Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) (10495 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Akanimo Udofia As Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Candidate / Obong Akanimo Udofia Wins APC Guber Primaries In Akwa Ibom / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by juman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
senatordave1:

Appeal court restored him

The last time I checked inec site, his name was not there.
Our parties are too rough in doing their things.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
This method don cast nah
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by senatordave1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
juman:

Oga,the court order is final
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Smitaro100(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Campaign format.. e don cast, try harder next time.. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Afamed: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
juman:
APC has no guber candidate in Akwa Ibom.

Where did you get this misleading information from?
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
brutustech:
See cheerful video of Politicain Akanimo Udofia engaging young kids in Akwa Ibom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1d5SCh-44o

I thought we have phased out this kind of yeye campaign and politics
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Pat081: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
zachanalysis:
I stand to be corrected but i am yet to see a more tribalistic tribe than the Igbo. Tribalism has permeated their entire being. They smell and ooze of it.
100% right inside Church too
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by assholemods: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Who’s fooling who? ……

This is exactly why I dislike the APC πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈπŸ™…β€β™‚οΈβ€¦ Imagine him lying to kidsπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό in confidence!!

The same thing Obi is always doing.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Bobbiee: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dey play grin
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Tareq1105: 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
After this election we are going to be aware of certain things
1)the problem of Nigeria is tribalism and not all about religion but mostly tribalism
And hausas are not really tribalistic the way we thought
But the yorubas are more tribalistic..the problem with hausas is that religious line..apart from that hausas are fantastic people

Because as at the time Buhari was sick and travelling for medical attention we all was clamouring for him to hand over to a healthy and vibrant Osinbajo. We regretted our action of being stupid to elect a sick old man

But now we have a vibrant and healthy Peter obi contesting but the yorubas because of tribalism wants us to install tinubu again knowing fully well that the world will mock us

The worse part of it is that the pain and memory of the incessant travel for medical check up by Buhari is still very fresh in our mind.not like it happened 20 years ago. It just happened yesterday..

And for all those quoting me. Please am not any of this tribe not igbo, yoruba or hausa. I'm from the South South

See Pot calling Kettle black.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Tareq1105: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pat081:

Obi visited Shiloh Canaan land Ota for the very first time since 1999 when Shiloh started and he lived in Lagos o.

Is that not pretence and hypocrisy especially for someone like Obi who never had one pentecostal in his cabinet as Gov except Catholics.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by izubext007: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Waste of time
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by knowhowk: 12:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Edipet:
You will come a distant 3rd in akwa ibom, just like Tinubu
Inec Chairman ,You ought to be Patient now ,Why Announcing result so early ...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Keff2: 6:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Says who iwang
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Theunbothered: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2023
zachanalysis:
I stand to be corrected but i am yet to see a more tribalistic tribe than the Igbo. Tribalism has permeated their entire being. They smell and ooze of it.

See the cow talking undecided
zachanalysis:
The person you've just quoted has put it exactly as it is. You Igbos are the most resentful bastards i know. You want others to do what you do not have the temperament and civility to do to others. I'll rather vote a Togolese than vote for Obi because an apple don't fall far from its tree- whether 'Obi' or is it 'Orogbo' all Igbos are vindictive bastards.

Pat081:
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Solocoin: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2023
I don't really know about Akanimo but the father is a good man. He always train people he employe as house mate in the University.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2023
Stanchriss:
Normal strategy..He never chop corn with them??
Ndiala sad
grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Pat081: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Cow that give birth to you Γ³de mumu
Theunbothered:

See the cow talking undecided

Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Hunterkent: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2023
juman:
APC has no guber candidate in Akwa Ibom.
I thought Akan udofias candidacy was pronounced incorruptible.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by uzomagic(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Indeed, he is a good Man
Cyphar:
I want to believe he is a good man
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by uzomagic(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Solocoin:
I don't really know about Akanimo but the father is a good man. He always train people he employe as house mate in the University.
The Apple does not fall far from the tree.
Akan Udofia has towed the same path.
His record of philanthropy is impeccable.
Years back, he built a hostel valued at nearly ₦2billion for the state University.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by uzomagic(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
juman:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/576738-2023-appeal-court-sets-aside-nullification-of-akwa-ibom-apc-governorship-primary.html
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by uzomagic(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
edungene7:
Fear any politician you see in APC infact criminals they fear them

Your fears about APC are well understood
But Akan Udofia is a different breed, a successful businessman and entrepreneur with a genuine desire to serve his people.
APC is just a platform for him.
Re: Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate, Akanimo Udofia Sings With Young Children (Video) by Solocoin: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
uzomagic:

The Apple does not fall far from the tree.
Akan Udofia has towed the same path.
His record of philanthropy is impeccable.
Years back, he built a hostel valued at nearly ₦2billion for the state University.
That's amazing. One that I really love about the father is making sure if your serve him you'll either go school learn a skill or trade depends on your choice. But he must train you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign / Fashola And Akpabio.. Who Is A Better Governor??? / 2019: Rigging, Political Violence Belong To Dustbin Of History - PMB Says

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.