Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them (1207 Views)

Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion) / Obafemi Martins Shows Off The Interior Of His House As He Nurses Knee Injury(pho / Tyler, Obafemi Martins Son Pictured With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by Freshtruth(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Update: Come To Togo, You Belong To Your Mother's People - TFF To Martins🇳🇬🇹🇬💪🏿

Nigeria's bid to secure the allegiance of Kevin Maussi-Martins, son of former footballer Obafemi Martins has suffered a setback after Togolese Football Federation joined the race of securing the teenager.

Kevin has represented Italy at the youth level and is still eligible to represent Nigeria via his father(a Nigerian), Togo via his mother (a Togolese).

A source in the heirrachy of the Togolese Football Federation(TFF) revealed to NPFL Updates that they're going to make the teenager an offer he cannot reject; expressing confident that he will consider Togo.

"We've been monitoring Kevin for the last four years, and I can tell you, talks are in advance stage and I no distant time he will join us," he said.

"He's father is a Nigerian I know, but his mother is also from Togo, I'm confident he will follow his mother's people."

"He'll be our next Adebayor(Emmanuel)," he added.

#NPFLUpdates
https://www.facebook.com/113411004171821/posts/pfbid02JZYqcjs6SiVfEqBjMDEUsB8tu73JbcNjK1CfLRMVoHmrU3ty3NDTzvJHqJ6RYM2l/?app=fbl

Re: Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by EngrKemp: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
So for una mind , son of a Nigerian soccer star will leave Naija to play for Togo smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by samwash(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
For everything when I just read line by line,word by word, waytin come be Ghana own?
How the matter take relate with Ghana?
Op take your time oo!!!
Make the guy just kukuma represent Italy, if Nigeria & Togo nor want leave the young lad to decide for himself.
See as Africans dey fight to get the boy as if they get better welfare for the guy.

5 Likes

Re: Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by parcydrix(m): 1:47am On Feb 09, 2023
Can u imagine!! Togo wan dey drag players with naija. Same way we dey drag players with England. Wonders shall never end!!

3 Likes

Re: Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by Searchingvictor: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Like adebayo
Re: Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by Rexymania(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
That boy is not a bastard like adebayor

1 Like

Re: Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by Expert17: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Searchingvictor:
Expert17

Good morning boss, how night? Pardon me for this mention. Please i need your help financially. I've been down on cash since last Friday. Just drinking garri all through. Please help me with any amount sir 🙏.
If it's to lend me, I'll give you back by next week. I just need your help sir.

Sure, I will sort you out by next week.

Share your acct details.
Re: Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by Searchingvictor: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Expert17:

Share your acct details.

Thank you boss
Re: Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by Searchingvictor: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Expert17:

Share your acct details.

Breakthroughs, blessings, and happiness shall be yours today and always. Happy New Month
Re: Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by Expert17: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Searchingvictor:

Breakthroughs, blessings, and happiness shall be yours today and always. Happy New Month
Amen, wishing you same.

You should have gotten the token by now
Re: Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by Searchingvictor: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Expert17:

Amen, wishing you same.

You should have gotten the token by now

Boss. Thank you very much.
God bless your handiwork.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Togo FA Go all out to convince Obafemi Martins Son to play for them by Starboytwo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Togo people get mind ooo.

However, obafemi martins baby mama is Mario Balotelli’s sister and they Ghanaian

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Fish For Fun!! / West African Countries Are Footballers While East And Central Athletes! / Video Posting On Lars Lagerback's, Talks On All The Players Nigeria Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.