Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign (30203 Views)

Naira Redesign: Atiku Is Nigeria's Number One Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign / How Malami Is Undermining Buhariโ€™s Anti-corruption War โ€” Oluwatosin Ojaomo / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by Buksaylor: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Please,help to tell them o!
Big men in Nigeria don't use ATM,na their footsoldiers get money for them!
For many of your MDs,CEOs- how many have you seen at ATM circles!
Their CBN Govnr that was one of the Presidential Candidates- with branded Vehicles all over Nigeria,etc, is still a governor of Nigeria Monetary Policy!
Can this ever happened in a saner Countries - where you get up in a day and say you change the colour of the Country Currency for over 200Million People ! Is that not a an Economic and Political disaster?
Is this CBN governor interest for Public Interest
OR their interests, Nigerians will be stronger in the long run!
It is well with Nigeria!

Al that you said is trash...try and reason why it was changed.
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by gassbee: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2023
SLAP44:
Tinubu is fighting the North. He should be very careful.
he is going to loose d election
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by President2001(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2023
As he dey pain them he dey sweet us
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by bentenny(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2023
APC vs APC
A party of strange bed fellows! grin
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by Willie2015: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2023
Godsfrezx:
The 3 governors never saw anything wrong with the policy since December.. until it dwell on them that they need to buy votes.

Vote Peter Obi

I hope you know dis cabal wont let...
Obi smell Presidency...
Obi is simply wasting his time....
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by OriOko88(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2023
Lol.. Gbas gbos in the same party grin
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by ufotunang: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2023
APC fighting each other .. nawaoooo
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by AyomideOG01: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2023
harmonyglobal:

It's a level playing ground, all I know is it's time for the south

We are all Nigerians so anyone is free to contest. But if u want to make me believe that zoning will ensure the unity of Nigeria then it's definitely the turn of the south east.
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by abalog: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2023
Sometimes when I hear of the likes of Malanis and Dauras, I ask where were these people in 2015 when the likes of TINUBU was calling the shoot for their Principal to be elected?
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by SenatePresdo(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2023
KingKO22:
AGF, Atiku and Pandora Obituary are all enemies of Nigeria progress

Why would you punish over 200m people bcs of few politicians

Do the politicians suffer the shortage of cash ?
Na only poor masses they suffer for all these useless scheme

Since the politicians are not suffering it, let them rest na?
Covid 19 palliative, he didn't speak. lekki massacre he didn't speak, 8 months strike he didn't speak.

Tinubu just started speaking for the people all of a sudden? Taa! Theifnubuu is a gonner.

I like the way he's drawing battle line against the North, we Nigerians must teach him a lesson.
Afonja coward dey disguise grin

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by trendo360: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2023
With the way things are going this election will never be free and fair. Politicians will try to rig the election and the best rigger will become the winner.

Meanwhile, as it is now, APC will lead in the rigging machinery because they have successfully installed a CJN that is and will be answerable to them.

As for Obidients, they are very important and useful in this election, Obidients will serve as the watchmen for the election against anyone who will try to rig the election. They will come 3rd but uaeful.

The only advise I have for you people is to try prevent rigging because APC has a grand plan to win this election.

Some Obidients will change their mind at the polling boot and vote Atiku because inside their mind Obi stand no chance to save Nigeria from the hands of the evil party called APC.
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by ufotunang: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2023
Buhari vs tinubu fight ,.
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by mkasum(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2023
Let the battle continues.....
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by ufotunang: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Buhari vs tinubu fight ..who will win
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by Dicoomoba: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2023
I just feel for your dad and unpopular family that brought you to this world , how would berate Tinubu so low to ur background that always cue at the atm machine spot .. if he want to change trillion today the Central bank would be very happy to deal with him โ€ฆ

Asiwaju is coming

It will become useless if the deadline stands. Hence, he is fighting anything fightable..[/quote]

Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by omonnakoda: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2023
The notes are not there
So what would have happened on Friday without the Supreme Court ruling?I

