Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,840 members, 7,866,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) (2912 Views)

Dele Momodu Advises Sanwo-Olu To Visit Berkane To Learn Becoming A Smart City / Biggest Industrial estate in Southeast located in Ogbaru, Anambra (video&photos) / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

I can't afford to live in a place filled with kidnapping and killings, i can even be killed for being non igbo,
First change the your brown roof and ritual den capital

3 Likes

Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2023
post=120758881:

First change the your brown roof and ritual den capital

there are a lot of brown roofs in Anambra state and rituals going on, killings and beheading but you guys are known to always sell where rich people live, since ipob terrorists took over, most Igbo millionaires have moved away from the south east to the south south(delta state or to the south west)

2 Likes

Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

there are a lot of brown roofs in Anambra state and rituals going on, killings and beheading but you guys are known to always sell where rich people live, since ipob terrorists took over, most Igbo millionaires have moved away from the south east to the south south(delta state or to the south west)
Which Southwest when last did you visit your village, I guess Innoson, Chicason and the owners of these massive industries in Anambra have all to Southwest Ode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLD37GvDfHg

2 Likes

Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
post=120759435:

Which Southwest when last did you visit your village, I guess Innoson, Chicago and the owners of these massive industries in Anambra have all to Southwest Ode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLD37GvDfHg

i am not from the southwest, stop labeling everyone that does not agree with you, south westerner

btw most south west industries are in Ogun state and Lagos.

innoson is just one of the few car assemblers we have in Nigeria

there is Nord Automobiles Limited with its factory in lagos
Kia Motors Nigeria assembly plants is in lagos
GAC auto assembly plant in Ogba, Lagos, Nigeria
Scoa Nigeria Plc assembly plant is in Isolo,Oshodi, lagos

funny enough innoson target market is in lagos too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

I can't afford to live in a place filled with kidnapping and killings, i can even be killed for being non igbo,
Excuse for unadventurous loafers
Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

i am not from the southwest, stop labeling everyone that does not agree with you, south westerner

Average Igbo man every part of the is his target not just Lagos, that's why they are everywhere controlling businesses

4 Likes

Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by Adaisback(f): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Good development from the great Igbo race
Are they still selling land there?
yes. Make sure you have up to 50m with you
Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Adaisback:
yes. Make sure you have up to 50m with you
Is it for a plot of land or with a house?
Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by Kennyswag: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
lol. ordinary housing estate wey nor even reach amen estate phase 1, this people don dey brag again... gringrin
inferior subhumans cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by care4you: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Is it for a plot of land or with a house?

Just for site seeing alone... 😂😂😂

Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by walefresh3(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
care4you:

Just for site seeing alone... 😂😂😂

Nyamiris like to dey hype shit... Weytin be dis ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6woJjNdzJE see estate in South West ... Tinubu LAGOS

South East is truly underdeveloped....

2 Likes

Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by walefresh3(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fejoku:

IPOB kill you there. Devilish imps like you don't deserve to live.
God bless IPOB
God bless Biafra and Biafrans.
shutup and go back to your primitive anambra state
Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by Makers49: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

Which side is it located in Awka, ?

If you buy land must you start building imidiately?

Is there any special pattern of house that is meant to build there?

How much could one budget for it ?
agu awka by ziks avenue

1 Like

Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by XerXerz: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Awka is the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja
Re: Journey Of First Smart City In Southeast Located In Anambra State(photos) by Daveconsult007: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

You're a funny guy.

Innoson is exporting cars to Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia , Mozambique and you're talking about Lagos.

That's one thing I admire the Igbo people.
They've seen beyond Nigeria economic space... while most people like you think Lagos is everything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Niger Republic Will Defend Me If Any Barger Moves Against Me" - Buhari / Lagos To Use Cctv Units To Monitor Crime / What Is The Nationality? And What Is Your Nationality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.