Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Become A Software Company CEO Today! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Software Company CEO Today! (364 Views)

'FIRS Asked Me To Pay Tax Of N54 Million' - A Solar Company CEO / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) / Meaning Of CEO, MD And Chairman Of A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Software Company CEO Today! by qleap2all(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
[center]Are you looking at starting your own Information Technology based company?[/size][size=8pt] [/center][b][/b]

Software Development products aimed at solving business challenges is your best choice and with just minimal Investment you can Start and Own a profitable Software Company Today!
[img][/img]
Calvox Datalytics Solutions'Nigeria foremost Statistical ,Info-tech and internet solutions firm in partnership with Morphy Software UK introduces a digital marketing software (E-Mail management software) ,WHITE LABEL EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE to kick start your entrepreneurship journey today!

Get three best digital marketing softwares rebranded in your brand name with your logo and sell them to your clients. Give us fixed price for each copy and sell them at any price you wish to clients and keep all profits.

All what we need in return is your ability to work for us and bring sales. Escape the boring 9-5 routine and become CEO of your own email marketing company. Ideal for young ENTREPRENEURS & STARTUPS.
To Start Your Own Software Company visit; https://forms.gle/zSorHZfzDKxceXLU9 to sign up Now![img][/img]

2 Shares

Re: Become A Software Company CEO Today! by VicHots(f): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
I am interested,what's the return on investment like?
Are you branding the software product to well in Naira or USD?
Re: Become A Software Company CEO Today! by VicHots(f): 2:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good ,I will visit the link to learn more
Re: Become A Software Company CEO Today! by VicHots(f): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Please I have signed up,however getting to pay in USD 149 remains the obstacle! Any help will be appreciated.Thanks
Re: Become A Software Company CEO Today! by qleap2all(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Watch this video ,you will see the reason why you need to start your own Software company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0SUVdloe5M

(1) (Reply)

IGP Files Charges Against UBA Over Alleged N242 Million Swindle / Please I Want To Go Into POS Business Any Advice Please / CNG Skid Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.