Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose (20702 Views)

2023 Election: Wike Hit Out At EU Over Report / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm / 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2023
oyin44:
I said it

Tinubu will win

Tinubu can never win!
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by georgeakins: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2023
KingKO22:

According to IPOB analysis

Your eyes will soon clear

Beeeerfraud or death

This time around, they will choose death. Because, we are ready for them
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by AloneTK: 8:26am On Feb 09, 2023
limeta:
With Atikuthief na four first ladies una go get
Ten first daughters and seven first sons
How much go remain for the 200 million Nigeria people.
Money don finish be that .

E never finish grin
Remember he's setting aside 10 Billion USD once he has privatized the 3 refineries. grin
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by ZikCute101: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2023
The Sharakuta of a governor with his cowardice armour should work for Tinubu, Buhari and even decamp to APC for all I care: what I know is that in 16days time; Peter the rock will clear the whole of SE, SS, MB and get reasonable high percentages in SW and the Northern 25% toh sure 😎
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by PerfectMan24: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2023
Wike is a political orphan
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by BamakSNR(m): 9:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
Wine is toying the part of Akpabio and that we cost him.his political career, he is looking for ministerial role and that will cost him a lot. Atiku is winning this election I saw it in my dream
Nightmare ti po ju

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by jattopeter(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2023
Flesh and blood hasn't revealed it to you . Which injustice is more than what you just stated above.
I weep for this nation and the kind of leaders and followers we have.
KingsCity:
Wike is a clown with a warped sense of Justice

An all Muslim ticket which excludes over 100 million Nigerian Christians is a far bigger injustice and evil compared to a Northerner being PDP chairman

He sees no injustice once his selfless interests are satisfied

He would have seen no injustice if Atiku had picked him as running mate, just as he saw no injustice in himself an Ikwerre man succeeding another Ikwerre man as Governor

But all these madness is going to expire in just three months
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by pacespot(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2023
chrisxxx:

Which Rivers State?
Tinubu can't get more than 50k votes. Rivers will show their support to Wike to deliver the governorship candidate. But presidential it is Obi with a landslide victory.

Wike wants to turn Rivers state to like Lagos state where he will be deciding the governorship for them, I think Rivers people need to wake up and vote in the most competent Governor as well no minding whether Wike supports the person or not.

I think Wike is seeing Tinubu as his role model. People of Rivers state need to cut off Wike's godfatherism teeth now that it still cannot bite them. It is always counterproductive when you make one man to be too powerful over a state. Lagosians are regretting it today.

Human beings are inherently greedy and selfish.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by mofolusho570: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2023
Deceptive and false propaganda. Wike is not working for Tinubu. Take this to the CBN.Deceptive and false propaganda. Wike is not working for Tinubu. Take this to the CBN....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by EDOLUWA: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wike will back ATIKU last minute oooo.

Last last APC ma Lule like kilode..
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by chrisxxx(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
pacespot:

Wike wants to turn Rivers state to like Lagos state where he will be deciding the governorship for them, I think Rivers people need to wake up and vote in the most competent Governor as well no minding whether Wike supports the person or not.

I think Wike is seeing Tinubu as his role model. People of Rivers state need to cut off Wike's godfatherism teeth now that it still cannot bite them. It is always counterproductive when you make one man to be too powerful over a state. Lagosians are regretting it today.

Human beings are inherently greedy and selfish.
I do not know the field report Wike is receiving. He has done well with allocation fund available to him. I will appreciate him by voting his governorship candidate although being an introvert is not inspiring as a public figure. I won't nail him for this as I am.
But Wike thinking I could vote Tinubu of this world is the height of voodooism, zombism and idiotism.
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by Indispensable85(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Zombiediots don't know this.
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by Tom1960: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Power must come to the south
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by onuman: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
ogmask:

No, he is not. Ameachi is a better politician from what we have seen lately. Wike leveraged the powers of Jonathan to grab power from Ameachi and now he is using the judiciary and the police to retain power. Brilliance would have been leaving the party like Ameachi did and still survive. Wike can't leave the PDP he will drawn. He uses his office a a a gov to oppress other parties in the state which for me is not a good precedent. Seems he has a lot to hide from the public hence his do or die tactics. A brilliant man knows when to open his mouth and he measures his words. Wike is too loud and uncultured.

Why would Wike leave PDP? For who?
Wike has political conviction and ideology. PDP is where he finds comfortable regarding his political conviction and ideology. To do well in politics, one must have personal conviction and ideology.

Amaechi has no conviction in politics, no ideological leaning. That's why he moved from the political party that gave him political power, to an opposition party.
Okorocha, Umahi, Amaechi, are all used and ejected because they have no political conviction, no ideology to lean on.
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by Fearyourcreator: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
KingKO22:

According to IPOB analysis

Your eyes will soon clear

Beeeerfraud or death
You get bad mouth chai
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by brightDdon(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
BennyDGreat:

2% is too small. Even Atiku will get more than 2%

Lol....
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
oyin44:
I said it

Tinubu will win
By the grace of God
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by ogmask: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
onuman:

Why would Wike leave PDP? For who?
Wike has political conviction and ideology. PDP is where he finds comfortable regarding his political conviction and ideology. To do well in politics, one must have personal conviction and ideology.

Amaechi has no conviction in politics, no ideological leaning. That's why he moved from the political party that gave him political power, to an opposition party.
Okorocha, Umahi, Amaechi, are all used and ejected because they have no political conviction, no ideology to lean on.

There's an adage in Warri, it goes like this "Na tree wey near make monkey smart". Let us watch and see if wike will continue to remain in the PDP if Atiku wins.
Meanwhile, there's not a single politician or political party that is driven by ideology. Wike has no integrity as you must have seen lately. A man with political ideology supporting the presidential candidate of another party with a different ideology (that's if there is any), how do you rate such a person.
Re: 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose by onuman: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
ogmask:

There's an adage in Warri, it goes like this "Na tree wey near make monkey smart". Let us watch and see if wike will continue to remain in the PDP if Atiku wins.
Meanwhile, there's not a single politician or political party that is driven by ideology. Wike has no integrity as you must have seen lately. A man with political ideology supporting the presidential candidate of another party with a different ideology (that's if there is any), how do you rate such a person.

Gov Wike has just ended his G5 struggle with his latest romance with Apc presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.
I thought Wike would be brilliant to not show open support for any presidential candidate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Not An Emperor, I Don’t Touch LGA Money – Oshiomhole Replies OBJ / Osinbajo: We Hope To Reopen Land Borders Soon / State Of The Nation: Obasanjo Holds Closed-Door Meeting With SDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.