Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Distance Between Airports - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Distance Between Airports (219 Views)

Great Airports Of Africa - Pics / 5 Best Airports In Africa / Please Help: What's The Distance Between Enugu To Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Between Airports by Tanzawa1: 9:23am On Feb 09, 2023
Recently caught myself thinking that before I get on a cruise, I will have a flight at a different airport a short time later. I'm now talking about landing in Newark and then flying an hour later to John F. Kennedy Airport. I would like to plan for this in advance so that I don't get in trouble later. What do you think would be the quickest way to get there, a bus or a train?
Re: Distance Between Airports by AmiTseeg1: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2023
I know the option of getting there by train. I don't know how convenient it is, it'll have to change trains and it's not at all convenient if you have a lot of stuff. Take a tram, then continue to New York Penn Station (about half an hour) and then take a train from New York Penn Station to your airport.
Re: Distance Between Airports by Tanzawa1: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Thank you so much, but I don't know if that would be a good idea because I have a lot of stuff and I'm afraid I won't make it in time. And I'll also have a baby with me...
Re: Distance Between Airports by Ngavimm: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Try just call a cab, I really don't know what the prices are now. I remember once taking a cab there for $100, and the distance is very small. Literally less than an hour to go - I didn't like that price very much. I had to pay extra all the time + my luggage was huge, and as I remember there were some restrictions.
Re: Distance Between Airports by Tanzawa1: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2023
Thanks for the tips, 100 dollars is a lot, after all it will be two of us + also not a small luggage + I would like a child seat, as the child is small
Re: Distance Between Airports by AmiTseeg1: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2023
I googled it now, there's also the bus option. But it's not quite clear what the time is, but from what I understand it takes more than an hour. But you try googling it, find out.
Re: Distance Between Airports by Tanzawa1: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2023
Thanks, I'll google it smiley
Re: Distance Between Airports by Ngavimm: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2023
I found an article for you, it describes different ways to get there, read which is most convenient for you https://atobtransfer.com/usa/how-to-get-from-ewr-to-jfk/#taxi. In general, look, there is a cab (by the way, the price is already less than the one I voiced). Each option is described in detail.
Re: Distance Between Airports by Tanzawa1: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
thank you so much!

(1) (Reply)

Discover Europe With Us / I Need A Direction To... / Discovering Kwara State's Natural Marvel: Owu Waterfall | Nigeria's Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.