Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti (41227 Views)

Laycon Mourns His Late Father Who Died 3 Years Ago / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / Paul Okoye Tells Nigerians To Talk About Killings If Super Eagles Wins Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by richeeyo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Like for Seun kuti.... share for Peterpsquare
What do you expect
Na Igbos full nairaland na
And dem never created Biafra land. .com

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by doyin01: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
dyera:
Not just his father Femi Kuti, but also his grandfather Fela Kuti.

Truth is, Seun Kuti failed to live up to his father and grandfather's achievement.

Idiot..Learn to at least know something before saying nonsense...who told you femi kuti is seun's father ?? Olodo ..

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by buzorcharles(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:
At least, seun Father is known. Who is P- Square father?

Even in Anambra his father is not known

We no know their papa but we all know psquare. Who are u, & Who is ur fada?
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Evergreen12345(f): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
all this stupidity is just yo enforce a drug lord on us Abeg pity your Unborn kids 😂🤣😂😂
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Lashist(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Why is Peter obsessed with Seun’s father?

Is he envious or why can’t he focus on his own father’s legacy if it exists?

Petty and classless behavior.
This is why one must go to school cheesy. How can you be so daft?? Point one sentence that shows he is obsessed with Seun's father. Just one statement that depicts obsession

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Justpd: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

But you know psquare right? That's the goal
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by WatermelonSugar: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quotquote[color=#000099][/color]e author=Antoeni post=120735970]Na So [/quote]
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by gidgiddy: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

Nobody needed to know Psquares father to know Psquare

But it seem like everyone had to know Seun Kutu's father for Seun Kuti to known
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Levels1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

G
He's a Son of nobody

ThatsT how they behave

When Seun father's was working hard to create name's for himself and his family, Psquare father was busy running after women and thereby was unable to achieve anything in kili till he was cut in the act of rituals and burns to death by jungle justice.

May his soul never rest in peace Amen

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

You are still a child. Na today I know and won't be taking you serious again.
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by kellyzaf(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
fk001:
I don't know why I just hate most flat!nos. They are a self-centred arrogant set of people with victim mentality. They will start the insult and later when the table turned then they will start crying foul. Only a few among them are honest and detribalised.

So Seun Kuti cannot air his opinion, so every Nigerian should support that chronic liar and manipulator called Peter Obi right? They are trying to white wash him to look like a saint but thank God internet never forgets we still have his receipt, Anambra people complained about his government in 2012, but 10 years later according to demented Flat!nos he is now a saint.

I will prefer to vote for Yoruba man 1000 times than to vote for any flat!no. Bunch of cry babies.

This election is between Tinubu and Atiku. After the election, I want to see the reaction of all these emotional cry babies.

Plz what point is the so called seun is making? Cuz i dont understand him for saying that both Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are all bad that we shuld not vote for any. Do he hv any othet solution? Let him tell us na!!
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Invitationn: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nbote:

Atleast his father isn't known but they have made a name for themselves.. The wish and prayer of every father is for their son to be greater and achieve more than they did. They have worked hard to make their own name known, is Seun not living off his father’s name and works?
Well, that’s a little harsh on Seun Kuti.
Objectively speaking, if Fela was P-squares’ father, obviously there’s no way they’d measure up.
IMO, Fela’s shoes are too big. In contrast, it’s easy for Psquare to outshine their father- who had small shoes. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Nayturalistic: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
dyera:

Truth is, Seun Kuti failed to live up to his father and grandfather's achievement.

Ode and who tell you say na Femi born Seun ??
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by workchopNG: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
fk001:
I don't know why I just hate most...

You've said it all. You don't know why you hate them because hatred is inborn in you. If not, why would you hate a group of people for no reason?

To add to that, 'some' parents from your side gave you all bad orientation about the Igbos. I'm sure of what I'm saying cuz it happened in my presence during NYSC in Osogbo.

I was happy though that a young vibrant Yoruba girl was there in the staff room asking those teachers why all the hate and all they can answer her was that she won't understand.

