Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Is 48 Laws Of Power Book Usable? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is 48 Laws Of Power Book Usable? (330 Views)

How Bola Tinubu Used 48 Laws Of Power To Become President - Dr Lexington Steele / Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside / Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 48 Laws Of Power Book Usable? by AtikuOkowa: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
It is one of the famous political books that majority reject it publically as a barbaric and inhmane but underground the majority of critics have it under the pillow.

But the question is,is it applicable in today's society?
Re: Is 48 Laws Of Power Book Usable? by Mystic216: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Yes
Re: Is 48 Laws Of Power Book Usable? by lazynairalander1: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
IMO that book is underated, very much applicable in all life dealings not just politics.

You you master than book you can control the psychology easily and effortlessly. I remember reading that book in my early days in sec sch after a corper in my sch recommended it to me. Ever since I have decided that my kids will read that book either via hardcopy, soft copy or podcast alongside rich day poor day, riches man in Babylon, Think and grow rich. etc
Re: Is 48 Laws Of Power Book Usable? by Kasdat5(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
With Nigeria factors books are no longer in vogue , Best option is , never sink , keep floating
Re: Is 48 Laws Of Power Book Usable? by AtikuOkowa: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
lazynairalander1:
IMO that book is underated, very much applicable in all life dealings not just politics.

You you master than book you can control the psychology easily and effortlessly. I remember reading that book in my early days in sec sch after a corper in my sch recommended it to me. Ever since I have decided that my kids will read that book either via hardcopy, soft copy or podcast alongside rich day poor day, riches man in Babylon, Think and grow rich. etc

Ain't you afraid they might use it against you and would cease to see any favour as free?

Ain't afraid they would start to get their heads outta your shoes?

Rich Dad,Poor Dad is very important and the rest.
Re: Is 48 Laws Of Power Book Usable? by AtikuOkowa: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kasdat5:
With Nigeria factors books are no longer in vogue , Best option is , never sink , keep floating

Lol

(1) (Reply)

PDP Expels Chimaroke Nnamani / Sanwoolu's Brother Led Other Political Thugs To Attack Us, PDP Lagos Women (vide / APC Demands Arrest Of Publisher Behind False Report About Tinubu’s Home Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.