Riots
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by abalog: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2023
bentenny:
APC vs APC
A party of strange bed fellows! grin
No! It is APC party Vs Presidency
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by frugal(m): 11:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Karemarealty288:
This change of currency hurt Tinubu pass over 200mil Nigerians.
Do you know how many billions of stolen public money he has deployed across states? Dude is filthy rich. Extremely rich beyond measures. All public funds. Man tied the entire Lagos state destiny.
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by JealousCobra(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2023
KingKO22:
Tinubu has proven himself to be a bold and confident leader who has the welfare of his people at heart

I love Tinubu more and I believe that he is going to turn Nigeria for good

30k monthly crumbs at work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by toneroforever(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2023
harmonyglobal:
I believe what Tinubu is doing is right...some cabals in APC wants power to remain in the north which is detrimental to the unity of this country. Northern gov forum came together to allow power shift to the south, but some few northern powers are frustrating it. Tinubu is really fighting for the unity of this country wc many people don't understand now. Allow a fulani to fuani transition and watch how agitations consumed the country

Tinubu is not fighting for the unity of the country. He is fighting for his emilokan dream which is DOA. The only thing about him we like is the humor he creates like Balablu Blu Blu bulaba & gazelle gagaraga.
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by tuzle(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2023
KingKO22:
AGF, Atiku and Pandora Obituary are all enemies of Nigeria progress

Why would you punish over 200m people bcs of few politicians

Do the politicians suffer the shortage of cash ?
Na only poor masses they suffer for all these useless scheme
even tinubu is an enemy of Nigeria and if u say otherwise then u are just a blind supporter who mentioned every other top opposition. Have we not been suffering in the last 7 years but when it affect tinubu that is when he started talking
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by SenatePresdo(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
mind you, the Northern governors are solidly behind him.

Didn't you see how they denied Buhari's people any ticket during the primaries?

Even down to Bashir Ahmad, Buhari's social media assistant. The guy began to cry Twitter.

The President is bigger than all those governors joined together.
When jungle go mature, all these eye service northern Governors will back off and align with the People of North.

Tinubu drew the battle line when he ganged up southern Govs to demand power be shifted to the South for him.
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by bentenny(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2023
abalog:
No! It is APC party Vs Presidency
Which party does the president or presidency belong to?
PDP? LP?
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by Indispensable85(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2023
I love what Tinubu is doing. He'll win this fight eventually. He has more than enough support from the Apc governors to win this fight. Members of the villa cabal are beginning to come out.

We're waiting for them at the supreme court on the 15th of Feb. They'll be defeated once again. For now, the Feb 10th deadline is dead.

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by Tsolutionjoseph: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Awasa:

No balls a king maker who can't control the so called king, it's obvious that the president innerC
Are doing this to frustrate his bid, and he is a fustrated because he is WEAK, a WEAK candidate
continue crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by able20(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2023
SLAP44:
Tinubu is fighting the North. He should be very careful.
Tinubu is a National enemy, he is fighting everybody because of his greed

1 Like

Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by baralatie(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2023
omonnakoda:
The notes are not there
So what would have happened on Friday without the Supreme Court ruling?I

Riots
Chaos
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by Kaa4(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2023
That's stupidity at its best. Let the people make their choice and express their choice not bamboozle them into believing that their candidate cannot win.
Chinonye2022:
Don't waste your vote on a particular candidate that you know wil nt win
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by Indispensable85(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:

The President is bigger than all those governors joined together.
When jungle go mature, all these eye service northern Governors will back off and align with the People of North.

Tinubu drew the battle line when he ganged up southern Govs to demand power be shifted to the South for him.

Buhari is not a fighter. People fight in his name. Check his style very closely.
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by omonnakoda: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2023
baralatie:

Chaos
It seems that some people want that
The question is why?
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by izombie(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2023
Suddenly malami is an enemy. What a bunch of id10ts. I wrote off tinubu when i heard him asking "where are the cows".
I just want him to lose
Re: AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign by baralatie(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2023
omonnakoda:

It seems that some people want that
The question is why?
As in why?
Well who would gain from a country in chaos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benin Republic Slams CFA 2M On Nigeria Cargoes In Retaliation For Border Closure / Tinubu Woos Volkswagen, Other Manufacturers Back To Nigeria / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.