Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind (19785 Views)

Covid-19: Hundreds Of Exotic Taxis Turned To Vegetable Farm In Thailand (Pics) / Dubai Launches Self-flying Taxis, World’s First (photo) / Dubai Launches World’s First Self-flying Taxis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by handsomeyinka(m): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2023
Righteousness2:
Great to see technology taking new heights right before us.

Any moment now, the Greatest Flight of all times will happen.

Millions or billions of people all over the world, who BELIEVE and have surrendered to the Lordship of JESUS CHRIST will in a twinkling of an eye, Disappear from this sinking World, to meet JESUS CHRIST in the air.

Get ready Folks! It could happen just any moment.
God will not forgive whoever did this to you.

1 Like

Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by Paracetamol01: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:
We've been left behind in Nigeria, the world is moving very fast with technological development
you talk as if we were together before .... they were ahead of Nigerian since na
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by peterleo(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2023
we couldn't even refine crude oil in Nigeria.
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by makavalley(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2023
We've not gotten stable electricity people are typing we'd get there... Get there how ? With just mare talk, electing bad leaders whom thier brain is filled with only looting public fund starching in foreign banks and establishing investment in foreign countries
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by backtovillage: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2023
How una wan make police dey collect their #50?
So u mean all those soldiers that intentionally stop vehicles on the highway to prove they are strong won't be able to do such again.

Aswear we no go gree
I stand with all my 50 naira police officers
I stand with my weak officers claiming to b strong on highway and not battlefield

Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by iramure(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:
We've been left behind in Nigeria, the world is moving very fast with technological development
as long as we have religion, we need not to worry. Jesus and mohammed will carry us anywhere
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by iramure(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2023
Imyourex:

And in your deluded mind, you believe humans would just grow wings and suddenly fly to an empty space called heaven?
Why don't you allow your mind and imagination to grow beyond what you read in that book you are holding?
Have you seen anyone getting a surgery idea from that your book?
C'mon dude, even those that brought that book to deceive us have all left and found something more important doing.
Have you ever asked yourself what religion they practice in China, Russia, and Korea? And have you checked how they are living?
I tire for that guy or lady ooo.
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by Allisgud: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2023
Even the bvas machine we say make we take open eyes, politicians still want to manipulate it
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by MadamExcellency: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2023
My childhood dream was to invent flying wings. Unfortunately, I was born in the wrong country.
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by VULCAN(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2023
There's a reason why they say- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

The little knowledge you have about life has deceived you that you know all.

You know nothing.

The greatest explosion of inventions occured during the Industrial Revolution and it was based in Europe and burst out in the areas that followed Christian Revivals like Austria, Germany and England.

Out of the 54 people that signed the US Declaration of Independence, at least 50 were workers in their local church.

You must be a kid that thinks that all you see today is all there ever was.

All of the great Western countries were built up by people who were strong Christians. US is one of the best examples. That their descendants don't worship God does not change that historical truth.

Spend time reading history and less time on current affairs if you want to understand the foundation of the things you see around you.

Imyourex:

And in your deluded mind, you believe humans would just grow wings and suddenly fly to an empty space called heaven?
Why don't you allow your mind and imagination to grow beyond what you read in that book you are holding?
Have you seen anyone getting a surgery idea from that your book?
C'mon dude, even those that brought that book to deceive us have all left and found something more important doing.
Have you ever asked yourself what religion they practice in China, Russia, and Korea? And have you checked how they are living?

2 Likes

Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by FireUpNow(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:
Nigeria is busy with elections campaign, fuel scarcity, ASUU strike, Naira redesigning, no money in the banks and at POS, killer herdsmen, bandits and boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:

What do you expect when we have an archaic ruling party like APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by bewla(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:
And we are about to be see another wahala to enter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by ufotunang: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:
..and in nigeria here we are fighting ourselves over new naira notes and politicians fighting each other on new naira notes policy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by ufotunang: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2023
See how foreign countries are moving forward...but here in nigeria we are fighting each other over new naira notes and politicians fighting each other over new naira note policy... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by magzey: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:
Abeg try and get your new redesigned Naira and stop dreaming the impossibles grin grin

Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by JaskanFactor: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
as if the traffic on the road is not bad enough, you want them to go stain the sky too.

For younger people who have not yet done the research, i let you know now that arriving in a world with technology immediately puts you in a certain trance about the infallibility of technological progress .

There may be numerous ways to wake up from that trance in life as you mature, but for me i did not even know i was in a techno trance until i realised through research that the world in very ancient times was significantly far more technically advanced than today.

The techno trance breeds arrogance that seems to always end i techno war of total destruction. And then they start all over again.

That is why if you follow the research you will find many very ancient buildings around the world that are still standing today were not built by the people of the civilisation. For example the grand places in St Petersburg Russia, and many places in Europe , places like turkey etc. In many cases these are buildings that are far better than anything built today.

There speculation that even the sun and moon are man made, evidence being the eclipse, when the moon totally blocks out the light of the sun. This is only possible if the sun is right size compared to moon and at right distance apart, nature does not do that.

And then there is the Orion belt stars , its three stars in the sky that form a perfect straight line, i was over 40 before i saw this in the sky and shook was shock was I.

And them there was youtube video showing very ancient vertical take-off aircraft in Egyptian desert that are so old they have turned to stone.
One of them looked like 747 sitting on circular platform, no runway, means vertical takeoff. So a lot of the aircraft design in early days of aviation was copied form ancient design.

All am saying is, dont for second think any of the tech you seeing is new to the world for the first time. Trust me this will help you.
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by sofeo(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alright!
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
All these experimental flying cars or taxis are not practical. They should be patient and work on better technology and design.

These are just large drones and very ugly and ineffective.
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by omoiyalayi(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
The second picture make it looks like it's already working in Nigeria grin grin

Buhari and his people may start claiming it as their own to now o
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by FarmTech(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
MadamExcellency:
My childhood dream was to invent flying wings. Unfortunately, I was born in the wrong country.
You can still achieve sth if you dont give up. You studied sciences?
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by maxiart2(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
God1000:
😄😂😂
Re: Flying Taxis Getting Closer To Becoming A Reality. Here’s The Technology Behind by jojothaiv(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
For those saying Nigeria will get there. Don't expect countries like this will stay where they are. They will not wait and stay in one position where Nigeria will come and meet them.

How we will get there when it is only oil we produce and we keep on voting leaders that are not innovative, sharp and keep making gaffes when given microphone to give campaign speech on what they will do when voted in is what I don't understand.
I see what you're trying to do with your second paragraph.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajayi Oluwatobi Launches Naerospace That Produces Drones / All Motorcycles Prices; Bajaj, TVS, Lifan, Carter, Honda,Qlink, Jincheng Prices / »»» Clean Title Mercedes GLK350 012 @ N8.7M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.