My principal was exceptional Yoruba woman too; she took me like her son and protected my interest. I would later leave those teachers with no option than to appreciate me and where I come from with my kindness to them.

In conclusion, don't hate anyone for no reason.
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by fmonigent(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

And you, I no think say anybody or me know una family, so keep quiet
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by omonnakoda: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Gabrielll:
I agree with you. You have spoken well.
thanks
Truth is commercially successful does not mean good
MacDonald probably run the most commercially successful restaurants yet their food is called

Junk food

Harry potter books are among the most commercially successful ever
But won't win a Nobel prize
Chimamanda Adichie continues to win acclaim but Will never sell as many books as Jackie Collins
Seun's music is closer to Jazz and he has played regularly at Jazz festivals but Jazz is not commercially big
Last year he played in Mexico,USA Glastonbury among others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBTI37EOWjs

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

Seuns father was known as a drug addict who Provided shelter for all the dreggs in Lagos and beyond.

I'm sure fela married your mum once.
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Buksaylor: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

Such a funny statement....they made their marks are known..But truth is that it's only Femi that made his mark outside fella's own.This boy is just there smoking weed.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nbote:

Atleast his father isn't known but they have made a name for themselves.. The wish and prayer of every father is for their son to be greater and achieve more than they did. They have worked hard to make their own name known, is Seun not living off his father’s name and works?
Whos Afamed's father? Has his itinerant mother told him who is
his father gan gan gan?

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by fk001(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
workchopNG:

You've said it all. You don't know why you hate them because hatred is inborn in you. If not, why would you hate a group of people for no reason?

To add to that, 'some' parents from your side gave you all bad orientation about the Igbos. I'm sure of what I'm saying cuz it happened in my presence during NYSC in Osogbo.

I was happy though that a young vibrant Yoruba girl was there in the staff room asking those teachers why all the hate and all they can answer her was that she won't understand.

My principal was exceptional Yoruba woman too; she took me like her son and protected my interest. I would later leave those teachers with no option than to appreciate me and where I come from with my kindness to them.

In conclusion, don't hate anyone for no reason.

Is said most of them, and I also said there are few exceptions.

Maybe you are among the exceptions
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by UncleKoboko: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
As the gbasa and gbosa keep flying from the artistes, do not loss focus on the target.

Our target is to vote in the incoming presidency of PODATTI.
No space or time to allow any distraction.
God forbid an OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIG rule this country.

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Nobodysboo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
If una still check am na true talk oh
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by GoodIsGod: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

You are a fool.
Many of you Tinubu's guys don't think before typing. You are like your candidate who has lost his senses.

Is it not better if a Son is Known and Successful than the father?
Most of you kids lack sense.

P-square is known and Rich but their Papa is not known.

Seun's father FELA was known and was Rich but Seun lives on his father's glory and inheritance.

Which one is better? Oponu aiyerada.

Can fooools like you point to a hit song from Seun Kuti?

May your father be more successful than you and you, more than your children. If that's what you pray for.

Dindinrin.
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Spain007(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
dyera:

Na Femi kuti born Seun?

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Obitroy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Afamed post=120736038]At least, seun Father is known. Who is P- Square father?

Okay we don't know p-square OGA can u aslo tell us the nairaland forum who is your own father
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Olumighty123(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
dyera:

So, femi is seun's father? undecided better get your facts right. Seun was born by fela. Femi is seun's brother.
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by omonnakoda: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
GoodIsGod:

You are a fool.
Many of you Tinubu's guys don't think before typing. You are like your candidate who has lost his senses.

Is it not better if a Son is Known and Successful than the father?
Most of you kids lack sense.

P-square is known and Rich but their Papa is not known.

Seun's father FELA was known and was Rich but Seun lives on his father's glory and inheritance.

Which one is better? Oponu aiyerada.

Can fooools like you point to a hit song from Seun Kuti?

May your father be more successful than you and you, more than your children. If that's what you pray for.

