Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Peter Obi Surrounded By Failures, Dining With Failed Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Surrounded By Failures, Dining With Failed Governors (380 Views)

Picture Of Tinubu VP Shetimma Dining With Bokoharam / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Surrounded By Failures, Dining With Failed Governors by BigBallsNaira(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
The convener of Concerned Members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Ogenyi Okpoku has claimed Peter Obi, the Labour Party’s (LP)presidential candidate is patronizing failures, saying members of his campaign are failures.

Ogenyi made the claim while featuring as a panelist on the Channels Television Politics Today programme on Thursday evening.

He alleged that Obi is in communion with some governors who have failed their various states.
“The first point of call of Mr Peter Obi is failure. He is patronizing failures. If you check the people that surround his campaign, they’re failures; people that are not able to take responsibility for their actions.
“Yes, I will say that. I don’t want even to go into aspect of his DG that was convicted.
“The governors that surround Peter Obi, they are all failures.
“There are governors he goes to visit regularly; people that have failed their various states that Obi patronizes on daily basis,” he alleged.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/22/2023-peter-obi-surrounded-by-failures-dining-with-failed-governors-apc-chieftain-ogenyi/

What you think?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Surrounded By Failures, Dining With Failed Governors by copyrites: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
See what I think here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Surrounded By Failures, Dining With Failed Governors by Peterobi90: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi Surrounded By Failures, Dining With Failed Governors by Abayomi223: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
copyrites:
See what I think here
none of this is true

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Surrounded By Failures, Dining With Failed Governors by Evergreen12345(f): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
imagine if Obi is no in this race we would actually be considering sniper or otapiapia

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
PETER OBI IS THE ONLY OPTION THE ONLY HOPE LEFT FOR COMMON MAN .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Surrounded By Failures, Dining With Failed Governors by copyrites: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Abayomi223:

none of this is true

Gazelle gagaraga, balablu grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Surrounded By Failures, Dining With Failed Governors by BigBallsNaira(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
The problem with Peter Obi is only people who support him are young Nigerians. They show their support online, but they never vote. That's why he will lose eventually
Re: Peter Obi Surrounded By Failures, Dining With Failed Governors by dubaino(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2023

(1) (Reply)

See The Bitter Truth Behind Peter Okoye And Seun Kuti's Clash Over Peter Obi / Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Bloomberg Second Poll / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Is My Candidate, Vote For Him- President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.