Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship (16326 Views)

INEC denies issuing statement on Tinubu’s drug allegations / Osun: Drama As INEC Denies Own Document At Tribunal / INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Racoon(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
The attention of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has been drawn to a post on its Twitter handle, liking a post relating to one of the 18 Presidential candidates.

The Commission is an independent electoral body and does not have preference for any candidate or political party. The Commission assures all Nigerians of its neutrality and will conduct a general election that is free and fair to all. The allegiance of the Commission is to the people of Nigeria.

In the meantime, the Commission is investigating the circumstances that led to the liking of the said post and will take appropriate disciplinary actions if an infraction is established.
https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1623384015561539584?t=Yw3Jjp9EjEjmjREXXtPVcg&s=08

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Racoon(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
".....Corrupt politicians” had failed millions of Nigerians.The cabals and beneficiaries of the corrupt state of Nigeria do not want to see it change. It does not matter whether they’re Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, when it comes to ensuring power remains with them, they unite against Nigerians! Now that the youths are united they are afraid.

The Power behind @PeterObi is the pains of millions of Nigerians who deserve a better life but were failed by the corrupt politicians! This is no longer about @PeterObi. This is about the millions of frustrated Nigerians/youths who want to take their anger to the ballot box..."
https://punchng.com/why-cabals-want-obi-to-step-down-psquares-peter/

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Penguin2: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fools!

I suppose it’s the same idiot that liked that post that is making this nonsense post.

The other day, the idiot that calls himself Lagos REC was making statements underserving of an impartial umpire.

But in all these, my happiness is that Nigerians will defeat all of them.

Even if old Naira is allowed to continue circulating and Tinubu buys vote, Obi will still win.

The only thing that might change is that instead of coming third, he might just come second behind Obi.

So, we meuve!

260 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Jflex07(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
I don't know why I can never trust INEC. Until the president from one party stops appointing the INEC chairman, INEC can never be independent.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Racoon(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” -Martin Luther King Jr
Haters cant do nada

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by ican2020: 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Is Mahmood Yakubu no longer the chairman of inec?

It took him almost five days before he agreed to announce the 2019 presidential election where the outcome differed from the initial reality

Mahmood Yakubu Can never conduct free and fair election period

11 Likes

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Zico5(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
My prayer is for them to allow election to hold. We are tired of this vegetable president in power. Any second the man is spending is full of pains and suffering. May we never witness the likes of Buhari again in this country

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by UncommonLogic: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
The IPOB losers are crying and wailing already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Neduzze5(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sane Nigerians are ready and willing to change their country's fortune!! INEC should not dare to be partisan in this election!!

Will you join the best combo of Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti to take over the rudder of this country and steer it away from imminent danger, or will you prefer to pitch camp with the pirates who have so far destroyed this country??

Let's all come together and vote for Peter Obi of the Labour Party to steer us to greatness! Vote Peter Obi!! Vote Labour Party!!!

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by tuoyoojo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
So who used your official twitter handle to like the post

Abi na me ni

Make inec nor do anyhow for this election o

Uhm!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
INEC should allow God to use them in this election oool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hmmmm

Should I be worried about the activities of INEC, I don’t know

3 Likes

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by GeneralPula: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bloggers sha..
Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by DMerciful(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
I like the fact that the Obidients are very vigilant!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by franchasng: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
We shall see then because denial does not always mean not guilty

2 Likes

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Jestin: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
With the current situation of this country, if Inec decide to compromise the forthcoming election, this country will be doomed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by GoodCane: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mumu INEC!

Which stupid investigation dey wan do when the evidence is already there?

As long as they denied it, just know the news is true. INEC wants to rig this election

10 Likes

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Pipefitter: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
The headline should be "Overzealous INEC staff fired for partisanship"... I'm confused what they are investigating, the record is there

2 Likes

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Fr33born(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
I see
Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by habsydiamond(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Make una carry una keke we no dey play with you again... inec don join the batistuta hope team ooo
Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by merits(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2023

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by JAMANZE: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ndi ara. Mad people everywhere in this country

1 Like

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by jibrilELsudan: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
LIKE FOR PETER OBI

SHARE FOR TINUBU

REPORT FOR ATIKU

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
All eyes on inec
Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Pandev(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Zombidients are synonymous to wailing grin
Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
grin

Seun kuti Vs Peter [psquare]

4 : 1

With last mention about his wife matter with family, is enough to end the " TRIBAL WAR" no more say.

Like I said, this election is about 3 THIEVES but one is like the Right thief on the JESUS RIGHT HAND .. jus for our ECONOMY SAKE, we need A QUICK INTERVENTION to boost it.. unfortunately na TINUBU get the CV history cry undecided
Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by proprince(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Penguin2:
Fools!

I suppose it’s the same idiot that liked that post that is making this nonsense post.

The other day, the idiot that calls himself Lagos REC was making statements underserving of an impartial umpire.

Even if old Naira is allowed to continue circulating and Tinubu buys vote, Obi will still win.

The only thing that might change is that instead of coming third, he might just come second behind Obi.

So, we meuve!

You have said it all bro

1 Like

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Passionate888: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
angry
Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Peppysco: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Penguin2:
Fools!

So, we meuve!

That dude down there that's also part of Nigeria's problems, you guys really need to stop packaging that dunce for us, we know the game you're playing.

Re: 2023: INEC Denies Allegation Of Partisanship by Fr33born(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pandev:
Zombidients are synonymous to wailing grin

Anyone who doesn't see anything wrong in that isn't supposed to be among humans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayor of Brampton, Patrick Brown Praises Lagos Under Tinubu At Obi’s Event / Reps Kick Against New Language Policy By Nigerian Army / How Oyegun Helped PDP To Bounce Back – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.