Dindinrin.
Fela was not rich
He could have been if he was not on the side of the masses
He sang about the suffering of Nigerians which was a guaranteed way to be poor
He made a choice
After his death people are celebrating him every where
Seun has made a similar choice about what to sing
Seun got a Grammy nomination,his father did not. So he has outdone his father
Peter Okoye on the other hand went to perform for Buhari because for his people money is everything
Seun is questioning his credentials to tell people who to vote for
That is the issue
So why is Peter bringing up Fela?

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by Obitroy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=TMSMedia post=120735795]

https://igberetvnews.com/1438527/father-knows-peter-okoye-drags-seun-kuti/

Peter you have time to reply this monkey if it,s not for your father both u and your senior brother femi both off u could have been abugro for tunubu by now
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by cybluesky(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
omonnakoda:
thanks
Truth is commercially successful does not mean good
MacDonald probably run the most commercially successful restaurants yet their food is called

Junk food

Harry potter books are among the most commercially successful ever
But won't win a Nobel prize
Chimamanda Adichie continues to win acclaim but Will never sell as many books as Jackie Collins
Seun's music is closer to Jazz and he has played regularly at Jazz festivals but Jazz is not commercially big
Last year he played in Mexico,USA Glastonbury among others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBTI37EOWjs

You are wasting your time on educated illiterates,I read all the comments from the first page to the last and I could do nothing but sigh and smh at the arrogance of monumental ignorance.
Majority of the folks here are not even aware of what is called mainstream music and alternative music categories.
Majority here think artistic success has everything to do with numbers,then norah Jones will be a failure.
Its sad that opposing political views are attacked and disrespected then how do we build a society of healthy debates to coin our ideologies.
We build idols around leaders and wonder why they expect us to worship them.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by shantti(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Afamed:

Psquare have made a name for themselves, their kids are proud of them, are your children proud to call you father
Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by omonnakoda: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
cybluesky:

You are wasting your time on educated illiterates,I read all the comments from the first page to the last and I could do nothing but sigh and smh at the arrogance of monumental ignorance.
Majority of the folks here are not even aware of what is called mainstream music and alternative music categories.
Majority here think artistic success has everything to do with numbers,then norah Jones will be a failure.
Its sad that opposing political views are attacked and disrespected then how do we build a society of healthy debates to coin our ideologies.
We build idols around leaders and wonder why they expect us to worship them.
unless something major happens
This thread and website will one day be a historical archive, I leave my comments for those who Will come after let it not be that idiocy was unchallenged
An old man once advised
Have many children,if not the children of idiots will inherit the world and they are in the majority already

1 Like

Re: If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti by shantti(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:
Peter Okoye is fighting a battle he cannot win. He will never understand what it means to inherit a legacy from one's father.

You cannot canonize an olosho wey change location.

Seun is on a higher level of political consciousness, but Peter Okoye who has been castigating Tinubu cannot stomach the fact that other Nigerians know that Peter Obi is of the same political set as Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso.

Peter Obi is corrupt, Peter Obi is a desperate political prostitute, Peter Obi is a hypocrite, Peter Obi has no integrity.

What is worse is that Peter Obi is a failed Governor who invested heavily in the hardship and poverty faced by the people of Anambra who wailed bitterly and promised he will never amount to anything significant in future.

Even Ngige in less than 3yrs achieved more than Peter Obi who spent 8yrs after the standard set by Ngige.

Must we all suffer like Anambrarians suffered under Peter Obi?

Suffer no dey tire you?

Does Peter Obi have the courage and leadership that Tinubu has and has shown over the currency swap disaster?

Peter Obi has shown that he is still that wicked, visionless politician that Ifyalways and other Anambrarians lamented bitterly about in 2012.

I blame those that liked ur comment

Seun kuti is on which higher consciousness than peter, unless na weed higher consciousness u r referring to.
Seun is not worthy to lace Peter's sandals.
Who is seun, even with his dad's relevance, he is still unknown, mention one of his hit songs

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Denies Leaked Audio Blasting Tonto Dikeh / Gifty Is Crushing On Wizkid (Photo) / Miriam Shehu: Banky W And Adesua Etomi React To Being Paid To Promote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.