Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

In Place Of Passport, What Else Can We Use? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Place Of Passport, What Else Can We Use? (311 Views)

Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations / The Agony Of Passport Expiration In Vietnam / Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Place Of Passport, What Else Can We Use? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
My friend wants to travel with me for weekend to Benin republic, but she doesn't have passport. Please advice for other things she could use in place of passport

Thanks
Re: In Place Of Passport, What Else Can We Use? by Nbote(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
You both can actually cross to a d from Benin without passports. Them dey run am at the border there
Re: In Place Of Passport, What Else Can We Use? by brain54(m): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2023
gimakon:
My friend wants to travel with me for weekend to Benin republic, but she doesn't have passport. Please advice for other things she could use in place of passport

Thanks
Naira notes…

Lots of it!

(1) (Reply)

Discovering The Wonders Of Mauritius / A Tour Around The Oldest & Most Popular Market In Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria / Two Crushed By Truck In Lagos Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.