress Site Is Vulnerable To XSS Attack / Facebook Trick, Add About 250k In Your Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.