Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot (1385 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / More Pictures From APC/Tinubu Rally In Zaki-Biam, Benue / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by Flathead8: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2023
Few minutes to Tinubu-Shettima Rally in Sokoto....

The Deputy Governor of Sokoto State has tendered his letter of withdrawal from PDP.....

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
itstutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
Quotasystem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by deeptechcool(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2023
Nothing has changed. Crosscarpeting is the hallmark of Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 09, 2023
Amazing work of God
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by checkmatez: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2023
It's political transfer season.... Nothing new

1 Like

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by deeptechcool(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by checkmatez: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2023
Flathead8:

The Deputy Governor of Sokoto State has tendered his letter of withdrawal from PDP.....

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
itstutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
Quotasystem
Op thanks for bringing a complete list of all paid urchins to look out for cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by donphilopus: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2023
I heard from a reliable source before now and said it here on the 26th of last month that he may likely decamp to APC.

Sokoto is fully in the bag for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Cc frank1401199, you doubted me earlier when I said that lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by MaliCampus: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2023
Flathead8:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
itstutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
Quotasystem
Complete list of Tilumbu urchins... grin cheesy Thanks for this. quoting for future reference

5 Likes

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2023
A whole deputy Governor?

Well, you're just trying to hide your pains.
deeptechcool:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Every line is falling into place for our incoming Bola Tinubu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by iokpebholo: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Is it d same deputy governor who is on relegation since from TanbuwalEven special adviser get level pass this one for sokoto grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Flathead8:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
itstutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
Quotasystem
This one is afraid of empty thread. Always calling on fellow urchins 🙄🙄

Fake news!
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by M4A1carbine: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2023
Thanks for the full dossier of thiefnubuu miscreants on this platform...

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
senatordave1
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
itstutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
Quotasystem

What makes you feel the decamping wasnt intentional??

You zombies are really Daftt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by senatordave1(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2023
donphilopus:
Lol

You saw it coming,you prophesied it.you are too much.oya buy me wine.Dan iya is a big fish

1 Like

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by senatordave1(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2023
iokpebholo:
Is it d same deputy governor who is on relegation since from TanbuwalEven special adviser get level pass this one for sokoto grin grin grin grin

Pain meant
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by donphilopus: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

You saw it coming,you prophesied it.you are too much.oya buy me wine.Dan iya is a big fish

Haha.. With the man's defection, I believe you're now convinced that Asiwaju will clear Sokoto?
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by deeptechcool(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
A whole deputy Governor?

Well, you're just trying to hide your pains.

Be civil. I said what I said and no apology for it.
What changes in him apart from his regalia turning from umbrella to broom? Today, Tinubu's chances are high, hence his defection. Tomorrow, if Obi or Atiku or Kwakwanso wins, he would defect again and the cycle continues.
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by senatordave1(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2023
donphilopus:

Haha.. With the man's defection, I believe you're now convinced that Asiwaju will clear Sokoto?

I dont k ow but it will be close like tambuwal photo victory
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by donphilopus: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

I dont k ow but it will be close like tambuwal photo victory

APC would win Sokoto. Most of the influential people in Sokoto are now in APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by senatordave1(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2023
donphilopus:

APC would win Sokoto. Most of the influential people in Sokoto are now in APC.

A lot of strong people left apc like sen Gada,farouk yabo,etc..cc coolgent,coolsperm
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by Moh247: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2023
Big catch

1 Like

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by DrOBD(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2023
Is he not the senatorial candidate for Sokoto North?
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2023
checkmatez:
Op thanks for bringing a complete list of all paid urchins to look out for cheesy

Members of his shameless paid urchin group.
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by lereinter(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2023
He has joined lp

Obi supporters let's celebrate

1 Like

Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2023
25th is almost here,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2023
igbotormentor:
Amazing work of God

Blasphemy. Are you okay upstairs at all
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Blasphemy. Are you okay upstairs at all
Stop using the irritating nauseating language you use on your father and mother her.
Re: Few Minutes To Tinubu Rally In Sokoto. The Deputy Governor Of Sokot by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023

(1)

Pdp And Lp In Merger Talks In Lagos / G5 Representative Seyi Makinde Rescue Adamawa For Fintiri, Atiku Hiding / We Are Awaiting Your Minister’s List” – UK Government Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.